PDA

View Full Version : A brother's plea

Shade Magus
May 15th, 2005, 04:05:53 PM
Two figures, armed only with the Force and a simple lightsaber stood in front of the room holding the Dark Jedi. They were both Padawans, but experts in thier specialized fields. One in telekinetics and the other in mind control. They would have to be to stand in front of this room. Though Yurza was a force to be reckoned with against a normal Jedi, to a specialized Jedi, he wasn't much. He had stretched his abilities to thin and had not practiced long enough to become anything past moderate with any of them.

Through a front door, a hooded figure enters and nods to both of the younglings. They move aside and one opens the special door. The older Jedi nods once more as he moves quickly into the dimly lit room, standing in the opening until he feels the door shut behind him.

On a cot in front of him, a young blond man lay, levitating a smallball in the air. "Been wondering when you were coming."

"I'm surprised you even thought I'd be here. After the way we parted last, most people wouldn't even give you a second thought."

"Prehaps, but you Shade are to predictable. You are the loving brother that will always have the thought of me returning to the light in your head."

"Always."

"Pfft...anyways, what have you come to tel me? That I'm stuck here till the day I die?"

"To be quite honest I am not involved with your trail. Rognan and Kyle are the ones getting questioned. I didn't have anythignt o do with you being brought in. I wasn't even on planet when you showed up."

"I know. I checked before hand."

Shade pulled back the hood of his robe and sighed. "Why did you do it Yurza?"

"He owed me money. Or rather lost me money to be more exact."

"So you are in here becasue someone lost your money. Seems kinda petty now doesn't it?"

"Not really. Besides I won't be in here for long."

"You think Dalethria and her bunch are just going to walk in and bust you out? There are measures being taken for just that sort of thing."

Yurza was silent a moment before turning to face his brother for the first time since he entered his room. "My, my you look a bit different. Going for the grizzled look?"

"Maybe, or maybe I've just come to the realization that there are more important things in the world than my appearance."

"Like what? The Force? The light? Well let me ask you this brother. Where was the light when our parents were killed? Or our friends. Where was the light wheen you reached out with your heart and then it was crushed?"

Shade sat for a moment, but only a moment before continuing and changing the subject. "I assume you have felt the changes coming?"

Yurza chuckled. "Jedi...can't even tell the truth to themselves. Hmph...." He turned to look at the ball in the air and then lowered it to his waiting hand. "Yes. I've felt the changes and I know something is coming. What though I dont' know. Why ask?"

"Because...whatever it is that is coming it has to do with us. There has been a raise in the number of anit-Force crimes and protests. Something is on its way. Something dark."

"Sounds like my kinda party."

"Frell Yurza! Don't be an idiot. Whatever is coming is out to get us all. This isn't times for joking," he said standing up. "We need everyon we can get if we plan on surviving."

"Ahh...and the real reason for your visi. You are trying to talk me into joining the Jedi again. Well forget it. If that is all you wanted to say, I'd apppreciate it if you'd leave."

"Yurza..." But his brother had gone back to his exercises and was now completely ignoring Shade. The Jedi Knight stood and walked to the door, knocking on the durasteel. He waited outside till the door was closed once more. He turned to the gaurds and smiled.

"Good job so far. Remember to be on gaurd and call someone if things get out of control. May the Force be with you both."

"And to you Master Shade," they said in unison and gave a slight bow before he turned and left once more.

Yurza Magus
May 15th, 2005, 06:28:23 PM
Yurza smiled as the door closed behind his brother. Oh how little they know. What's coming isn't as difficult as they think it will be. What's coming is a plague. Simple and deadly. Only the strong will survive this.

The blonde man sat up from his cot and swung his legs over the edge, standing up. He stretched his muscles and groaned as his back popped. "That felt good."

He looked over at the small time piece they had left in there for him and noldded. Only a short more time and I'll be out of here. And when I am, Shade and those other two had better watch out or there willbe hell to pay.