PDA

View Full Version : Release the Hounds (Rasha, invite)

Lady Vader
Mar 1st, 2005, 05:22:01 PM
LV made her way out of the Discussion Chamber (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37861) to the hangar. There she took a speeder to the Outpost where Rasha had been uncerimoniously locked in one of her own meeting rooms.

Upon arriving, LV entered the building and proceeded to the room. Outside of the room stood a burly guard. "You are dismissed." The guard bowed and left.

Then LV simply unlocked the door and opened it, stepping in. Inside, she found Rasha, seated at the table, thumbing through a magazine. When LV entered, the Mayor immediately stood, an agry look overcoming her face. LV raised a hand to forestall anything rasha might say.

"Before you say anything that you will regret later, let me assure you that the young Sith you imprisoned you here without provocation is being dealt with." She lowered her hand, seeing Rasha begin to compose herself. "You are of course free to go. What was done to you was an atrousity. Baraac should never have done this on his own consultation."

LV stepped aside from the open door, taking an unthreatening posture and even bowed her head towards Rasha. "I apologize for the rash act of one of our Sith."

Rasha Vill
Apr 18th, 2005, 03:25:52 PM
Rasha nods trying to curb her anger towards the sith.

"It is fully understandable that they would wish to punish me for my falure, but locking me in this room without even giving me a chance to explain my actions and my subjestions. I had already expresed that I felt Rivin was a threat and that he should be delt with. My subjestion of a trap was only that, a subjestion."

Rasha takes a few deep breaths and finishes collecting herself.

"Is there anything else you wish to speek of with me before I depart from this room?"

Lady Vader
Apr 20th, 2005, 05:36:12 PM
"As a matter of fact, yes. Though let us meet in my office say in one hour? I'd like to give you some time to freshen up first after your ordeal." She smiled. "We can discuss the matters I have for you when you are ready."

Rasha Vill
Apr 21st, 2005, 12:49:26 PM
Rasha nods and goes to leave the room to go and get herself cleaned up.

Lady Vader
Apr 22nd, 2005, 04:49:09 PM
About an hour later...

LV sat quietly in her office, looking over some datapads when a soft chime came through her intercom. She hit the button and the aid outside informed her that Rasha was here.

"Send her in."

She was curt, but not impolite. The aid outside informed Rasha she could enter, and enter she did. LV gestured with her hand towards a seat across from her desk, a smile on her face, as Rasha walked into the room.

"I do hope you were able to relax a bit. Forgive me for not giving you more time, but there are pressing matters that must be attended to as soon as possible. And I know you understand how political matters can not wait an indefinite time."

Rasha Vill
Apr 23rd, 2005, 09:38:05 AM
Rasha was glad she was able to get cleaned up, and into a fresh outfit. She had soon people in the dungons being trreeted beter than she was in the locked room. The least they could have done was leave some food in the room with her. But that was done, and she felt like herself again. She has a seet in the chair that LV motions to.

"I was able to cleen up and rest for a moment or two. I completely understand that political matters wait for nobody. So what can I do for my people?"

Lady Vader
Apr 26th, 2005, 12:30:02 PM
LV nodded her thanks at ebing allowed to continue and proceeded. "This all stems to Rivin. We're still cleaning up the mess that bastard left behind for us. Some of our intelligence agents have been able to gather names of the leaders to the uprisings that have been caused here in Coronet as of late due to Rivin's commands. We feel that if we are able to meet with them under a diplomatic flag, we may be able to come to some agreement to get them to stop and possibly renounce Rivin."

LV smiled. "Everyone has a price, whether it's credits or blackmail. I want to see what we can scoop out of these leaders. And the best person for this kind of job is you. You have a knack for be liked by many here on Corellia, and despite what these leaders are doing, they are still Corellians at heart." She tilded her head. "Playing that card is our best chance."

Rasha Vill
Apr 26th, 2005, 11:54:51 PM
Rasha nods in understanding.

"So what do we have in the way of information on these people? like who are these people, their Jobs, familes, point of view of Rivin, involvment in the recent events, do any of them work for TSO... What do I have to work with?"

Lady Vader
May 24th, 2005, 04:17:18 PM
Needs no finishing due to new Storyarc.

Closed.