Dasquian Belargic
May 30th, 2005, 10:38:49 AM
Current Members / Proposed Ranks
Dasquian Belargic - chief operative
Estelle Russard - *in the process of recruitment*
Grace Van-Derveld - operative
Litika Dor - *in the process of recruitment*
Radix Kane - recruit

Who else is or wants to be involved? If no one else is currently taking much notice of the group - which was the case when I asked about it before - then I'd like permission to take control of / restructure the group somewhat. This is what I am aiming for: the Rebellion's primary source of information throughout the galaxy, it is a vast network of spies and agents. They are skilled in overt and covert operations, utilzing stealth, espionage and all manner of tactics. What say ye? This isn't the whole Rebellion - just the Intelligence aspect (i.e. spies)

For an example of what we get up to, check out:
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38513
We are going on a wild chase after a captured Jedi ;)

BONUS! I will make you a sig matching Dasquian's and Grace's (if you want one) when you join :)

Tiberius Anar
May 30th, 2005, 10:40:26 AM
If you are talking about the Rebels as a whole, you might want to post in their forum. And get hold of Lion El'Jonson. He is one of the headhonchoes around there.

Dasquian Belargic
May 30th, 2005, 10:41:04 AM
No, I just mean the Intelligence department. None of the fleeting or piloting or whatever. Just spies and whatnot.

Tiberius Anar
May 30th, 2005, 10:43:47 AM
Well boy do I feel sheepish.

There isn't anyone doing that side of things as I recall- Liam Jinn did look into it pre-reset. Nothing came of it.

*bah's*

Dasquian Belargic
May 30th, 2005, 10:44:50 AM
Yes, like I say, I asked a couple of times a while ago - I wanted to get my Hayes Muirso character involved - but no one seemed to be doing anything with it. Hopefully we can change that around with the reset :)

Grace Van-Derveld
May 30th, 2005, 10:50:58 AM
It would be a big change from this character and royally tee off my brother :p

I'm in.

General Dan
May 30th, 2005, 10:58:22 AM
I can't participate in an official manner, but I can certainly provide intelligence where I can find it. Anything I can do to help the Alliance, I will.

Chase Merik
May 30th, 2005, 11:20:44 AM
This character moved up from CorSec to the ISA. What his superiors don't know is that after Alderaan was destroyed he was approached to by the Rebellion... and he accepted.

While I planned on being part of Garm Bel Iblis's splinter group of the Rebellion... it may be conceivable that he is convinced to rejoin the Alliance. Mon Mothma may be able to swallow her pride after taking such a heavy loss at Endor.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 30th, 2005, 11:29:26 AM
Originally posted by Chase Merik
This character moved up from CorSec to the ISA. What his superiors don't know is that after Alderaan was destroyed he was approached to by the Rebellion... and he accepted.

While I planned on being part of Garm Bel Iblis's splinter group of the Rebellion... it may be conceivable that he is convinced to rejoin the Alliance. Mon Mothma may be able to swallow her pride after taking such a heavy loss at Endor.

I may be wrong but I think that characters such as Mon Mothma, Garm, etc are out of the picture now. I think we're trying to keep away from the EU if possible. So while they could be factors in the history of what's going on, they certainly won't be active in the current storyline.

Chase Merik
May 30th, 2005, 01:26:01 PM
Never planned on making them active parts. I'm just talking about what could be going on behind the scenes. I assumed they'd be factors.

Grace Van-Derveld
May 30th, 2005, 01:40:28 PM
Grace is sister to Vega Van-Derveld who made it through the Academy training. She, on the other hand, failed to graduate, leaving her distraught. Constantly reminded of her failure to uphold the family name in the military, she jumped on the chance to train in secret by an Ex-Imperial Captain so she could reapply. Little did she know that this former Imperial was actually a Rebel recruiter. He subtly figured out her position on the Empire and used her disdain for it before approaching Grace with the true Empire.

After hearing the truth, she was convinced that the Rebel Alliance had to succeed and joined them to be a Rebel Spy. She is passionate for the cause and will do anything that is asked of her to prove her worth. Her loyalty is unwavering because they had given her focus and a purpose, not to mention realized the potential the Empire threw away.

Currently, it is unknown where she located.

Tipp Gray
May 31st, 2005, 09:17:02 AM
As I discussed with you on AIM, I am in. Here is my basic character idea:

A younger character, around the age of 25. He is just out of college, with a degree in political science. He feels strongly against the Empire, and has infiltrated some of their lesser ranks and has been able to expose some of the evils to the public. The Rebels recognize his skills and recruit him on as a spy.

I understand that "Patrick" is not a good character name, so does anyone else have any ideas? Radix Kane is a name I have used before, but it could work here. I could even name him Jack Daniels or something cool.

Dasquian Belargic
May 31st, 2005, 09:22:48 AM
Radix Kane sounds fine :)

Estelle Russard
Jun 5th, 2005, 08:57:41 PM
I would love to bring Estelle into this.

Her new reset character is much like Radix Kanes character that he has just outlined, only a few years behind him. In other words, she has just started college and is falling in with a group of young student radicals that are disillusioned with what the "establishment" has been feeding them as gospel all their lives ie the just and righteous cause of Imperial domination and their methods of achieving it.

She and her rebellious young friends are starting to attract the attention of Imperial authorities and rebel sympathizers alike by their undergorund student newsletter, and protest groups.

Would anyone be willing to come and "contact" her in a thread?

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 6th, 2005, 03:17:19 AM
Definetly! Would be great to have you on board, Estelle :)

Estelle Russard
Jun 6th, 2005, 08:35:41 PM
Splendid.

I will get things rolling asap.

thx

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 7th, 2005, 03:05:40 AM
Looking forward to rping with you again :)

Litika Dor
Jun 8th, 2005, 04:25:31 PM
*meekly raises hand*

Would like to help, Dasq, if y'all can use me. If you need details on my character, I can give 'em to ya. But I realize you probably have a lot of people already on this, so, if there's no spot for me, that's perfectly fine. :)

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 8th, 2005, 04:55:36 PM
Oh please, of course there is a spot. Just give a little background to see how you would fit in and check out the Rebellion forums :)

Litika Dor
Jun 8th, 2005, 05:30:45 PM
Well, I already wandered into the Rebellion forums, but nobody actually told me I could join, so I was kind of afraid I was being a pest...-_-;

And, here's the background, as requested!

Litika Dor (Astrela Xylen)

(The original story for this character would make her too old for me to use at this time--she'd be in her fifties--so I'm modifying the story for use on the Shiny New SWForums.)

Astrela Xylen was born on the small, politically unknown planet of Imran. The planet was accidentally discovered when a Master/Padawan team ran into pirate trouble and crashed on Imran near Astrela's village. The little girl's enthusiasm and talent in the Force convinced the two Jedi to allow her to return to Coruscant with them, where they hoped she would be the start of new relations between her reclusive planet and the New Republic.

Such relations never came about, however. Before Astrela could finish her Temple training and be chosen as a Padawan, the Temple was raided in what she found out later to be the galactic Jedi Purge. Twelve-year-old Astrela and several of her fellow students were sneaked out of the Temple by one of their teachers, who stole a small Temple craft and escaped the planet.

This small band of refugees hopped from planet to planet, trying to stay ahead of Imperial spies and the encroaching Imperial army. The Knight returned most of the younglings to their home planets; Astrela, however, could not be returned, as Imran was well hidden in the uncharted and dangerous Unknown Regions, and the girl had no information on how to find the planet.

She and the Knight, whose name was Arakim Rahla, maintained their vagabond life, Rahla teaching Astrela what he could of the Jedi arts in the short time they were together. Rahla was killed in an accident when Astrela was sixteen. The girl buried her master and remained on the backwater world on which they'd crashed, scraping out a living whatever way she could and trying to discreetly gather information from the whispers she heard of a growing Rebellion to the Empire.

She eventually earned enough money to buy a small ship--junker which she refurbished herself--and return to wandering, stopping in every port she came across, making money at odd jobs, and helping out the Rebellion whenever and wherever she encountered it. Though never a major player, she has held key roles in small local uprisings. Her involvement in these has made her a wanted woman on a handful of Imperial-held worlds, though no inter-planet bounty has yet been set on her head.

She goes by the name of Litika Dor and wears a disguise at all times.

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 160 lbs.
Eyes: Dark brown
Hair: Short, dark brown
Ship: Riven Epsilon
Known aliases: none

I didn't really mention this in this original background story, but Litika is an expert mechanic and pilot. Dunno if that's useful.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 9th, 2005, 03:46:03 AM
This thread is primarily for people interested in becoming involved in the intelligence section of the rebellion. If you'd like to be a mechanic or a pilot, that can be arranged too - but you wouldn't be involved with Rebel Intel, there. :)

Litika Dor
Jun 9th, 2005, 09:09:48 AM
Well, I am interested in intelligence, but perhaps you are right. Thank you anyway for y'all's help.

Zabian Bal-Wandler
Jun 9th, 2005, 11:53:38 AM
Perhaps a pilot with extraordinary skills whome on missions of impotants is hired/asked to come along with us on such journeys, like Carth from KOTOR was?

Morgan Evanar
Jun 9th, 2005, 04:26:57 PM
A good pilot who knows how to lay low would be invaluable on intelligence missions.

Litika Dor
Jun 9th, 2005, 04:31:49 PM
Like I said, I'd like to help if I can. Litika has been a Jedi in hiding for most of her life, so she knows well how to lie and to assume whatever identity is necessary for her to survive. Also, she has been a solo pilot for about fifteen years, so she's had a lot of experience and a lot of time to hone her skills.

However, I am sure there are others more qualified for this position than I would be. Litika is a good pilot, but she's no Anakin Skywalker.

Jak
Jun 9th, 2005, 04:32:11 PM
This fits my char perfectly. Im in.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 10th, 2005, 03:04:49 AM
Originally posted by Jak
This fits my char perfectly. Im in.

Oh? Tell me about your character.

Originally posted by Litika Dor
Like I said, I'd like to help if I can. Litika has been a Jedi in hiding for most of her life, so she knows well how to lie and to assume whatever identity is necessary for her to survive. Also, she has been a solo pilot for about fifteen years, so she's had a lot of experience and a lot of time to hone her skills.

However, I am sure there are others more qualified for this position than I would be. Litika is a good pilot, but she's no Anakin Skywalker.

Nonsense. We need a good pilot for the Doppleganger :)

Jak
Jun 10th, 2005, 06:20:25 AM
So am I in?

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 10th, 2005, 06:21:47 AM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Tell me about your character.

I was hoping you'd say why this fits your char perfectly. Give a little info on them and their background, etc.

Litika Dor
Jun 10th, 2005, 10:09:26 AM
Oh, the Doppleganger. Love the name. :P

Jak
Jun 10th, 2005, 12:10:43 PM
Okay well here goes. Right now Jak is a pirate captian. He used to be a solider for thr Galactic Empire. He still has run ins with his former troops as you can see in the forum Pit Fighter. He can give valuable information. He left the Galactic Empire because his family was killed by Storm Troopers. He is trying to help the Rebellion the best he can. He supplie you with a vast array of weapons. He has stored in his cargo hold. Thats about it right now.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 10th, 2005, 01:06:46 PM
If he is a pirate captain, then it is possible that the Alliance would come to him for information - but he can't really be a pirate and a member of Rebel Intel.

That aside, we don't really need supplying with weaponry. The Alliance can do that for us ;) not that we really need much in the way of weapons anyway.

Jak
Jun 11th, 2005, 11:36:59 AM
So I take it. That its a no.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 12th, 2005, 06:21:30 AM
If you want to make another character that would be more suitable, by all means you can join :)

Litika Dor
Jun 12th, 2005, 08:58:44 PM
Might there be some spot for me, Dasq, do you think? *looks around for a job application form*

Morgan Evanar
Jun 12th, 2005, 09:03:13 PM
Originally posted by Litika Dor
Might there be some spot for me, Dasq, do you think? *looks around for a job application form*

Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Nonsense. We need a good pilot for the Doppleganger :)

Litika Dor
Jun 12th, 2005, 09:04:34 PM
Weeeeelll...I had rather thought that it must be made, you know...official, or something, first.

Was I wrong?

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 13th, 2005, 02:30:27 AM
We don't need to do anything OOC to make it official, but if you want to do a thread where Litika is "recruited" to be the pilot or somesuch, then we can do that.

Litika Dor
Jun 13th, 2005, 02:04:36 PM
I would love to. :)

Wanna PM me?

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 13th, 2005, 02:10:09 PM
Just did ;)

Estelle Russard
Jun 13th, 2005, 09:58:30 PM
Originally posted by Vega Van-Derveld
Looking forward to rping with you again :)

Back atchya ;)

Torn Wolfsbane
Jun 14th, 2005, 01:23:36 PM
This is my other char. I was hoping he could join. Im working on his bio right now

Lianna Mal Pannis
Jun 14th, 2005, 01:49:16 PM
So, is he going to be a Rebel... or working for Devious on Onderon?

:huh

Torn Wolfsbane
Jun 15th, 2005, 07:34:22 AM
Well I just wat to see what Devios says. Thats all. Most likly he'll be a Rebel.