PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I AM Marcus....

Cat Terrist
May 24th, 2005, 05:29:59 AM
Sorry about this being a totally stupid E/N type thread. But, I feel I need to at least say this once so I dont get questions on AIM. Generally, i dont like answering questions or talking E/N nonsense. Problems shoudlnt really be sort of thrown out in the open and really, I dont care about what happens to other people usually, so who cares about what happens to me?

That's why I decided many months ago to simply pull up stumps and leave. I had my own concerns, I had things I wanted to do, the reasons I gave to leave weren't the real ones. I simply gave a a cover and left. Why should anyone know what happens in my life? Sure, somethings I like being public about like my rallying, but that's got a degree of coolness that is interesting to people. But others, liek struggling to make ends meet and needing to concentrate on feelding myself and family... so what? who cares? we all face this. Why is my existance any more notible than anyone else's that it should be blazened across the Internet?

I truely only expected to come back breifly in the Box Office section then disappear forever. I really didnt intend to come back here. Unfortunantly, I find that I am back and not in circumstances I find exactly plesant.

Okay, my life sucks. really, really sucks. Not in a terminal disease type suck, but in a WTF, I just had my whole life tipped up and messed around. Much to my dismay and sadness, I'm single right now and I suspect deep down if I'm honest, things wont be fixed. It's over after 8 years of marrige. I cant believe it happened and I'm struggling to really work out WTF. I didnt see it coming. That's not to say there werent problems - there were but I didnt think they were this bad. That's all I'm going to tell anyone right now. Dont ask me more.

I want to write again, even if this is a passing pahse and when I feel less crap I go again, I dont know. I just want to write. No Jedi, no Lost, no nonsense. I want a nice complelling storyline to contribute to.

Oh, I suppose I could have just gone ahead and done it. True, but then i wouldnt be also doing the real reason I'm posting - thank you to those who have found out and have been a shoulder to whine on. It has been appreciated in what's a pretty deep and dark crap hole of a time in my life. Your good persons and I want to hang around, even if just for a little bit.

I apologise for the E/N nature of this post. But, even if you dont like it, it did make me feel better. I guess somethings need to be said, right?

Kieran Devaneaux
May 24th, 2005, 08:58:27 AM
I can't speak for others, but I would welcome you back gladly.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 24th, 2005, 09:13:19 AM
:hug wb Mark

Gav Mortis
May 24th, 2005, 11:43:58 AM
Glad to have you back on board, matey. A new Star Wars film released means a new influx of newbies and who better to smack them around and whip them into shape? Oh, you'll have a ball.

Lady Vader
May 24th, 2005, 11:51:23 AM
Perhaps RPing again will help you heal (along with much prayers tossed your way). :) Welcome back, Aussie-man. :hug

Kelt Simoson
May 24th, 2005, 11:53:20 AM
Welcome back, man. Still hoping you weild that pan 'o yours :)

Mandy with an I
May 24th, 2005, 12:28:28 PM
:hug

Yog
May 24th, 2005, 12:38:53 PM
Welcome back :)

Navaria Tarkin
May 24th, 2005, 02:18:02 PM
:: huggles the Mark ::

:) :hug

Dasquian Belargic
May 24th, 2005, 02:45:52 PM
It was only a matter of time... ;)

Just kidding, good to have you back. Have an e-hug. :hug

Lion El' Jonson
May 24th, 2005, 06:49:22 PM
We've missed ya', Mark. We've been keeping the frying pans warm for you. :D

Cat Terrist
May 24th, 2005, 07:11:48 PM
So, you were the thief who stole my pan and then didnt clean up after using it for breakfast? Right, you have just earned this the hard way.

FORCE FRYING PAN!

WHACK!

:: Which the speed of a Hiliburton exec runnign for Govt slush funds, Lion is belted high into the air, so high that he crosses paths with a A380 on a test flight with semi disasterous, very gross and mildly amusing resoults. With a BZZZZT! and a small BURP from engine No 3, he is chopped into a small spray, which over time spreads out.

A day later, people are perplexed when the weather chick says the day will be partly cloudy with a 10% chance of a small shower of Lion over the wider Bay area. ::

Lion El' Jonson
May 24th, 2005, 07:49:34 PM
IT'S RAINING MEN! HALLELUJAH, IT'S RAINING MEN!

Now just replace 'men' with 'me', and I've got a new theme song. ^_^;

Ishan Shade
May 24th, 2005, 07:53:38 PM
Wow, I've missed those pannings! :D WB Marcus...

Terran Starek
May 24th, 2005, 08:27:49 PM
Good to see you, Marcus. Sorry life has sucked -- I can't think of any cliche comforting line to give. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, man.

Nayala Palain
May 24th, 2005, 10:43:17 PM
Ralley Man... hello once more...

General Devious
May 25th, 2005, 02:32:40 AM
Welcome Back... Plenty of good stories are coming.. We all hope.. :D

Sorsha Kasajian
May 25th, 2005, 09:04:02 AM
hee, I knew he'd be back. :D

welcome back, old man. =^_^=

Cat Terrist
May 26th, 2005, 07:03:32 AM
Originally posted by Sorsha Kasajian
hee, I knew he'd be back. :D

welcome back, old man. =^_^=

Why ullo there, it's my favorite Librarian.

Hart
May 26th, 2005, 10:27:08 PM
hobbies are really therapeutic. Helps you release some stress. Hope those things in your personal life bugging you get worked out soon though.