PDA

View Full Version : omg! rate me!

Sudoku
Feb 11th, 2005, 09:45:04 PM
Characters: Dae Jinn, Hana Forester, Kyashi, Trric Skyvold

Discuss :)

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 11th, 2005, 10:23:39 PM
Hmmm, haven't really RPed with you much, so I can't say anything one way or another. I do wish that you were able to complete a lot of your stories, cause from what you've told me about the arcs in them, they've seemed very interesting.

Plus! I remember our fight all the way back in the day at TGC. I enjoyed it and had fun, if that coutns for anything. :)

Gash
Feb 11th, 2005, 10:54:56 PM
I know nothing about Hana, next to nothing about Dae and we've already discussed Kyashi a bit...Trric is the only one I've really interacted with, unless we go back in time to Kaede Jinn's dead intro thread.

So. Trric. Aside from an awesome premise, the character is...strange. Complicated in unexpected ways. The whole coma bit was really interesting (kudos to Jen for Salem's appearance!) and Trric's personality now that she's awake is neat to watch. A very strong characterization for a new character, all around. Looking forward to seeing her reactions to the upcoming events in and around TSO.

Salem Ave
Feb 12th, 2005, 05:25:06 AM
I agree with most of what Gash said, particular about Trric. I’m not sure what else to say though. We haven’t RPed that much together, but I did enjoy Dae being in Sorsha’s Army.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 12th, 2005, 03:45:14 PM
Dae Jinn - She's been battling between good and evil for a while now - and seems to always be letting her heart get her into trouble. I think she's one of the more emotional characters on the boards, letting her allegience change when her boyfriends change. She has the ability to both be horribly sadistic, and sweet and kind, which gives her a duality we don't see much on the boards. For a suggestion: I'd work on more characterization to give you a solid base to RP off of. I get the impression that for a while now you really don't know exactly what you're doing with her.

Hana Forester - don't know her much, only her interactions with Zeke's little boy character at GJO. She seems a typical girl, which is actually hard to do here at 'Fans, because everyone wants to have the angst of the month or to have killed their parents (by accident or on purpose). She seems fairly normal, so far. :)

Kyashi - a boy, searching for his place in the universe! He's terribly twisted from what I know of him - killing his parents and then trying to cobble together a new family out of people/babies he's kidnapped. He's got great potential to be a truly horrific darksider. Two words: No conscience.

Trric Skyvold - don't know her, but I loved the dream idea and wish I could have taken part. :D

Sudoku
Feb 12th, 2005, 10:43:36 PM
I know I haven't really rped much with anyone - I tend to gather little groups of people who I enjoy talking to and rping with, and end up basing most of my rps on those friendships.

Which..is exactly what's happened to Dae, and why she's been shelved, except for rps with Kwiet (Zekes' little boy character).

Hana will hopefully remain as normal as I can keep her. I want to make a Jedi, but I haven't started on any of it yet.

Kyashi - well, LD hit the nail on the head. Actually, Kyashi has had months of pre-planning before I even registered the account. I really enjoy rping as him and wish I had more to do with him.

Trric was a whim. I wish the dream threads had gone further, but I have plans to do more with them in the future if anyone here wants to join them.

Alf
Feb 13th, 2005, 11:07:16 PM
Don't know much about the otehr characters, but I've always enjoyed reading Dae and the emotional battles that LD pointed out earlier.

Razielle Alastor
Feb 14th, 2005, 09:53:08 AM
Sadly I can't offer much, Dae :( We haven't done much together. But since we are rectifying the problem at present I'll letcha slide. :lol

Kyashi:
a boy, searching for his place in the universe

killing his parents and then trying to cobble together a new family

He's got great potential to be a truly horrific darksider.

I know just the family to do this ;) I think Raz will take to mothering Kyashi right off. Its just too perfect. The planning you put into this character was well worth it, I like him :)