PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Inquisitoriate: Project Nightmare

Karl Valten
May 29th, 2005, 08:26:12 PM
I came up with this idea after looking at the Rogue Squadron and Shadow Squadron recruitement threads. And well, here it is...

The Inquisitoriate is a branch of Imperial Intelligence that acts as internal security and anti-terrorist forces, though they often work outside Imperial Borders as well if they believe that security is at risk. The branch is unkown to the populace and most of the military and political personel. They are often shunned by those that do know them because of the distastful methods used by the Inquisitoriate. Torture, assasination, spying on members of the Imperium, and terrorism are all perfectly acceptable to the Inquisitors who head the kill-teams. They do not concern themselves any moral hinderances and emotional ties.

Project Nightmare is one of the best of the elite kill-teams of the Inquisitoriate and is assigned some of the most dangerous tasks.

So, I was wondering if any one was up for this, or if I should scrap it. If you've wanted to roleplay one of the most sinister sides of the Empire, this is one of the groups for you.

Comments or concerns? Ideas are greatly appreciated.

P.S.

Here are images of the armor assigned to Project Nightmare soldiers.

Example 1 (http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/columbia_pictures/final_fantasy__the_spirits_within/deepeyes2.jpg)

Example 2 (http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/868213/finalfantasy___3.jpg)

XI-20-P
May 30th, 2005, 07:20:06 PM
I'll be joining a character under the name of Y'roth Helghast. Not sure what exactly he'll specialize in for this though... more to come soon! :D

Karl Valten
May 31st, 2005, 03:14:38 PM
Well, there's one one board. If any one is wondering, I'm looking four a five or six person squad, each with their own specialities besides combat ability Specifically:

Slicing
Tracking
Interrogation
Disquise
Piloting
Demolitions

If anyone is interested or wants more information, please post in this thread or PM me. Once I get a few responses I'll work out the team organization.

Peter McCoy
Jun 5th, 2005, 07:33:51 PM
I'd like to participate. The character template I have is that of an expert at infiltration - skills including multiple language fluency, hacking skills, stealth, improvisation, marksman as well as being deadly in melee combat. How does that sound?

Karl Valten
Jun 5th, 2005, 07:55:01 PM
Sounds good to me. I'll PM you with more info.

Victor Crestmere
Jun 9th, 2005, 11:44:15 PM
I'm working on my character's bio and stuff. I should have it PM'ed to you by the end of the night, if not, then tomorrow for sure.

Pierce Tondry
Jun 10th, 2005, 01:34:37 AM
Originally posted by Peter McCoy
I'd like to participate. The character template I have is that of an expert at infiltration - skills including multiple language fluency, hacking skills, stealth, improvisation, marksman as well as being deadly in melee combat. How does that sound?

YOU THIEF! ;)

Actually, I want to add that if you need ideas or help with this type of character, feel free to give me a holler. I have about five years of experience.

Victor Crestmere
Jun 12th, 2005, 01:47:12 AM
Is it ok if I start posting or do I need to wait a bit longer?

Karl Valten
Jun 15th, 2005, 05:47:57 PM
Seeing as how my PMs didn't reach somepeople, I'll post this here.

All Project Nightmare and Inquisitoriate members whom this may affect, please post in this (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38606) thread.

Karl Valten
Jun 21st, 2005, 03:06:55 PM
Nightmare is not accepting any more applications until further noted. Thanks to those that helped out.