PDA

View Full Version : Episode III Celebration!!

Cheyanne Rakai
Apr 8th, 2005, 03:12:06 PM
Okay, the time is winding down now, is anyone going to this? I'm thinking of going on Sunday, just because I attended the last one on Sunday and I saw the costume contest and it was most awesome!! So if anyone is going, please let me know and maybe we can meet up!!

Thanks, Chey

Mandy with an I
Apr 8th, 2005, 04:08:13 PM
The what in the where now? o_O

Unless it's being held in the Great White North, I will not be rsvping. :)

Figrin D'an
Apr 8th, 2005, 09:02:42 PM
Originally posted by Dae Jinn
The what in the where now? o_O

Star Wars Celebration III. It's in Indianapolis the 21st-24th of this month.

I'm considering going for the weekend, if I can stay with one of my friends. Hotels are either filled or too expensive.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 8th, 2005, 09:27:37 PM
Not gonna be there - no money, no travel. :) Have fun though! Get an exclusive Vader for me!!! :D

Ezra
Apr 9th, 2005, 01:16:24 AM
As a member of the 501st Stormtrooper legion, I am going to be there. Just look for the red ARC Trooper Captain with the "Pacific Outpost" patch...das me :)

Natia Telcontar
Apr 9th, 2005, 02:08:50 AM
No money, working, can't go. Have fun though.

Cheyanne Rakai
Apr 9th, 2005, 06:48:09 PM
Originally posted by Ezra
As a member of the 501st Stormtrooper legion, I am going to be there. Just look for the red ARC Trooper Captain with the "Pacific Outpost" patch...das me :)

Well, that will be interesting to find...considering their are hundreds of trooper uniforms wondering about....I'd be pleased to meet you tho!!

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 9th, 2005, 11:10:45 PM
;) just look for the one from Hawaii.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 9th, 2005, 11:41:16 PM
Originally posted by Natia Telcontar
No money, working, can't go. Have fun though. Also, I don't care that much. I mean, Indianapolis? Unless the package includes track time...

Figrin D'an
Apr 10th, 2005, 05:22:12 PM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
Also, I don't care that much. I mean, Indianapolis? Unless the package includes track time...

Indy is actually a pretty nice city. Better than many possible places they could have decided to hold it.

Milivikal k'Vik
Apr 10th, 2005, 06:58:06 PM
Yeah, like Miami :x

Ezra
Apr 10th, 2005, 07:32:43 PM
Figrin is correct on that....Indy is actually my chosen place for vacations...got LOTS of friends there. And always a good time.

And yes, look for the ARC captain who looks sorta like the clones from the movies when he takes his helmet off lol! And it would be cool to meet someone from the board :)

Nice to see someone remembers the pineapple ;) good to see ya Lil.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 10th, 2005, 11:31:24 PM
Nice to see you around too, Ezra :)