PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Of A Monster's Acceptance (Yoghurt and open)

Bandage
May 3rd, 2005, 05:34:11 PM
Bandage made his way into the bar, taking a table. As the server came by, he ordered a tall glass of orange juice and a bowl of root stew. Taking off his gloves, he flexed his hands as he waited for his new master.

Yog
May 6th, 2005, 04:20:37 AM
Yog walked into the Bar, taking a sweeping glance at the present people. It was fairly quiet at this hour, but some regulars were there. Over the speakers, Twilek spiritual music was playing. The Bar had a soothing atmosphere.

The Jedi Master closed his eyes briefly, reaching out with the Force to sense his surroundings, and detected Bandage sitting at a table drinking orange juice. Yog raised his tiny green clawed hand to salute his Padawan, then took a seat next to Bandage, ordering a glass of Nabooean mineral water and a bowl of root stew. He seemed relieved for some time off for a lunch break after a long day.

"Greetings again! How feel you?"

Bandage
May 12th, 2005, 02:19:44 AM
"I feel great."

Bandage took a sip of his orange juice, which had found its way to his table only moments before. Right as Yoghurt took his seat, the bowl of root stew was waiting on him. Bandage smiled.

"Per your mentioning of root stew, I took the liberty of ordering one for you. And not to worry, it just arrived, slightly before you."

Yog
May 16th, 2005, 07:46:44 AM
"Much appreciated.. thank you!"

With a delightful smile, Yog started consuming the root stew..

"Root leaf brings energy to the body and rejuvenates the spirit"

The little alien quenched his thirst with the glass of water. When finished with the meal, he folded his tiny clawed hands together, and intertwined the legs in a lotus position, allmost appearing to meditate.

Bandage
May 17th, 2005, 02:21:07 AM
Bandage smiled.

"I take it you are checking on that rejuvenated spirit....."

Bandage took a sip of his orange juice.

"The best way to get vitamin C.....I don't exactly get out in the sun much......So tell me, just how long have you been in the Order?"

Yog
May 17th, 2005, 03:32:33 PM
"Hmmm...", the Jedi Master replied with his eyes closed, as if he was in some kind of trance "Quite long..". Yog positioned his hands under his jaw, letting the index fingers meet in contemplation of Bandage's question.

"I have been here since the very beginning of the Greater Jedi Order. Before the merger of the Jedi council, before the great wars with The Sith Empire and The Sith Council. Those were dark times, when the Sith and the Imperials run rampage throught the Galaxy"

Yog paused as he thought of past times long gone. Comrades that have passed away or left the Order. So many memories. So many events and struggles the Jedi Order had been through, it was but a mere miracle it was standing so strong today. The Sith on the other hand was now a shadow of their former power and strength. However, he had foreseen that one day, the Sith would return. Like a snake hiding in the grass, it waited for its chance to strike..

The Jedi Master then continued philosophically to talk about the Dark Side of the Force, "Nevertheless, we have been a constant factor defending justice and the light. All that is good depends on us. Blind are those who rely on the Dark Side of the Force.. fear.. anger, hate, lust for power are they"

Bandage
May 18th, 2005, 12:57:03 AM
Bandage took another sip.

"Wow! That's quite a long time.....Hmmm, I can understand why hate and anger and a lust for power can lead to the Dark Side, but why fear? Isn't fear a healthy emotion?"