PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Stalker

Nekardro
Mar 19th, 2005, 07:13:27 PM
This is the story of Nekardro, a mercenary from the deep deserts on Tatoine. For ten years he has wondered the desert till a strange disturbance in the force intrigued him. An old teacher seems to be searching for him.

Nekardro
Mar 19th, 2005, 07:30:24 PM
Nekardro felt a jedi force near. He concentrated to mask his signature from the jedi. Footsteps moved closer to him and the sound of a light saber made all else got silent. When he felt the jedi come around the corner of the cave, Nekardro threw lightning and held the jedi against the wall of the cave. Grabbing the jedi by the neck, Nekardro held the jedi above the ground.
"Just one question. Who sent you?"
The jedi, scared for his life, musterd up his strength and spoke.
"Master........Yoda"
Nekardro was stuned and droped the jedi.
"Give Yoda a message from me. In eight days, look into the shadows under his statue on Comino. I'll be there"
The jedi nodded and ran.

Linn O'Conner
Mar 19th, 2005, 07:41:00 PM
Linn O'Conner could have been having a better day. It really wasn't business related, she'd just collected a handsome sum for a man she'd disposed of on some back water planet she'd forgotten the name of now.

But now, she was on Tattoine, walking in the sand and the dirt, the moon shining over her and making her shine slightly. She wanted to get out of its light. She hadn't been on Tattoine for a good peice, and the last time she had left, she had been comforted by the fact that she wouldn't have t come back.

But there was business here. Someone had to be killed and she was the one employed to do it. Linn had already decided to just find lodging for the night and start her hunt tomorrow, but she had been caught up in her own thoughts and was wandering around the outskirts of a city. It was a dangerous place to be, she knew. But she didn't feel like going back to the city now.

Glancing up she saw a shadow sprinting across the sand, a lightsaber in thier hand. They seemed frightened and Linn pulled back into shadows to watch them as they disappeared over a dune. What were they running from?

Nekardro
Mar 20th, 2005, 10:34:03 AM
Nekardro walked slowly out of his cave and down the mountain to the town below. He saw the jedi running to his speeder. It would seem that he hasn't lost his touch since Yoda's training years ago. As he came nearer to the town, a wind made the sand make the most beautiful sounds. It hit Nekardro, there was an unusuall pitch in the shadows before him.
"Come forth and tell me why you look at me with such curious eyes."
A black cloak floated forward.

Linn O'Conner
Mar 20th, 2005, 10:42:45 AM
Linn stepped out of the shadows a little, only so that the moon cast its eerie, paling glow on her eyes. She smiled.

"You seemed to have some effect on that guy," she said, moving her hand slightly under her cloak so that her hand was reasting on her blaster. This guy seemed a little crazy. Just from the way he stood and spoke. She didn't want to take any chances. "You're hoping you'll the same effect on me, no?"

Nekardro
Mar 20th, 2005, 11:10:21 AM
Nekardro moved his hand from under his heavy black cloak and ran lightning across it.
"Only to those who hunt me. Who is it you seek?"
Nekardro was interupted when he noticed another jedi coming down from the mountain. The jedi noticed him as well and drew his light saber. Nekardro stood as still as a rock until the jedi grew close. Dodging the first slice of the saber, Nekardro drew his light sword. The jedi's eyes grew worried as his looked more closely at the weapon. With a length of five feet and a waving edge, the sword was unlike anything the jedi had ever seen. Nekardro walked forward and attacked. The jedi was fast enough to keep up with the hailstorm of attacks. But, he lacked the strength to repel the more powerful blows. The jedi was cut on his sword arm and had deep gashes on both legs. When the jedi fell, Nekardro took his light saber. With the jedi unable to defend himself, Nekardro turned and walked back to where he last saw the cloaked figure. He followed its tracks to a nearby bar in town. He entered and felt that it was near. A blaster was pushed against his back. A little surprised, Nekardro did as the man asked. Nekardro was lead to a table in the back of the bar. There, he met up with the cloaked figure again. A......woman?

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 20th, 2005, 06:10:16 PM
Anbira was drawn over the dunes by the sound of battle. By the time he arrived, he was too late. A young Jedi whom he did not recognize lay maimed on the sand, and unconcious.

"Be still young Padawan."

He knelt, disrobing and using his overcloak as a shield against the bright sunlight.

"I will bring you aid."

Anbira was no healer, and knew not of the arts of aid that some Jedi practiced. To come to his aid, he search through the nearest town.

Anbira paused as he rose to his feet. The padawan's attacker was likely quite close. Indeed, a pair of tracks led from the fight across the northern dunes, to the nearest town.

"There's something damn peculiar about all of this." The Jedi spoke to himself, as he tracked the prints in the sand, all the way into town.

The tracks eventually led to a nondescript saloon at the outskirts.

Linn O'Conner
Mar 20th, 2005, 07:23:54 PM
Linn was looking up at the man whom she'd seen in the desert. She smiled, motioning to a chair. The man sat, and she waved away her lackey, leaning over and taking away the man's saber. She looked at the man across from her as she took a drink from her glass.

"So, Mr..." she looked at her datapad. "Nekardro. How are we this evening?" not waiting for him to reply, she sat back in her chair and looked around the saloon. "Now, you aren't the nicest of fellows, are you? And it seems a very rich business man has noticed this. You have a very large bounty on your head Nekardro."

Glancing around again, she saw a man enter the bar casting about as if he were looking for someone. She kept an eye on him as he continued looking about. She turned back to the man.

"Now, Mr. Nekardro...I could kill you now," she said pulled her blaster out and pushing it against his stomach under the table. "Or, you could help me locate a man whom you have been familiar with in the past. He is my real objective."

Nekardro
Mar 20th, 2005, 08:37:45 PM
Nekardro knew he was in no real danger even after allowing the woman to take his saber. He felt wondering eyes behind him.
"It seems that everyone seeks my head tonight but you. So I will make you a deal. I will lead you to whom you seek if you hand over my saber."
The woman noticed the nervous man comming closer. He was becoming to nosy. She slid Nekardro his saber back under the table.
"You are honorable, I like that. Now, it is time I held up my part of the agreement. Behind you is a panel. Pull the red lever and crawl out the passage. I will be behind you."
She waited till no one was looking and did exactly as Nekardro instructed. Nekardro did the same. When they were out, Nekardro began to inquire of the creature he was to help this person kill.
"Who is it that has caught your employers attention?"

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 20th, 2005, 08:49:01 PM
Anbira raised an eyebrow in mild amusement. What is a few hundred kilos of durasteel between friends?

"I get all the comedians it seems..."

He raised a hand idly, and the secret doorway's metal panel peeled back with a loud screeching sound.

With that, the Jedi picked a piece of fruit off the adjacent table, ate it, and pursued.

General Devious
Mar 20th, 2005, 09:06:44 PM
Anibira!! Dalamar came here for Linn and found Anibira. He had been looking for this Sith that turned Jedi for some time. He watched him peel back the durasteel. Anibira had not lost any of his power in his conversion, that was apparent.

Dalamar masked himself immediately, Mingling with the dark shadows he stilled his force sigature. He had felt the force being moved. But he had paid no attention as this place seemed to be crawling with Jedi.

He watched him go in. His interest growing by the second he adjusted his weapons. Linn's perfume wafted up from the hole. Why would this Jedi Master want his past friend?

The Vampyre did not hestitate he followed down into the darkness. Of all the so called Masters he had faced only Anibira made him step cautious. He would follow and watch to see what would unfold. His blood sang out to Dalamar his powerful blood.

The Darkness enfolded him as his red eyes glowed slightly in the dim light. His black snake like armor all but dissappered. Few had the power of this Jedi Master. He actually used the force to fly Dalamar had heard. In his long life he had only seen a few acheive that kind of Mastery. He would have to employ all his knowledge if he was to engage him.

He heard the snap of his boots and crunch of his apple. The man was fearless. This would make for a great hunt. He could hear the sound of machinery deep in the pit of the hole, and water dripping. Dank and dark he followed on...

Linn O'Conner
Mar 21st, 2005, 05:20:28 PM
Linn wrinkled her nose at the man, then grabbed him by the arm pulling him out of the dank, dark alley and into a more inhabited area. She began walking away from the saloon, and made sure Nekardro was following.

"You're very stupid," she said, glancing back at the saloon. "That guy is looking for either you or me, and you probably just gave us all away."

Linn pulled her hood up, and pulled part of the cloth around her face to hide her mouth and nose. She glanced back at the man with her, then cracked her wrist, tightening her leather glove.

"According to my employer, you will know him as Shadow. He has been planet hopping since he was almost caught for a murder on Coruscant," Linn explained. "No one can seem to find him. But my employer seems to think that you will know his whereabouts."

Nekardro
Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:54:38 PM
"Shadow is not a name nor codename I know of as being familiar, but I will help you. Just one question, what is in this for me?"
Nekardro walked just far enough behind Linn to hear her response, but dared not make it obvious he was following her. He kept his hand on his saber should he need it to defend their escape. Walking through the maze of people, Nekardro tried to think of this Shadow and where to begin. But first, he has unfinished business with and old friend. Maybe he could point them in the right direction. It was time to meet Master Yoda once more.

Linn O'Conner
Mar 24th, 2005, 02:10:53 PM
Linn snorted in an annoyed way, then laughed, throwing a look over her shoulder at him.

"What's in this for you?" she laughed. "What's in this for you is me not pulling out my weapon now and killing you for the amazing price I would recieve for it. If I were you, I'd be thanking God that I was still alive."

Nekardro
Mar 25th, 2005, 11:02:29 AM
skip down....

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 25th, 2005, 05:55:06 PM
OOC: You aren't allowed to RP my actions, conclude a fight without me posting, use advance techniques (as your character would be a novice) or just about anything in that above post. You may want to read the rules before you RP here.

For the sake of sanity, I'll rewind this just to the point of you confronting me.

IC:

Someone in the crowd ahead turned about, and faced Anbira. The hood and the blade confirmed it enough for the Jedi. It was the one he was looking for.

"Save's me the trouble of having to chase you."

Anbira nodded.

"Save me further trouble now. Surrender your arms and come with me. You'll only be defeated if you fight."

Nekardro
Mar 25th, 2005, 08:46:00 PM
You must forgive me it is true that I am new. I will try to delete that last post and rewrite under your rules. Nekardro is charactor from a book series I am writting. I guess I am just having trouble scaleing him down for star wars. I apologize and will be more careful.

Nekardro
Mar 25th, 2005, 09:00:14 PM
Nekardro stood with only one question left for the Jedi that track him so.
"I am only dangerous to those who chase me. So why have the Jedi come for me after all these years? I would not think Yoda to send out his precious Jedi like bounty hunters."
Nekardro put his sword away and peeled back his hood. He made sure that his black eyes could be seen by the Jedi.
"You have been kind in not striking first like your Padawans. I shall respond in kind. I will keep my sword and listen to what you have to say Master Jedi. But make it quick for I have been...........convinced into another situation."
Nekardro did as he said and walked up to the Jedi.

Dalamar DeSang
Mar 26th, 2005, 09:04:34 PM
Dalamar watched Anibira and the other. He did not care who the mysterious man was but Linn and the false Jedi had his full attention. It would not do for her to die before he could explain the recent past to her.

Anibira was laying down the Jedi Law as he saw it, as usual. The vampyre had heard that the old Sith had undergone a radical change. But to see it with his own eyes. He was now young and vigorous again it was pretty amazing.

Dalamar had been handed a mandate to bring Anibira to justice. But those that had passed that ruling no longer existed. Still, Dalamar was Sith and part of the Death Dealer regiment. It was a matter of honor to bring the rogue Sith to heel.

He had turned from the Darkside to the Light. He would not attack Anibira from behind. He would look the false Jedi in the face and confront him for his betrayal of the Sith! Then like the Death Dealers of old who where judge, jury and executioner he would hand down his judgement!..

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 27th, 2005, 03:40:10 PM
"Master Yoda?"

Anbira arched an eyebrow.

"There hasn't been such a Jedi in decades. What do you speak of?"

Linn O'Conner
Mar 27th, 2005, 05:33:23 PM
Linn moaned to herself. Great, now she had an even worse situation on her hands. She turned about and looked at Nekardro's back as he faced the Jedi and spoke. But as she watched her attention was pulled from them to a shadow behind them. It was a familiar shadow, but she really couldn't see who it was.

Taking her eyes away from it, she moved slightly into the shadows, hoping Nekardro could settle this quickly and continue on with her. She still needed information from him, and having him dead just wouldn't do. So, she pulled out her blaster and kept it hidden. Just in case.