PDA

View Full Version : Rolecall as to who will be staying for the Storyarc

Lady Vader
May 26th, 2005, 11:16:56 AM
I'd like to have a list of who will be remaining here at TSO for this Storyarc being developed. I want to make sure we each are here to galavant around the galaxy offing those that would oppose the Empire and the rule of the Sith.

Whether it is an even or odd number of members, doesn't matter. We may galavant singly, or in pairs, or even in small groups. I'm not putting a restriction on this aspect.

But I do want to know who is remaining so we can begin placing our profiles on the table and organizing how to go about taking care of planets and systems, one at a time.

Profile as how TSO came into being for this Storyarc... please see LV's bio HERE (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38572).

We can develop this idea as well, but I just wanted to put out a body so we could do any plastic surgery to it as needed.

TSO group list:

Lady Vader
Sasha Kovalev
Maxim Vasilijev
Southstar
Je'gan Olra'en
Baracc Olra'en
Baralai Lotus
Zereth Lancer
Athena
Artimus Devaneaux

Sasha Kovalev
May 26th, 2005, 01:51:22 PM
Count me in. You can also count me in as Maxim, though Sasha will be my primary character.

Rasha Vill
May 26th, 2005, 01:54:43 PM
Me and my characters are Kaput.

Southstar
May 26th, 2005, 03:48:34 PM
Might as well add Southstar and my other, Jorshal Vuntana.

Je'gan Olra'en
May 26th, 2005, 04:33:40 PM
Je'gan Olra'en

If I still have time, I may be playing Baracc as well.

Baralai Lotus
May 26th, 2005, 06:14:50 PM
I'll be here! But then again, why would I leave, I just got in.

Zereth Lancer
May 26th, 2005, 09:31:05 PM
I will still be here. I was wondering if I'd remain an Eldar, or whatever the council will be called.

Lady Vader
May 27th, 2005, 04:23:39 PM
We can still be called Elders. Essentially it's just an honorary title for those that have achieved a higher rank status than the others.

Salem Ave
May 30th, 2005, 06:52:47 AM
I've asked Ogre to remove Warlock's moderator powers, then he and Vega can have their access here revoked. Salem and Dasquian also need to be locked out obviousy.

Nayala Palain
May 30th, 2005, 02:46:10 PM
well Lv, I am still trying to give it a go around here. I need to figure out my SL now... god I hate this crap.. but I am sure I will figure something out in time...

Nayala "Athena" Palain.

Just put Athena

Darth Vader
May 30th, 2005, 03:09:56 PM
I won't exist in this story arc, so you can remove my access accordingly :)

AmazonBabe
May 31st, 2005, 04:15:03 PM
Ok Jen.

Ok Athena.

Ok Charley.

:)

Artimus Devaneaux
Jun 3rd, 2005, 07:07:38 PM
I'm still here. Sorta self-promoted, but still here....despite the fact Artimus IS, in fact, a Sith, he went out and created his own little order, but he still has his loyalties to the original Order. :D

Lady Vader
Jun 8th, 2005, 02:36:57 PM
I know there are more out there. We need to have an updated list.

I'm going to give this a deadline:

You have until JUNE 30 to post whether you will be staying or going. All names that are accounted for will remain with access here. All names not accounted with access here will be removed.

DarkSkyKerberos
Jun 8th, 2005, 02:54:33 PM
New, but here nonetheless

Lucianus Adair
Jun 28th, 2005, 03:43:52 PM
Still here. Not budging an inch. *nyahh*