PDA

View Full Version : Things Change, People Change

Natia Telcontar
May 15th, 2005, 04:53:07 PM
*Natia was sitting in a bar in the less nice side of town. It's always possible to locate those spots on Coruscant, though most ppl don't take the time. Her face looking at the ale that's in her hands, her thoughts on what's been happening.

She's dressed in a dark blue leather bodysuit, black leather boots, black leather gloves, a black leather belt where hangs her lightsaber. Hiding her lightsaber from view is a black hooded cloak, the hood pulled up, hiding her face in shadow so no one can identify her by sight alone.

She's been down in the lower levels for a few weeks, to a month or so with no contact with her friends and family. She looks up at the door when she hears somebody else enter the bar before she looks back down at her almost empty ale*

Darth
May 15th, 2005, 05:32:26 PM
" Why are you down here?" asked Darth waling closer to her.
"Are you good or bad?" While darth was talking K-19 (his droid)was rite behind him on gaurd.

Natia Telcontar
May 16th, 2005, 04:36:40 PM
*Natia looks up from her drink to see the newcomer*

I'm here for probably the same reason why most others are here. I wanted a cheap drink. As for whether I am good or bad, some would say I'm good, others would say I'm bad. It will all depend on your alignment in order to decide. And then again, I may not be either good or bad. I may be neutral for all you know.

So I ask you the same questions as you ask me. Why are you down here?? And are your good or bad??

Zereth Lancer
May 16th, 2005, 10:30:39 PM
A few seats down from Natia and Darth sat Zereth Lancer. Himself dressed in all black clothing a a ragged hooded cloak wrapped around him with its hood over his head; shadowing his face and allowing only the red pricks of light that eminated from his iris to show.

He lifted a cheap Eyeblaster to his lips and sipped the drink while listening in on the Jedi's conversation. The Sith knight could feel the jedi's lightside aura and he knew the jedi could feel his darkside aura and probobly had already.

He had no idea who the lad was but his sudden questions puzzled him and he only hoped the same wasn't asked of him or his truthful answer would get the attention everyone in the bar.

Straffe Stormrider
May 18th, 2005, 02:12:54 PM
After a long absence in deep space, Straffe had returned to the planet he knew well. Wandering the streets in search of some entertainment, a tingly feeling rushed through him as he sensed the force of both light and dark. A feeling he had long felt. He walked through the doors of the bar, cloaked and stealthy he took a seat in a dismal corner. Feeling through the Force he pin pointed the feeling he was getting. A young Jedi girl who was approched by what seemed to be a sith but he seemed to bold, maybe a new comer to the darkside. As he continued he felt the presence of a true dark sider, Zereth. Having more confidence in knowing a fellow darksider was there made him more anxious to cause trouble. Speaking but not moving his lips he spoke to Zereth through the Force

"How long do you give the rookie until he figures out she can wipe the floor with him?"

Snikering to himself at the fact of watching weaklings squirm

Zereth Lancer
May 18th, 2005, 04:20:42 PM
Another force sensitive entered the bar. Zereth felt the aura of darkness around the newcomer. Not as strong as him own ,but dark nonetheless. Zereth couldn't tell who it was by just feeling this one in the force. It was unfamiliar but he felt like he'd something similar to this one before. When a voice rang through his head he realized who it was. He looked over his shoulder at the one and reconized him immediatly, Straffe.

A firey hate filled Zereth at the sight of Straffe. Last time he had seen Straffe; the young man had been a Jedi. They had fought among the roof tops of corascant in a deadly battle that had no victor. Straffe Had retreated and Zereth had been too injured to persue.

Zereth didn't care if the young man was darkside now. He was still an enemy in Zereth's book and he would never thing otherwise. Zereth said nothing in return to Straffe and simply went back to enjoying his drink that for somereason seemed sour now.

Natia Telcontar
May 18th, 2005, 08:49:37 PM
*Natia glances around the bar, noting a couple other Force Users, one definately a Darksider of strength, the other one, a Darksider as well, but less defined*

Bartender, another ale.

*Natia calls out after she finishes off her ale*

And another of what my friend is drinking.

*Natia adds as she motions to Zereth*

Straffe Stormrider
May 19th, 2005, 01:06:36 PM
*OOC*: I knew i faught you before Zereth but didnt know from where...been too long that ive been gone :evil

*IC*:

Noticeing that Zereth was not responding he looked around the room to have a little fun. Seeing a young couple in love huddling together in each others arms was a perfect opportunity.

The man had a hot cup of coffe in front of him and not paying attention to wat was around him so Straffe, with a slight move of his hand, made the glass fall off the table and into a bigger more muscular mans lap.

The giant of a man jumped up and looked down at the couple and grabed the man by his collar and lifted him off the floor. He continued to throw the man onto another group of what seemed to be bounty hunters.

Straffe chukling to himself seeing the other mans misery

Natia Telcontar
May 20th, 2005, 05:08:45 PM
*Natia notices the man being thrown towards another group of individuals and quickly uses the Force to grab the man and stop him so he doesn't hit the group of individuals. She then gently places the man on his feet on the ground and looks at the bigger man that threw him*

I would not do that again if I were you.

*Natia says as she gets to her feet. She may be a member of the GJO and a padawan there, but she's not afraid to do what needs to be done. Hence why she's also a member of The Lost Jedi*

I've come here to enjoy a nice drink and I will not tolerate anyone causing a fight while I am here.

Now sit down where you were and enjoy your drink. If not, Get OUT or I'll make you leave and if I have to do that, you will regret it.

*Natia says as she narrows her eyes before turning her attention on the Darksiders*

And if either of you wish to cause trouble, don't and if you do, I will warn you, all of the Jedi will be here and you will have no escape.

*Natia then looks at the big man as he sits back down, obviously unhappy right now. She then seats herself back at her table*

Zereth Lancer
May 20th, 2005, 06:04:51 PM
Zereth chuckled but said nothing. Her thread didn't scare him a bit. He didn't approve of Straffe's actions just as much as she did. Cuasing trouble lke that was pointless. Why spill coffee and start a fight when you could start a war that could envelope star systems. "Sit down little Jedi" Zereth said, after draining his glass and signaling for a refill. "Save your breath for someone that cares."

Natia Telcontar
May 21st, 2005, 08:09:22 AM
*Natia silently sips her ale as the server sets down another drink in front of Zereth seconds after he signals for another one*

I don't expect you to care. But it eases my mind if I say it little Sith.

Darth
May 21st, 2005, 08:26:58 PM
After watdhing the confersation Darth answered the question,
"I'm here because I'm looking for a jedi to train me, for my destine is to become a jedi.And I think that answers both questions for you."
Darth looks at the other people and feels scared for they are sith and sith only care for then selves. And thats a reasons why Darth does not like the Sith for he cares for his brother Jak who is confused on what side.
the girl or boy did not answer so Darth left.

Straffe Stormrider
May 23rd, 2005, 08:45:54 PM
Straffe cracks a smile. Laughing inside at the poor little jedis threat, woundering why she feels so confident about herself but everyones glory must come to an end. Woundering as well why Zereth seems to be ignoreing him, he attempts one more time to get an answer from him

"I know you knew me when I was with the Jedi but I have changed for the better. What will it take for your approval of me?"