PDA

View Full Version : Johnnie Cochran Dies

Ryan Pode
Mar 29th, 2005, 06:00:56 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050329/ap_on_re_us/obit_cochran

Kinda sad, didn't even know he was ill. I felt he was an interesting lawyer. :(

Anuis Ma'artra
Mar 29th, 2005, 07:33:56 PM
Wonder if he can play the race card to get into Heaven?

CMJ
Mar 29th, 2005, 08:19:24 PM
Kinda young too....

Jedieb
Mar 29th, 2005, 09:02:57 PM
Originally posted by Ka' el Darcverse
Wonder if he can play the race card to get into Heaven?

The race card is irrelevant, everyone knows lawyers aren't allowed in heaven.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 29th, 2005, 09:03:21 PM
Yeah he wasn't that old, it is defintely a huge shock.

Ryan Pode
Mar 29th, 2005, 09:14:17 PM
This is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now, think about that. That does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee - an eight foot tall Wookiee - want to live on Endor with a bunch of two foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

What does that have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense!

Look at me, I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense. None of this makes sense.

And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation... does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense.

None of this makes sense.

If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Darth McBain
Mar 30th, 2005, 09:32:25 AM
Originally posted by Jedieb
The race card is irrelevant, everyone knows lawyers aren't allowed in heaven.

:lol

Jedieb
Mar 30th, 2005, 10:44:47 PM
This is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now, think about that. That does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee - an eight foot tall Wookiee - want to live on Endor with a bunch of two foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

What does that have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense!

Look at me, I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense. None of this makes sense.

And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation... does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense.

None of this makes sense.

If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

:lol
Man, I'd totally forgotten about that. I always think of the lawyer from Seinfeld when I think of J.C. Those two bits of comedy alone get him into heaven. Just think, now he'll be able to search for the real killer from up above!

Detective Prather
Mar 30th, 2005, 10:52:41 PM
If the tumor's in the head, I'll soon be dead.

Oh wai...

RIP you crazy rhyming tort-slinging character.