PDA

View Full Version : The Shield

Zem Vymes
Mar 15th, 2005, 11:51:19 PM
So....does anybody besides me watch this show?!?!

Season 4's premiere was tonight. I've bought the DVDs from the past 3 seasons in the past two weeks, and watched them all.

I can say with a straight face, this is the best thing I've seen on television since Band of Brothers. It's easily my favorite TV series of all time.

Zasz Grimm
Mar 17th, 2005, 12:21:28 AM
First seasons first episode was best.

Phonebook to a pedophiles face. [/awesome]

Phantom
Mar 17th, 2005, 01:34:43 AM
Oh man the Shield is great, I love it.

My uncle and I just had a Shield marathon. It took us two days, (I work with him so its okay, lol.) but he and I watched the first three seasons back to back, it was awesome.

I would have to agree, the Shield is easily one of the best, if not the best show on television right now. Though I am a fan of Nip/Tuck too, good show as well.

Zem Vymes
Mar 17th, 2005, 07:11:33 AM
Originally posted by Zasz Grimm
First seasons first episode was best.

Phonebook to a pedophiles face. [/awesome]

I definitely like season 1 the best. Its not so tense that I feel like I'm gonna be sick, and it's got some awesome moments. My favorite is still the episode where they disguise themselves as Los Magnificos gang bangers in order to hijack a police evidence van at gunpoint, all so they can steal back the murder weapon they planted on the wrong guy and pin it on the guy they're looking for.

That's got to be one of the most awesome capers I've ever seen go down.

And as far as beatings are concerned, the one given to Armadillo in season 2 is the crowning achievement of brutality.