PDA

View Full Version : A Very Happy Day to -

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 11th, 2005, 01:48:36 AM
Quay Na Rakai! Have a great birthday, girl. :D

Hope that this year blows away all the rest by being the best and most fullfilling of them all.

Je'gan Olra'en
Apr 11th, 2005, 06:29:00 AM
Happy birthday, Quay!

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 11th, 2005, 09:56:03 AM
Have a good one :)

AmazonBabe
Apr 11th, 2005, 09:57:33 AM
Holly made a cute rhyme! Next thing you know, she'll be rapping out bday songs! O_o :p :D

Happy Birthday, Quay! Choose the (bday) cake over ban! :D :hug

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 11th, 2005, 07:17:30 PM
Awww!! Thanks, guys!! Unfortunately, I was on crutches all day after I messed up my leg last night in a rollerskating excursion with my daughters...one of them was holding my hand and fell, guess what? She pulled me down with her and well, I ended up at the doctor today, because I couldn't walk on it today...oh well...what we do for our kids to make them happy...

But, I had some good friends that helped me with my book bag and my lunch container. But man...crutches really hurt your underarms...

Other than that, my b-day present from my parents was $30 for my ticket to the Star Wars convention in a couple of weeks!!! Yay!!

Oh for some laughs look up the "Star Wars Kid' my visual com professor showed it to us, it's awesomely funny!! I feel sorry for the poor kid.

But, anyway, thanks for the b-day wish!!! Had some awesome chinese tonight and peanut butter/chocolate cake too!!!

Lion El' Jonson
Apr 13th, 2005, 02:10:31 AM
Happy Birthday! Crutches suck!