PDA

View Full Version : Idea

Zereth Lancer
Apr 26th, 2005, 10:48:22 PM
Well, I was writing This thread (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=38256) out (Basicly Zereth Lancer, Luna Eclypse, and Alexander Bane are going after Dr.Zanon ((Read Zereth bio to learn more about him and his connections to the three of them)) and in the thread Zanon \has created a bunch of Biologica 'monsters' that he is using to try and kill Zereth and his team.) and I got to thinking that maybe I could turn this into a group thread for some of the other sithers to join in. My idea is that Zanon could release a horde or the biological monsters into Coronet and have them killing people and stuff and the Sith could ride in and slice them up and stuff.

Now the only way I can see this benefiting TSO is that it make the people of Corellia love the Sith all that much more for coming in and saving them. Now this is just a idea and I wanted to see what all you think and if you think it'd be fun to do this. If you guys think its not worth doing or whatnot then feel free to say so.

Je'gan Olra'en
Apr 27th, 2005, 05:41:47 PM
I can see how we could throw this in in the middle of the civil war thing...

Southstar
Apr 28th, 2005, 10:22:00 PM
Good thinking Zereth. I'm definitely in favor of doing so.

As for tieing it in with the whole civil war thing, I think it might serve as a good foundation for it. Since it's basically going to be Corellians and allies fighting as the soldiers, Sith leading of course, this might prove to be a good moment for the Corellians to prove themselves.

These bio-monsters tear up the town and as the Sith show up, the Corellian military forces arrive as well proving the Corellians aren't completely helpless.

Kathrine
Apr 28th, 2005, 11:33:54 PM
I'd enjoy doing it.

Zereth Lancer
Apr 28th, 2005, 11:51:25 PM
I'd personaly prefere that we not get too many people in this thread. I have noticed through my time here that threads tend to die when there are alot of people in a thread.

So the Bio-Monsters are not going to be as easy to kill as you think. Sure a lightsabre would easily kill them but those that do not have them... say the corellian soldiers... will get smashed and killed. The Bio-Monsters are about 7-8 feets tall, humanoid, They have huge muscular bodies and smash through buildings with ease. They are not very smart and sometimes very slow. No two bio-Monsters are the same. Some didn't come out right and could have defects for the sith to exploit. The creatures have purple skin, that is righly resistant to the type of laser energy used by most blasters, with spikes and spines that protrude out of their bodies. So they should be a even match for the sith.

Dr. Zanon's whole plan is to take over the galaxy with these creatures and was planning on creating many, many more. But Zereth's intrusion into his labroatory cause him to release the monsters he had already created before he could get up to full strength.

So I need to know who is willing to join in. So far Kathrine has volunteered and I'd be using Zereth in this so thats two so far. I think a minimum of four would be there and somewhere less then eight.

Southstar
Apr 29th, 2005, 12:39:56 AM
I'm in, though my posts might be a little slow these next couple of weeks as I'm entering the final exam period.

As for the Corellian soldiers acing these monsters, there would be causualties, even more heavily than I previously thought. So conventional methods won't take care of it. If you'd grant me a little freedom in the matter, a little creativity towards the end of the fight might give it enough umph to turn it into a victory; especially with a little propaganda.

I think in general the combatant causualties of the monsters should be greater than the Corellian. Civilian casualties can hit the roof for all I care, people will only believe what the Sith tell them.

Zereth Lancer
May 3rd, 2005, 09:36:20 PM
Ok, that sounds ok Southstar. The Corellia military (if it can be called that) would have the advantage of tactical assualts and such since the monsters will just be running around all willy-nilly and killing whatever moves. I do not know exactly what the strength of the Corellian Military or what it would be able to amass against the monsters. Such as; attack speeders, air force, tanks, and whatnot.

Ok, so we have three people now. Me, Kathrine, Southstar. If all we can get is three people then I'll bring Jezreal into this all aswell and perhaps Luna Eclypse and/or Alexander Bane. Depends on how many people we can get.

EDIT: Do you guys think I shoulde create a thread for Zereth to take this problem to the Eldars?