PDA

View Full Version : Board Revamp into Black Sun

Navaria Tarkin
May 26th, 2005, 03:00:30 PM
One - do any of you mind giving Holly access here? If you do, I can ask her what she wishes in AIM and PM

Two - We need to figure out how to re-do the board, how many forums etc

Dasquian Belargic
May 26th, 2005, 03:03:55 PM
FYI, I have volunteered to help out with making the new graphics for the place once you guys get all the forums in order.

Jade Doment
May 27th, 2005, 04:20:36 PM
*raises hand*

Kitty said I can be a top level executive with an office in the smuggling section.

Navaria Tarkin
May 27th, 2005, 04:26:42 PM
LD and I are figuring it out kinda now.. we were thinking three forums and one private as of right now

One for the head vigos.. thinking Soliders of Fortune for the people employed by the Black Sun and the third forum for general stuff.

and of course a private one

we're trying to keep it simple so everyone has an 'office' .. would just be condensed into one forum :)

Navaria Tarkin
May 27th, 2005, 04:42:39 PM
So far...

General RP Forum - Are we based on Imperial Center? Or somewhere else. This is where anyone can find their smuggling, assassinating, and other illegal needs ;)

Lion's Den - Sass' office

The Syndicate - Sorsha's office

Soldier's of Fortune (still in the work) - Offices/general area for all people part of Black Sun

The Backroom? - Private Forum

Dasquian Belargic
May 28th, 2005, 06:34:16 AM
Forum structure sounds fine so far.

Jade Doment
May 28th, 2005, 05:08:14 PM
Cool...I still get an office, yet not a forum for it...not bad how its set up so far.

Dasquian Belargic
May 29th, 2005, 03:04:19 AM
"The Executive Lounge" for the General Rp forum :)

Navaria Tarkin
May 29th, 2005, 08:52:20 AM
Yep... so the forums are all named. One of the Black Sun offices will be based out of Imperial Center .... the other one need ideas! Something high profile of course ;) that is where the Soldiers of Fortune Forum will be.

The Executive Lounge kinda can be used for both planets and whatever! :) We just need to be creative!

If you want to do the buttons and banners Dasq go ahead! holly may do a style sheet.. not sure. We're keeping the red and black too. Fits nice with the group

Dasquian Belargic
May 29th, 2005, 08:56:00 AM
who has Kuat? that's a good.. business-y place, orrrrr somewhere else in the Sesswenna sector (since that is where Imperial Center / Coruscant is)

Navaria Tarkin
May 29th, 2005, 08:58:43 AM
Imps should have Kuat.. they do own the galaxy still =P

but if you mean anyone else.... I doubt it since we are rebooting. That would be a nice place for many transactions hmm...And even if someone owned the planet.. we can have an office there! Power to the rich people :smokin

Dasquian Belargic
May 29th, 2005, 08:59:29 AM
Lots of companies were based off Kuat, so I don't see any reason why we couldn't set up shop there, aye :D

Jade Doment
May 29th, 2005, 09:12:38 AM
The Executive Lounge is for smuggling, right?

*is confuzzled now*

Navaria Tarkin
May 29th, 2005, 09:13:49 AM
Jade - I told you there is no specific forum for any specific part of the group. You can use either the general RP forum or the office based on kaut for smuggling

Dasquian Belargic
May 29th, 2005, 09:13:57 AM
This is where anyone can find their smuggling, assassinating, and other illegal needs

It's just a general RP forum for the Black Sun.

Navaria Tarkin
May 29th, 2005, 06:09:26 PM
okay since Ogies is on the case... moving threads and redoing access now.

1. we need a description for the main forum for the Black Sun

2. We need a FAQ perhaps to sticky in the General RP forum

3. We need a description of Dark Mosiac

4. We need a general name for those posting here. Fodder for the Slaughter ain't gonna cut it :lol

Navaria Tarkin
May 30th, 2005, 04:32:08 PM
Holly came up with this

After the death of Black Sun's top Vigo, Prince Xizor, the lesser Vigos vie for power in this terrifying conglomerate of organized crime.

for the Black Sun.

I suggested something for the Dark Mosaic in group mods.

Greed, Corruption and Power- All can be found here whether you are a Force user or not. Depending on your speciality, great things can come of your Destiny if you align yourself properly within.

Karuna Kaa
May 30th, 2005, 04:36:06 PM
Those both sound fine to me! :thumbup

TheHolo.Net
May 30th, 2005, 05:01:20 PM
Originally posted by Navaria Tarkin
Greed, Corruption and Power- All can be found here whether you are a Force user or not. Depending on your speciality, great things can come of your Destiny if you align yourself properly within. The bit about great things coming of your destiny just doesn't work for me as a front page tag line.

Navaria Tarkin
May 30th, 2005, 05:02:53 PM
hmm...how about this then :)

Greed, Corruption and Power- All can be found here whether you are a Force user or not. Depending on your speciality, great things can be bestowed upon you if you align yourself properly within.

TheHolo.Net
May 30th, 2005, 05:09:02 PM
What about this instead?

Greed, Corruption, Power, and Wealth await. What is your speciality? Choose properly and great things can be bestowed upon you.

Seems a little short, but sounds better to me.

Navaria Tarkin
May 30th, 2005, 05:21:00 PM
:D

Works for me and says the same thing I said, only arranged better. thank you.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
May 31st, 2005, 01:18:58 PM
Love it guys. :)

Navaria Tarkin
May 31st, 2005, 03:34:45 PM
S'il made us a banner. We would have to go to green tho but I like it very much.

http://sw-fans.net/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=720283

unless y'all want the red.. maybe I can ask her to tweak it

Karuna Kaa
Jun 1st, 2005, 04:35:05 AM
Eh, let's go with green for a change :) I like what sIl did there.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jun 2nd, 2005, 04:35:40 PM
green!

who's karuna kaa?

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 2nd, 2005, 04:36:54 PM
pervy elf :)

Karuna Kaa
Jun 3rd, 2005, 03:54:41 PM
that's efl, not elf :p

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 3rd, 2005, 04:04:27 PM
hey... you write what I tell you to write, not the other way around missy :mad

Karuna Kaa
Jun 4th, 2005, 07:57:44 AM
:o yes, ma'am!

:grumble

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 4th, 2005, 09:28:34 AM
Much better...

:: peppers you with nummy drugs ::

Jade Doment
Jun 4th, 2005, 01:26:46 PM
*blinks*

o_O

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 4th, 2005, 01:34:47 PM
heh. I'm unsticking this thread. It's served it's purpose. But if anyone needs something else related to the general board, post it here

Vendetta
Jun 5th, 2005, 06:34:10 PM
Wow, board looks great :thumbup

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 5th, 2005, 06:37:45 PM
S'il and Swfans did a great job. the admins were very patient with me getting all the descriptions right :)

Oh, reminds me. If you want a Custom CT for this forum, lemme know. Otherwise you might see it change when the mood hits me :p

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 6th, 2005, 12:28:46 PM
Originally posted by Navaria Tarkin
S'il and Swfans did a great job. the admins were very patient with me getting all the descriptions right :)

Oh, reminds me. If you want a Custom CT for this forum, lemme know. Otherwise you might see it change when the mood hits me :p

CT - Dominant Feline =^_^=