PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Moderators - new Forums

Lilaena De'Ville
May 31st, 2005, 02:50:15 PM
I am posting this on behalf of Sw-Fans.Net, as he's a bit under the weather.

The forums, as you may have noticed, have been re-arranged. The former "SW Boxoffice" forum is now only for all threads to do with movies, TV, and Music. All other threads should be placed into the new "General Discussion" forum.

Please help out Sw-Fans by making sure your posters know about the changes, and get your threads in the correct forums.

Thank you!

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 13th, 2005, 04:24:51 PM
I wanted to comment on one thing, I disagree about sports being moved to general because a there are already two threads which have been there for a long while :) I think sports fits in better with movies, TV, etc because really it is just entertainment. That is my only issue, everything else I understand.

CMJ
Jun 13th, 2005, 05:36:11 PM
I understand the rest of the staff wants more of a cross pollination thing, but I have to agree. I'll move the sports threads later tonight because it's the will of the administrators, but I do so under protest.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 13th, 2005, 06:27:29 PM
No administrator has weighed in on this.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 13th, 2005, 06:33:24 PM
^^ ditto, the sports thing may be a gray area that need not be moved.

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 13th, 2005, 10:21:38 PM
cool, I am fine with the rest I think sports threads can stay there, I agree about politics and stuff though, If I see that I will move it from now on :)

JMK
Jun 14th, 2005, 07:09:14 AM
I agree, and will keep my eyeses open.