PDA

View Full Version : TSO Ranks - a notice

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 19th, 2005, 12:44:36 PM
We've always gone by Apprentice, Knight and Master; however, in light of some incidents current and past, concerns that have arisen, and some discussion, it is the consensus of the Elders that we officially add the rank of Lord to TSO's system, representing a half-way point between Knight and Master ranks. Those of you who've seen our member lists know that we already have three members (one of them's even active! :D ) who bear that title, but this change means that we permit our Knights, once sufficiently advanced, to join them as Sith Lords. All promotions will be announced as they happen.

A note that really should be unnecessary: I, personally, don't want to see any Knight clamoring for that title other than by simply performing missions and undergoing training, same as I don't want to see anyone whining for promotion save by the above actions. If you are ready by our standards, you will be promoted; if not, no amount of yelling will get you an advance in rank, and will generally make people dislike you. Suck it up and write.

I know that's common sense, but some people - myself included - have issues with common sense at times.

Lady Vader
Jun 8th, 2005, 03:51:09 PM
Elder (honoray title to those that have reached a heightened level of knowledge of the Sith, Dark Side, and of the Order)

Master

Lord

Knight

Apprentice

Acolyte (what someone is when they first apply to TSO and have not yet begun training)