PDA

View Full Version : Looking for permission...

Shade Magus
Mar 17th, 2005, 12:14:47 PM
In With death comes new life (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38025), Shade is going to be badly injured at the end. This is part of a kind of revamping for his character. After he returns he will need a Jedi healer to nurse him back to complete health. What I am asking is if I can make a temporary character as a Jedi Knight. I know that everyone roleplays NPC Jedi and what I essentially want to do is give one of these NPC Jedi a face and name and bring her to life. I only plan on doing a few threads with her, all of which will be in the GJO Grounds and one in the Bar and Grill. Maybe one open thread just to give her a life and personality so to speak. What I would then do would be to kill her off to begin the final stage of his character changing. If this is a no go then that's fine, I'll just ask if there is a Jedi healer that would be able to help me out with a few threads.

So yay or nay?

Rognan Dar
Mar 18th, 2005, 11:37:36 PM
I would say yay. Technically there are many Jedi around. And we dont always use that to its full. Now, if you were to start this character and continue to use her would be a no-no. But, since its not, I think it should be fine. I'm not the head of the board, so I could be wrong about the whole thing.

James Prent
Mar 19th, 2005, 01:01:18 AM
I would say nay, and just NPC her if you want to use an NPC Jedi.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 19th, 2005, 03:43:40 AM
Originally posted by James Prent
I would say nay, and just NPC her if you want to use an NPC Jedi.

Seconded.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 19th, 2005, 03:26:19 PM
Originally posted by James Prent
I would say nay, and just NPC her if you want to use an NPC Jedi. #3

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 20th, 2005, 11:00:43 AM
and fourthed.

Kieran Devaneaux
Mar 20th, 2005, 11:39:28 PM
Kieran is a healer-in-training, so he might be able to give a little bit of a hand. He is no match for a true master, mind you, but he can be of a great deal of help.

Shade Magus
Mar 21st, 2005, 02:23:05 AM
Ok thanks for the responses. And Kieran I'll pm you about it and see what we can work out.