PDA

View Full Version : Episode III midnight showing tickets go on sale as of today

Sanis Prent
Apr 14th, 2005, 06:28:11 PM
...if there's an AMC Cinemas, Kerasotes Theaters, or Amstar Cinemas near you. ;)

Tomorrow, Rave Cinemas begin selling midnight screenings, which is where I'll be seeing it.

Warren Theaters get it the 19th. Regal and Fandango the 20th.

The rest of you are up the creek without a paddle, for now >D

Nathanial K'cansce
Apr 14th, 2005, 06:40:45 PM
I was goign to ask 'what about Lowes?' Cause I didn't want to but the creek without a paddle :( But then I realized I'll be out of school then and the nearest theater at home is a Regal. ^__^

Darth McBain
Apr 14th, 2005, 06:43:47 PM
Funny, I was just about to post asking if anyone had scored tixx yet. I'm gonna catch it at Cinemark - hopefully tickets will be available soon.

Shawn
Apr 14th, 2005, 07:14:41 PM
I've been pestering Muvico, but it looks like they're not going to sell advance tickets earlier than for any other movie: 4 days in advance. I hope that changes.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 14th, 2005, 07:36:41 PM
I wonder when Century Theatres are selling theirs....

Liam Jinn
Apr 14th, 2005, 07:52:52 PM
Yup, I'm sitting here waiting for Cinemark myself... :( no news yet.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 14th, 2005, 08:32:19 PM
Fandango will start selling them on the 20th according to when theatres give them their showtimes. If I can't find Century's release date (for advance tix) before then I'll be buying them online. Actually, I'll probably be buying them online anyway.

Figrin D'an
Apr 14th, 2005, 08:41:40 PM
Marcus Theatres (in my area) hasn't posted information on their website yet, but I presume it will be just as it was for TPM and AOTC... 1 week in advance.

Darth McBain
Apr 15th, 2005, 08:56:56 AM
From TF.N

Rave Motion Picture Theaters - On sale from April 15th.

Fandango - On sale from April 20th.

AMC - (Darthfloyd writes):
The AMC chain of theaters at least will be selling tickets to the midnight showing of Episode 3 starting today, April 14th. Apparently they got the go ahead from Fox last night around 5 pm, and multiple calls to their office confirmed this.

Regal Cinemas - (James writes):
In Charlotte, NC ticket preorders for Revenge of the Sith for Regal Cinemas start on April 20th according to an manager at the theatre.

Warren Theaters - (Darth Sprocket writes):
Revenge of the Sith tickets go on sale April 19th in Wichita, Kansas at the Warren Theaters.

Kerasotes Theatres - (thanks to Chris):
We will begin selling tickets online and at most of our theatres tonight, April 14th at 8:00 pm. As you are aware the film opens on Thursday, May 19. Many of our theatres will have 12:01 am shows opening day. Schedules will be available online.

Amstar Cinemas - (Jay writes):
I went to my local Amstar Cinema today in Oxford, Alabama and they had tickets on sale for the midnight showing of Episode III, as well as tickets through May 22nd. I then went to their official website, and tickets are on sale at all Amstar Cinemas now, April 14th, and will be for sale on-line on April 19th.

Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas - (John writes):
For people living in the Austin area, you can add the Alamo Drafthouse as of right now, April 14th.

Seattle Cinerama - (Tom writes):
(As of April 14th), now an ecstatic 7-ticket holder for 12:01am at the Seattle Cinerama.

Cinemark - (Ron writes):
I just bought my Ep 3 tickets at Cinemark's offical site for my theatre, on April 14th.

Wehrenberg Theaters - (News-Leader writes):
In Springfield, Campbell 16 Cin? will start selling tickets at 9:30 a.m. today (April 15th) online — www.wehrenberg.com. Box office sales at the theater, 4005 South Ave., begin about 11:30 a.m., manager Kendra Sparrow said..

Showcase Cinemas - (Hamilton Journal News writes):
Showcase Cinema — Cincinnati Mills: Tickets are to go on sale sometime Friday, April 15th.

Cinemark doesn't have tixx yet for my theater, but I'll be watching

Darth McBain
Apr 15th, 2005, 11:04:24 AM
OH YEAH!!!!

Just got my midnight ticket. Had to change plans slightly and go to a different theater, but it's all good.

JMK
Apr 15th, 2005, 12:31:43 PM
Lucky S.O.B.!

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 15th, 2005, 02:10:01 PM
I will have to wait till the 20th which isn't that bad. Still get them a month before the movie which is a good deal.

Darth McBain
Apr 16th, 2005, 08:05:01 PM
Just went up to the theater today to get my actual ticket instead of just the reciept. Feels great to have it in hand...

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 19th, 2005, 11:18:25 AM
Fandango lied - tickets are available today.

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 19th, 2005, 11:59:43 AM
Got both showings for me as of yesterday ;)

J'ktal Anajii
Apr 19th, 2005, 09:12:21 PM
I'll be at a furrycon that weekend, selling my art. Ep. III is the only one of the new set I won't see on opening day, becasue of that.

Sanis Prent
Apr 19th, 2005, 09:22:59 PM
You chose a furrycon over star wars. I mean, damn.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 19th, 2005, 09:47:34 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Fandango lied - tickets are available today.

Fandango lied again - when you try to buy the tickets online they come up as sold out.

So we went to the theatre to check, and ended up with the first five tickets SOLD EVER to that theatre. wooohooo!!!

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 20th, 2005, 11:26:25 AM
I know this is a double post. Sorry.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7573861/ BUT PLEASE someone in London tell me you're going to this!!!!!!

Sanis Prent
Apr 20th, 2005, 11:45:19 AM
Who posts here that's from London? We get the scouses, geordies, and chavs, not cockneys.

Torn Dlo
Apr 20th, 2005, 12:40:44 PM
LONDON - All six chapters of George Lucas' science-fiction saga — including the final one, “Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith” — will screen in a daylong marathon May 16 at London's Leicester Square.

:( I wanna go...

Figrin D'an
Apr 20th, 2005, 04:18:03 PM
Looks like my area theatres are going to start selling this Friday, which is certainly unusual, since the standard policy has always been 1 week in advance. I hope the online ticketing system is working properly this time, because I really don't want to take off another day of work after just taking last Friday off.

Lady Vader
Apr 21st, 2005, 11:49:38 AM
I got mine! I got mine! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*runs around frantically in circles with excitement and delight... and maybe just a bit of caffiene over-dose*

:rollin :crack :rollin :crack :rollin

Figrin D'an
Apr 22nd, 2005, 04:00:48 PM
Got mine, too. The online ticketing actually working this time around (mostly).

Nathanial K'cansce
Apr 22nd, 2005, 04:47:16 PM
I'm waiting on confirmation on mine. A bud back home said he was getting a head-count and then going to get the tickets all at once. Haven't heard form him about it yet. :\