PDA

View Full Version : Passing Time (Trric)

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 20th, 2005, 01:33:58 AM
"I swear I'll pay Jabba back soon." Han Solo said which was followed by some Rodian by the mosquito looking alien in the orange vest. Obviously Solo didn't like what he had to say. Solo shot the Rodian in the chest and stood up, firing three shots into his chest and kicking the corpse.

It was a dramatic recreation of the life of Solo, before he became a New Republic lackey and the bumbling husband of that tart Leia Organa. As far as Jorshal knew, it was paid for by the Association of Holonet Films or Corellia. About time someone set his history straight and who better than Corellia to do so.

His eyes trained back onto the picture after a moment of thought. The door behind him creeked open and shed an unwanted light into the dark room. He turned his head slightly and only caught the silhouette. Without saying anything he faced the movie agai, sipping slowly on his nutrient drink.

Trric Skyvold
Feb 20th, 2005, 08:20:52 PM
Trric closed the door quietly behind her She guessed she was in one of the common rooms - it was dark, and she could only make out the figure of someone. Someone who was in the middle of watching a film on the holo. She stood by the door, not wanting to interrupt.

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 20th, 2005, 09:07:57 PM
He turned his head back towards the silhouette. "You can come sit down you know. You don't have to just stand there."

Trric Skyvold
Feb 20th, 2005, 09:23:30 PM
"Oh."

She felt her cheeks burning as she hurried ans sat down beside the boy. She kept her arms close to her sides, keeping her eyes down.

"What are you watching?"

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 20th, 2005, 09:40:35 PM
"Umm.." He said as he noticed is was a girl. "It's, ah, called Solo." He finally got out. "The Corellian government put it out to try and clear some of the New Republic garbage that they made him out to be." He watched a moment of the movie and turned to face her.

"I don't think we've met, I'm Jorshal." He smiled.

Trric Skyvold
Feb 20th, 2005, 09:50:11 PM
She returned the smile, although shyly. "Hi, I'm Trric. And we haven't met, because I only got here a few days ago."

She had no idea what "Solo" was, or the New Republic. There was no way she would ask this boy - he'd think she was stupid, or crazy, or both - she'd ask Je'gan if she remembered to.

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 20th, 2005, 10:33:43 PM
"Really?" He asked though it made perfect sense. "So where do you come from, then. Who brought you here?" He asked though as nicely as possible, he didn't want to come off as pushy.

Trric Skyvold
Feb 20th, 2005, 11:21:45 PM
"I guess I'm from Coruscant. That's where Je'gan found me. He brought me here."

She still felt embarassed. It seemed like she was coming off as childish, when it was simply a lack of memories that kept her from giving a definitive answer.

"Sorry if that sounds weird...I was in the hospital when he found me; I don't remember much before that."

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 21st, 2005, 11:05:55 AM
"Oh." He said almost sorry for bringing up the apparently difficult subject. "Since Je'gan brought you here, I guess you're a Force sensitive?" He asked in an attempt to change the subject.

Trric Skyvold
Feb 21st, 2005, 11:50:10 PM
"I guess. He did some tests, and I must've passed them, because here I am."

She stretched, yawning. "What are you doing up so late, though? Don't you have teaching or something to do tomorrow?"

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 22nd, 2005, 11:08:11 PM
"Pffft." He noised. "I don't teach." He stated and rolled his head towards her brashly. "In fact, I don't have classes. No master. None of that bull for me. I'm self taught. I'm my own prodigy." He smiled widely. Training himself was something he was proud of, though it hadn't qualified him for knighthood.

Trric Skyvold
Feb 22nd, 2005, 11:46:38 PM
"Oh."

She had turned to him, crossing her legs underneath her. She pulled the skirt of her dress to cover her bare legs, looking intently at Jorshal.

"You must be really good, then, since you don't need a teacher."

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 23rd, 2005, 08:47:52 AM
"I am." He said arrogantly and leaned back in his seat. "I'm of the best combatant here." Except for probably Zereth, but he wouldn't admit that out loud. "I've even fought Jedi." He said proudly.

Trric Skyvold
Feb 23rd, 2005, 09:45:04 PM
"Really?"

Now he had her full attention. She could remember a few facts about Jedi, and she knew very little about the Sith. Maybe Jorshal could tell her more about both of them.

"What was that like? Was it hard?"

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 23rd, 2005, 10:09:56 PM
"Nah." He said and waved his hand. "This Jedi just comes to Corellia looking for a fight, real Jedi like huh?" He apparently was ignoring the fact that trric knew nothing about the Jedi. He was too caught up in his own glory. "So I tell him the Sith will him, that I'd kill him. But he just wants to fight. So I fought him. Beat him and threw him off the building." He grinned widely. "It was so cool."

Trric Skyvold
Feb 27th, 2005, 09:52:59 PM
Her eyes go wide as Jorshal describes the fight - he didn't give many details, but the part about throwing the Jedi from a building shocked her. She wondered if she would have to fight any Jedi once she began her training.

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 28th, 2005, 08:23:25 PM
"It's not that scary." He said once he caught her reaction. "At least, I wasn't scared."

Trric Skyvold
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:39:31 PM
"...Okay."

She looked down at her hands, now fidgeting in her lap. "I would be scared, if I had to fight anyone."

Jorshal Vuntana
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:36:47 PM
He gave her a strange look. It wasn't often that one stumbled upon a Sith unwilling to fight. "We'll if any Jedi show up, I'll fight them for you." He smiled in a slightly joking manner.

Trric Skyvold
Mar 5th, 2005, 10:38:21 PM
She smiled back, only hers was genuine. "Okay."

Jorshal Vuntana
Mar 9th, 2005, 11:34:11 PM
He saw her genuine smile and his own changed to match. He glanced at her dark eyes for a moment and broke away. The silence was killing him, he wanted something to say but couldn't find anything.