PDA

View Full Version : Torrents

Navaria Tarkin
May 11th, 2005, 05:02:39 PM
Hijarna was a planet that was barely noticeable. There were no inhabitants and it provided little value for anyone else. It was mostly covered in plains but a good portion of the planet was barren. The world was bleak, scarred from some sort of battle or natural disaster that occurred a thousand years ago. No one knew for certain.

What it did happen to provide was an area in which nothing could be harmed. Navaria had done considerable research in finding a planet so that Marga could practice her unique abilities. Mucking with the weather when she didn't have much control could become a terrible hazard for the ecosystem and those living nearby. At least on Hijarna, the damage had been done.

"We'll be coming out of hyperspace soon, Marga." Navaria's internal clock knew this right before the warning buzzer came from the console. "Buckle in. The atmosphere could be rocky when we hit it."

Because of the damage done to the planet, storms happen more often then not.

Marga Alton
May 11th, 2005, 08:06:13 PM
Marga smiles and nods her head slightly as she buckles herself in when she's instructed to.

Navaria Tarkin
May 15th, 2005, 10:00:57 AM
The ship opened into real space and Navaria entered in a landing trajectory. "How are you feeling about this venture?"

Marga Alton
May 17th, 2005, 08:23:56 PM
"I'm nervous because I'm afraid I might make a mistake."

Marga says softly instead of using telepathy like she usually does.

"What do I do if I lose control?"

Navaria Tarkin
May 21st, 2005, 08:16:19 AM
"Then you must calm your nerves, Marga."

The planet was swirling with clouds and the surface barely peeked through the cover. "Mistake happen more readily then, but I chose this planet because much of the surface had already been damage either by war or a natural disaster. You've nothing to fear here."