PDA

View Full Version : A Chance to Stir the Hornet’s Nest

Khendon Sevon
Mar 2nd, 2005, 08:16:32 PM
Now, why isn’t Khendon on the top of the NR’s Most Wanted list? He’s the highest ranking Imperial alive in the galaxy, a notorious developer of super weapons, and a genocidal dark jedi that has killed millions through military endeavors.

This just doesn’t make sense to me. Let’s not forget he’s the CEO of United Imperial Technologies, the leading Imperial design corporation.

Okay, okay: the whole isolationist idea does kinda’ keep him off the radar. But doesn’t the New Republic wonder where that evil warlord went to after the breakup? Just because he’s stowed an enormously technologically advanced fleet in a small section of space and destroys every non-Federacy ship that travels through it doesn’t mean you can’t get wind of his crazy activities.

Interestingly enough, he just blew up several Sovereignty cities. That’s a difficult fact to hide. Maybe some recon is in order?

So, I’m letting you guys in on what that infamous fiend is currently doing:
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37809

I would love to have an interesting RP revolving around this new ship :)

Khendon Sevon
Mar 6th, 2005, 05:52:50 PM
My speech wasn't stirring enough? Dash it all, maybe you’re all too intelligent, clearly you know better than to start a war with me :( I need to find some fools.

Lion El' Jonson
Mar 7th, 2005, 03:48:55 AM
Whoops...you're too secret for us, Khendon. Looks like Intel missed this on their first sweep.

^_^;

We're sort of busy at the moment, but I don't doubt that somebody around here has enough time to tangle with you. :lol

That ship just gave me a great idea, by the way. :D

Tiberius Anar
Mar 7th, 2005, 04:22:08 AM
Tangling with the Fed now would be a mistake. After all part of the master plan to reshape the galaxy relies upon the shock value of the Fed's involvement.

Khendon Sevon
Mar 7th, 2005, 03:03:49 PM
meh, it'll still be a shock, no one would survive after reaching Fed space ;) At max they'd get off an opening to a message before it was jammed and the on duty defense forces precision jumped right on top of 'em.

It's the advantage of having a very small area to defend.

Telan Desaria
Mar 7th, 2005, 06:22:06 PM
And having to pass through our space......

Teleran Balades
Mar 7th, 2005, 06:42:25 PM
Speaking about stiring up a hornet's nest.

Lion, could you please PM me or IM me (hockeyman506 on Yahoo Messenger). I'd like to speak with you about a thread idea.

Khendon Sevon
Mar 7th, 2005, 08:22:32 PM
Teleran to Lion, "I think we should form an alliance against the Federacy. Afterall, they're the greatest threat in the universe."

:) I'm just kidding.

Kieran Devaneaux
Mar 8th, 2005, 08:25:00 AM
Only in your mind, buddy. :D