PDA

View Full Version : Bandwagon Jumping - my character

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 11th, 2005, 08:07:43 PM
Uh, same thing as those other threads. Tell me your likes, dislikes, comments, critisms (sp?), what you'd like to see more of, what you'd like to see less of, etc etc.

Oh, and if you're going to tell me to post more or more frequently, then yea. I'm trying to. But it's hard with homework and random people always in my room. Gotta be a good social host and all. :)

Gash
Feb 11th, 2005, 08:21:34 PM
To be blunt, Snack's always been one of my favourite Dark Side characters. Irreverent, odd, complicated, highly original...(at least to my limited experience)...I like the elemental specialization. That's always been enjoyable to read. 'Forbidden Elements: Dihydrogen Monoxide' was my guideline for length and content in self-training threads.

My all-time favourite Snack moment was that unfinished thread on SWRPG with Zasz and Phantom, where Phantom started off with his standard doom'n'gloom-I-am-the-incarnation-of-evil mood and then Snack showed up with an attitude that completely turned that around and made it a good bit more interesting. I'd have liked to see that thread go places.

If that version of him is radically different from the one here, apologies.

Things to change? Not many. Guess I'm just not being critical enough - or maybe it's just that the character's too good. Why couldn't Rivin have posted one of these?

Sudoku
Feb 11th, 2005, 08:31:55 PM
I would say post more, but you already mentioned it. XD I can't say anything more, because you hardly post and I don't really know much about Snack other than what little posting I did with you on SWRPG.

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 11th, 2005, 10:21:03 PM
My all-time favourite Snack moment was that unfinished thread on SWRPG with Zasz and Phantom, where Phantom started off with his standard doom'n'gloom-I-am-the-incarnation-of-evil mood and then Snack showed up with an attitude that completely turned that around and made it a good bit more interesting. I'd have liked to see that thread go places.

If that version of him is radically different from the one here, apologies.

Oh man, I so want to continue on with that thread. But with the Zasz situation over there, and his "on hold" status, it's a bit hard. That would have been a fun couple of threads, where shit was going to go down and stuff.

I shall beat Phil to get him to reply to that sometime.

And the version of Snack is roughly the same. I think. :lol

Salem Ave
Feb 12th, 2005, 05:17:43 AM
You know, it’s weird, because I haven’t really had that much experience RPing with you, and I’m not sure why. Regardless of that, Snack has always been an interesting character to me – particularly over at SWRPG (and I say that mostly because my memory doesn’t stretch far enough back to any kind of interaction we had at TSE). He’s not your typical dark sider. I like how he always seems to be struggling with some kind of inner demon.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 12th, 2005, 03:39:21 PM
Darth Snack - Like Jenny, I don't really have any experience RPing with you. This is why we ask you to post more, because we want to RP with you! :p From what I've read recently, I'm intruiged by the voice in his head. He's always struggling with it, as though he'd actually rather not be as evil as he is, but has to be because of the Sith that's trying to possess his body.

That wasn't exactly what I mean.... but generally speaking that's what I see. Again - POST MORE. :D

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 12th, 2005, 07:16:53 PM
I also need more stuff to post to!!

I think I get what you mean, LD. I have a plan with it, and am hoping that a certain green guy will come out of retirement and do an RP with me.

And I'll try to post more.

Razielle Alastor
Feb 14th, 2005, 09:07:13 AM
I demand a post of mine own, Snack =P In fact if I am going to form a decent opinion for you... I'll need at least 10. :rolleyes :p

LOL In agreement with the others, very original character. I can say for you that Nate is very unpredictable, to my way of thinking. Just when I think I know what you'll do in any given situation, you surprise me. Can't wait to read more =)

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 14th, 2005, 10:44:59 AM
Razzy, just tell me where to put those 10 posts and everything will be set ^_^

And everyone else who wants to do an RP with me, contact me! I'll be more than happy to work something out. :)

Razielle Alastor
Feb 15th, 2005, 08:02:34 AM
I'll get some idea's going and pounce upon you later, Snackie :)

Redeemer
Feb 15th, 2005, 04:17:53 PM
This is my first time RPing with ya and so far I love what you've done. I think he's an awesome character and you know my only complaint, though I totally understand the reason behind it! ;)