PDA

View Full Version : List of Active Jedi

Daria Nytherciria
May 31st, 2005, 05:58:33 AM
Post here with your rank, character name and class, so we can compile a list of the currently active Jedi :)

UPDATE (April 4th) - I have updated the list, removing some of those characters who have not been active in some time.

Jedi Master
Acacius Blade
Hobgoblin

Navaria Tarkin - Sentinel

Jedi Knight
Abarai Loki
Anbira Hicchoru - Sentinel
Daria Nytherciria - Consular
Ilias Nytrau
Kyle Krogen - Guardian
Loklorien s'Ilancy
Serena Laran - Consular
Soolin Anjhurin - Guardian

Jedi Padawan
Axius Keldara - Sentinel
Bandage
Barton Henning
Corell Capstan
Jackson Mcgraves
Kale
Morgan Evanar
Rayna Eclipse - Guardian
Rev. Solomon
Rhianna
Vishan Korogoth - Guardian
Wyl Staedtler

Force Sensitive
James Prent/Tau
Zai Beauvis-Zann

Zai
Apr 5th, 2009, 10:15:04 AM
Force Sensitive
Zai Beauvis-Zann

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 5th, 2009, 04:30:09 PM
lok should be taken off, lol

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 5th, 2009, 04:32:03 PM
She's still masquerading as a Jedi, isn't she?

Acacius Blade
Apr 7th, 2009, 05:01:35 PM
I've played KOTOR but can't remember what the differences are between the three classes - will look it up and decide on what Acacius' focus is.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 7th, 2009, 05:38:27 PM
Guardian - Jedi Guardians battle against the forces of evil and the the Dark Side. They focus on combat training and masterful use of the lightsabre. They are the "first line of defense" against groups like the Sith.

Consular - Jedi Consulars seek to bring balance to the universe. They focus on mental disciplines and mastery of the Force. While very powerful, they often focus on the "big picture," and take a more philisopical stance on important matters.

Sentinel - Jedi Sentinels work to ferret out deceit and injustice and are dedicated to helping others. They strike a balance between the physical and mental disciplines of Jedi training. In addition, they also undergo diplomatic training, often serving as ambassadors or working within government to serve the interests of the people and the Jedi.

Thar ye go.

Acacius Blade
Apr 8th, 2009, 03:03:29 PM
So are the 'classes' restrictive or are they there to give a broad idea of what the character is about? Acacius is very deadly with a lightsaber (Form VII) but as he's a Master, he has very strong Force talents too. Though I don't plan to God-mode him by making him l33t at everything.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 8th, 2009, 03:06:06 PM
It's just supposed to give a general idea of the characters... overall philosophy/ideology, I guess. It's certainly not meant to restraint you and say you can/can't do this/that. It's entirely optional if you want to specify which 'type' you think Acacius would be classified as.

Acacius Blade
Apr 8th, 2009, 03:14:56 PM
Ah that's fine. I'll not pick one then. Acacius wouldn't want to be pigeonholed anyway so it works on both an OOC and IC level :p

Harlequin
Apr 13th, 2009, 06:50:54 PM
Harlequin - Padawan (to Hobgoblin eventually) - Guardian-type.

Hobgoblin
Apr 14th, 2009, 11:39:49 AM
My (future) apprentice is as good lookin as I am. ^_^

Hob is a Consular archetype if you'd like to list that.

Anj
May 24th, 2009, 11:06:18 PM
Jedi Padawan here?