PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sorry

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 23rd, 2005, 02:36:34 AM
This message is very personal, and I'm not even sure if I should be posting it... but my only other alternative is to PM half of the current board population. I'm not going to use names because it would be wrong of me to say anything about anyone's personal life, so I'm only going to say the things that matter where I'm concerned, and I know that those of you who I'm talking to will know what I'm trying to say.

It's been over a year since I left SWFans.net and stopped role-playing. I also dropped or abandoned any friends I made here (that I still had) and all of my role-playing projects. OOC, I was a very manipulative and reckless person. I never cared about who I was hurting, upsetting, or using. I lied without hesitation to many of my friends, and did a lot of things to people that just didn't deserve them. If any of you think I'm trying to get into anyone's good graces again, please understand that I'm not. I deserve whatever reputation I've earned, and aside from living with that; I have to live with the guilt that I feel about my behavior.

Some of the people that I pushed away were actually at one point great friends, even IRL. I never really stopped to think about it, but the fact that they were the first to resent me should have been a wake up call for me to revaluate my personality... Other people (that I had never met personally) still treated me so kindly, and I repaid their kindness by treating them so horribly. I think maybe I'm starting to grow up... at least a little. Some things about me, such as my ability to be in any sort of honest relationship, will need work for some time to come... as for the rest, I feel a little better about myself, so it might mean I've improved.

It was brought to my attention that people thought I would be a problem here again; I just wanted to say that anyone who felt I would ruin the environment doesn't need to worry anymore. I decided to do my RPing someplace else. I'm not offended or even upset, I just wanted to say I'm sorry that my actions left an impression which endured for so long after my departure, and I'm sorry I ever did anything to hurt or upset any members of this board.

Lion El' Jonson
Feb 23rd, 2005, 02:49:00 AM
I'm sorry to see you go, Jeseth. I never had any problems with you.

Have fun wherever you're going. :)

~Lion~

Zasz Grimm
Feb 24th, 2005, 09:20:17 PM
As one of the people you overly pissed off, spurned, turned your back on, said things about, I for one hope that you change your mind about leaving. What happened, happened. To me it's honestly too far back for me to care about. Odd to say, especially since I'm a person who usually holds a grudge.

SWF can use you, in my opinion. Your a talented writer, you always have ideas, and your willing to talk with people about making new ones, or conforming one that you/they have thought up.

That, and I have to add, that Jeseth Cloak shaped several things in the SWF galaxy. The forming of TBH, several battles, sinister plans. Even today people recall the things he did, the posts you made

So, once again, please reconsider.

Ashe Sieris
Aug 19th, 2005, 08:12:35 PM
I agree with Zasz. I always had fun rping with you even though we did not do it very much. Please come back, Jeseth.

Cadet

Droo
Aug 19th, 2005, 09:32:22 PM
OH MY GOD! THE DEAD WALK!

Sean Piett
Aug 20th, 2005, 12:12:16 AM
nostalgia overload.. hope everythings okay with you jes, happy travels

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 20th, 2005, 08:02:48 PM
Odd that you brought this thread back up - I actually decided I would try to RP here again. ^-^; I'm moving up to Salem next week, and being that I won't know a single soul in the area, I think I'll have plenty of time to invest in some interesting stories.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 20th, 2005, 08:44:47 PM
Salem OR or Salem Mass?

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 20th, 2005, 08:59:46 PM
Salem, Mass... though I work in Manchester, in New Hampshire. x_x Lots of driving.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 20th, 2005, 09:01:46 PM
Almost as bad up there as down here. At least you have some interesting roads.

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 20th, 2005, 09:11:40 PM
I don't know, I like it. The wheather is a huge improvement, traffic isn't bad unless you drive out to Boston... and yes, my god, the roads! An RX-7 tears them up quite nicely.

Khendon Sevon
Aug 21st, 2005, 12:04:12 AM
:) Jeseth! We should RP or something. (My RX-8 would have more fun in Jersey if cops weren't on every corner and didn't pull you over for 5 miles over).

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 21st, 2005, 12:13:55 AM
Sure thing, we'll work on something soon. My skills are rusty so I need to sort of get back into the swing of things first... as for the RX-8, it's such a great car - just needs some +HP.

Khendon Sevon
Aug 21st, 2005, 10:40:16 AM
No prob ;) And totally true about the RX-8. I'm hoping Mazda's next version will be more powerful.

Yog
Aug 21st, 2005, 11:39:38 AM
Now thats a rare sight. Welcome back Jeseth :)

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 21st, 2005, 04:43:26 PM
Thank you. ^_^

Darth Viscera
Aug 21st, 2005, 07:41:33 PM
Jeseth! It's very good to see you back. With myself, Khendon, Piett, and yourself, it's almost like having the whole band back together.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 21st, 2005, 10:08:44 PM
Originally posted by Khendon Sevon
No prob ;) And totally true about the RX-8. I'm hoping Mazda's next version will be more powerful. Pfft you have the autotragic.

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 21st, 2005, 10:18:40 PM
Originally posted by Darth Viscera
Jeseth! It's very good to see you back. With myself, Khendon, Piett, and yourself, it's almost like having the whole band back together. That's a recipe for trouble. I'm sure you guys down at the ship yard will hear from me sooner or later. ~_^

Liam Jinn
Aug 22nd, 2005, 01:37:12 AM
Oh good, now I get to beat up on another oldie :)

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 22nd, 2005, 03:13:30 AM
:|