PDA

View Full Version : The Empire

Tiberius Anar
May 30th, 2005, 04:49:43 AM
The Empire is pulling itself together OOC and will be starting off an RP today. Just to draw together a few things.

The Empire will, naturally, be intact at the start of this new timeline. The Emperor is gone but the government, navy, army, Inquisitorate, ISB and COMPNOR are all pretty much intact.

At Endor Admiral Piett died when his flagship was kamikazed by a Rebel Pilot. The fleet there will be under the command of his deputy Admiral Desaria. He has Shadow Squadron under his command (see elsewhere in this Forum under Imperial Navy Needs You!)

The emperor has left behind some of his major henchmen, notably Executor Sevon. He's at Endor too.

Tear is heading up the Inquistorate hunting traitors etc. This is most likely going to be tied in with Project Nightmare.

On Couruscant Tiberius Anar, the Emperor's Chancellor, will be doing what he can to keep things togehter. In this he may find assistance from Miranda Tarkin an adviser or sorts.

Various Sith apprentices will be in hiding as the Sith Order. Working on clarifying that.

Once the first few days have past IC things will settle down and we will start pummelling the Rebellion. At the same time it is likely that we will see the beginnings of power struggle as various leaders (PC and NPC) start vying for power. Anyone wishing to take part on the Imperial side should join one of the outfits being set up or post here (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38450) with their ideas etc.

Pierce Tondry
May 31st, 2005, 02:24:22 PM
Should I contact you if I am interested in playing an Imperial then?

Lilaena De'Ville
May 31st, 2005, 02:26:18 PM
Originally posted by Tiberius AnarAnyone wishing to take part on the Imperial side should join one of the outfits being set up or post here (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38450) with their ideas etc.

^^try that

Drin Kizael
May 31st, 2005, 02:27:17 PM
SNIPER DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W00t :crack

Pierce Tondry
May 31st, 2005, 02:39:04 PM
Haha, I thought everyone had forgotten that nickname.

Tondry is going to be shelved for now though- I doubt the Empire has much need for a combat expert. I'm most interested in resurrecting Rigel Bismarck, Imperial Navy Officer.

Tiberius Anar
May 31st, 2005, 02:54:21 PM
By all means post in the thread at the end of the above link.

Navaria Tarkin
May 31st, 2005, 03:23:40 PM
Haha, I thought everyone had forgotten that nickname.

That and fizzy glug will never be forgotten.

And Miranda should be making her entrance into the Empire scheme of things soon! :D