PDA

View Full Version : APPLICATION: Kwa'ad Stahl

Kwa'ad Stahl
Feb 20th, 2005, 01:59:07 AM
APPLICATION FORM

Character name: Kwa'ad Stahl

Character Profile: Kwa'ad loves power, and he isn't concerned with the legality of how he gets it. He does, however, hold personal loyality in high regard. He is, in many ways, a gangster. He would sacrifice himself to save his family or very close friends, but anyone other than that isn't important. Not that he goes out of his way to be cruel, but when it is necessary, he won't chicken out.

Character History:
Kwa'ad's father was a petty crook who wasn't really involved in his life. His mother did her best, but (tragically), young Kwa'ad found that organized crime was the easiest way for him to make a living. He knew how to apply both his muscle and his brains, and he quickly climbed the gang's ranks. When he was 20, he was already near the middle of the gang's higherarchy. That year, he got information from Southstar (who was a member of an opposing gang) and used it to climb the ranks. In turn, he helped Southstar get off the planet when both gangs wanted him dead (which is why Southstar owes him). In the time since Southstar left, Kwa'ad has risen to the top of his gang, which became the dominant one in the city. He is not satisfied, however. He is always looking for ways to control more territory, buy off more politicians, become more powerfull.

Character Motivations:
Kwa'ad wants to be a Sith b/c a Jedi killed his father, then destroyed his brother's mind with a telepathic attack. The Jedi's clumsy apprentice then transfered Kwa'ad's dog, Max's, mind into his brother's body. The dog was violent and Kwa'ad eventuall had to have him put down. As a result of the decidion to put down her son/dog, Kwa'ad's mother became mentally unstable and ended up working as a "brutal betty," a 65 year old dominatrix at a local nightclub.

ok, ok, I was just joking. Here's the real deal:

Kwa'ad's motivations are simple. Power. He learns from Southstar the personal power that a sith has, as well as the power wielded by the sith as a whole. He wants that power, the power to do whatever he wants, for himself.

Character Skills: Kwa'ad began his "career" as muscle, so he knows how to handle himself unarmed or with a blaster. He isn't very educated, although he is smart. He's had some practice hotwiring speeders and the like, but his real expertise lies in laundering money and organizing underlings.

Why should we accept you: Because Kwa'ad will tirelessly search for ways to become better, more powerfull. He understands how the underworld works, and would be a good choice for contacting the people who *reallly* control a planet.

Roleplaying example: http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37840&perpage=20&pagenumber=1
note: this is incomplete, and it will hopefully conclude with Kwa'ad being invited to begin training as a sith apprentice.

Do you understand that your application can be rejected: yes sir evil sith overloard sir

Have you read the rules: yup

Southstar
Feb 20th, 2005, 02:06:28 AM
Brutal Betty? Disspite the uneasy feelings brought by such a referance I'm voting yes.

Vega Van-Derveld
Feb 20th, 2005, 05:59:14 AM
Yes.

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 20th, 2005, 12:02:47 PM
Yes

Rasha Vill
Feb 21st, 2005, 01:20:46 PM
If my vote is still good I'll vote yes.

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 21st, 2005, 01:31:04 PM
I'd say its good until we actually kill Rasha, but don't quote me on that. After all, votes are for Knights and above, and Rivin isn't in TSO anymore.

Zereth Lancer
Feb 23rd, 2005, 09:14:04 PM
Yes

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 23rd, 2005, 11:14:24 PM
Kwa'ad is in, seeing as nobody has contradicted me on the validity of Rasha's vote. Welcome to the Order.

Kwa'ad Stahl
Feb 24th, 2005, 07:43:02 AM
So does TSO have, I dunno, like a huge kickin' sterio that I get to use now?

actually I won't do any posting here until I finish up my thread with southstar (and figure out just how I became an apprentice)

Lady Vader
Feb 24th, 2005, 04:33:16 PM
actually I won't do any posting here until I finish up my thread with southstar (and figure out just how I became an apprentice)

That's an intelligent start. It also keeps you from getting swamped with several RPs at the beginning.

Take your time, finish the RP, and develop the character. I think you show good promise here. :)

Kwa'ad Stahl
Feb 26th, 2005, 06:23:48 PM
Thanks Ms. Vader
or is is Mrs. Vader?

Lady Vader
Feb 28th, 2005, 06:59:45 PM
Lady Vader will suffice