PDA

View Full Version : *shakes head*

Lady Vader
May 24th, 2005, 04:39:05 PM
And the splinterings begin.

I just read that Sejah will leave RPing if this story arc idea goes through.

Yes, I have accepted it, but only reluctantly. My first reaction was the same as Sejah's: cut my losses, be proud of what i've done, and leave RP.

But I'm one of those ppl that won't give in only because I wouldn't want to allow a victory to those who would like to see me go.

But if Sejah goes, a long time RPer himself, a person who knows how to freakin write, someone who has established their characters solidly... to go because of this idea, maybe I wasn't so off the mark to think that myself.

Makes me glad I'm not alone I guess (aside from Zereth and Southstar who also voiced similar thoughts).

I just find it interesting how those that proposed this idea didn't want to have two timelines going because that would splinter the community, where as this idea alone is splintering the community.

Please tell me I'm not misinterrpreting my feelings on this.

(Just as a note... I'm not posting this angrily or anything. I'm passed that. Actually I feel nothing at the moment. I'm kinda numb. I just want to know if my gut feeling about this was completely misplaced or if I was actually on to something.)

Lady Vader
May 24th, 2005, 05:35:34 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38441

Ouch... to have to come home to this mess. |I

Salem Ave
May 25th, 2005, 04:36:12 AM
But I'm one of those ppl that won't give in only because I wouldn't want to allow a victory to those who would like to see me go.

I don't know where you've gotten this idea from, Rie. No one wants you gone.

Lady Vader
May 25th, 2005, 10:06:26 AM
Well, I wouldn't go so far to say as no one. I'm sure there are some that are tired of me always stating my opinion and beating it to a pulp.

As one person stated to me... for the past week he wanted to beat me over the head with a wooden spoon. Why I ask? Just because I keep asking question to understand what's going on? Or because I stand by what I believe?

*sigh*

It just boils down to ppl being frusterated with me and me being frusterated with them. I'm tired of this and I'm sure the others are too.

I just don't feel I have anything left to offer this board. It's changed too much. I don't know it anymore. :(

Je'gan Olra'en
May 25th, 2005, 01:17:04 PM
I've been dealing with being a mod and admin at other forums and it's monopolized my time recently. Most of the reason I've been avoiding Fans, though, is this mess. It's my survival style: if it's turning into a mess, I leave it alone and come back afterwards. Sometimes means I've missed things I shouldn't have - whatever. I don't have the patience for all the things happening. I just don't. Not with moderating duties here, at TGC and at Sharnyl and admin duties at a TGC faction. Not happening. This mess is up to the people who've invested time and money in Fans. Me, I've just put in two years. I'll get to it. In the meantime...

...in the meantime, I'll leave it entirely alone.

And now I'm just rambling.