PDA

View Full Version : IC- Unexpected Reunion

Vishan Korogoth
Feb 5th, 2005, 12:48:52 PM
He still couldn't believe it. No, was impossible. There was no way that The Rocinante was on the Jedi manifest for refueling. Soolin wouldn't just fail to contact him that she was back. Some dockworker had to have inputted the information wrong and Vishan was going to get to the bottom of this none sense.

The Padawan marched down to the landing pad where the ship was berthed and paused in his tracks as the ship loomed overhead. There was no question that his Master was here as his eyes widened at the sight of the gold ship. "I dun believe it..."

Slowly Vishan walked up to the ship as if he was dreaming this event, feeling insignificant and questioning his Master. The manifest said she was here for a few days. Was there some reason Soolin had not contacted him? As he had one the first time seeing the ship, he let the palm of his hand slide against the hull, marveling at the exterior design while he made his way towards the landing ramp, hoping to find that he was worrying over nothing.

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 5th, 2005, 01:00:18 PM
:: The ramp lowers, just as Vishan touches the hull, and Soolin walks down to greet him ::

Vishan Korogoth
Feb 5th, 2005, 01:03:59 PM
He flinched, not expecting the ramp to be lowered and took a few steps back. When he saw Soolin, his eyes lit up but quickly turned it into a scowl while crossing his arms, "Ya know, ya could've said you're back or sumtin. Ah had ta find out myself by accident."

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 5th, 2005, 01:09:29 PM
"There were matters I needed to see to first. I am sorry."

Vishan Korogoth
Feb 12th, 2005, 11:46:28 AM
He was trying really hard to stay upset, but inside Vishan was estatic to see his Master. "Still coulda said sumtin. You were gone fer much longer then expected."

The scowl on his face faded into a grin when he stepped forward and gave her a hug, not really thinking about what he was doing. The Padawan was just really happy to have Soolin back.

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 12th, 2005, 11:53:52 AM
:: She stood awkwardly a moment, then returned the embrace ::

Vishan Korogoth
Feb 12th, 2005, 12:01:10 PM
He had felt his Master's hesitation and withdrew from the embrace to take a step back.

"Sorry," he apologized with a hand running through the back of his hair. "Just, happy ta see ya."

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 12th, 2005, 12:07:38 PM
:: She grips his arm in friendship and smiles ::

"You look good. How goes your training?"

Vishan Korogoth
Feb 12th, 2005, 12:11:07 PM
He returns the gesture with a sheepish smile, "Um ... trainin' has been ... rather non-existant. Ah got ... distracted by your absence. Came here ta clear my head an' haven't dun nuthin' cept fix t'ings fer the Jedi in th' hangars."

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 12th, 2005, 12:26:41 PM
"Well, we shall have to remedy that soon. I'm going to get some food for us. Keep an eye on the prisoners."

Vishan Korogoth
Feb 12th, 2005, 12:29:12 PM
"A'right. Sounds good." He flashed a grin, "Lookin' forward ta ..." The Padawan paused in mid-sentence when he realized what Soolin had said. "Prisoners?!"

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 12th, 2005, 12:32:07 PM
:: She turned around in mid-stride ::

"Yes. There's a Trandoshan in the holding cells. And a Tavlek."

Vishan Korogoth
Feb 12th, 2005, 12:36:35 PM
"Hokay...." He shrugged and walked up the ramp. Soolin had to have a good reason why she was keeping them prisoner and went to go keep an eye on them.

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 12th, 2005, 12:56:40 PM
:: A short time later, Soolin returns with some hot food, and food cubes for the detained aliens ::

"They didn't give you any trouble, did they?"

:: She eyes the Tavlek directly, who quickly avoids her gaze and starts stuffing food cubes down his gullet ::

Vishan Korogoth
Feb 18th, 2005, 09:03:15 PM
"Well, th' Tavlek," Vishan pointed over his shoulder at the Alien, "Kept cursin' at me in some tongue or sumtin. Only reason Ah know it was cursin' is cuz of th' yellin' part of it."

He let his hand down with a chuckle, "Other then tha'... been perfectly quiet."

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 26th, 2005, 12:32:04 PM
:: She nods and heads back to the galley ::

Vishan Korogoth
Mar 3rd, 2005, 03:12:12 PM
"Um...." He looked at the prisoners. "Ya want me ta stay here an' watch em?"

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 28th, 2005, 12:22:29 PM
:: She leans back in again ::

"No, I need you in the galley."

Vishan Korogoth
Mar 28th, 2005, 02:08:07 PM
"You're th' Boss." He got up and followed after his Master.

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 28th, 2005, 02:37:51 PM
:: In the galley, she sits down at the table and offers Vishan his meal (the SW equivelent of KFC) ::

"Anything you'd like to tell me, about goings on in Temple Avalon?"

Vishan Korogoth
Mar 28th, 2005, 02:43:10 PM
He had to admit, lunch smelled good and it was nice eating with someone again. "T'ings been quiet at th' Temple far as Ah know. 'Course.... Ah've not really been in th' Temple much..."

Vishan talked as if he was preparing himself for scolding and broke open one of the biscuits, popping it into his mouth to save himself from saying anything else that was stupid.

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 28th, 2005, 02:57:53 PM
:: Soolin also breaks open a biscuit, and adds butter and honey to it. Grimya was busily chowing down her meal in the corner ::

Vishan Korogoth
Mar 28th, 2005, 03:03:40 PM
He wasn't sure if the silence was good or not and cleared his throat, "Ya got everytin done a'right? Whatcha needed ta do tha' is."

Vishan was able to look at Soolin since the guilty look on his face was gone. Now it showed concern and he just wanted to make sure that her trip went all right.

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 28th, 2005, 03:11:10 PM
"When I encountered the Trandoshan, I found something curious."

:: She reaches into a pocket and places a small object on the table. A medallion engraved with writing , like ogham ::

Vishan Korogoth
Mar 28th, 2005, 05:08:12 PM
He reached over the table and pulled the object near him and lifted it up so it was eye level. At first he couldn't place why the script was so familiar to him until he looked at Soolin. Then his question changed, "This sumtin from home?"

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 28th, 2005, 05:13:20 PM
:: she finished eating a bite of chicken strip first then spoke ::

"That is from Darkmere. I'm still trying to learn why the Trandoshan had it."

Vishan Korogoth
Mar 28th, 2005, 05:17:14 PM
"Hmm." He placed the medallion back on the table and slid it back to Soolin. "Not by chance he had it, eh?"

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 28th, 2005, 05:27:17 PM
"Unfortunatley, I don't speak his language. He's not being very cooperative either."

Vishan Korogoth
Mar 28th, 2005, 05:30:15 PM
"Well, dunno about bein' all cooperative, bu' luckily for ya, Ah've been around." He winked, "Picked up ah few languages here an' there. Trandoshan was one o'em. Can't speak it worth crap, bu' Ah understand it."

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 28th, 2005, 05:50:09 PM
"Good. We'll give it another try in the morning."

Vishan Korogoth
Mar 28th, 2005, 09:16:03 PM
"Mornin'?" Her student asked with a mouthful of chicken, forgetting his manners for a moment. He swallowed before continuing. "Wha's on th' agenda then for th' rest o'th' day?"

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 30th, 2005, 06:37:16 PM
"Have a look at this."

:: she slides over a datapad and takes another bite of chicken ::

"I took it from the Tavlek."

:: on the datapad is a list of names, both Jedi and Sith ::

Vishan Korogoth
Mar 30th, 2005, 06:48:58 PM
He looked over the list and there were quite a few names that he didn't recognize. There were a lot that he did.

Vishan's face grew long and he felt his concern growing as well as confusion, but it was his concern that was voiced first. "You're on this list, Soolin."

He slammed it down on the table. "Not ta mention th' Council."

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 31st, 2005, 02:29:11 PM
"Yes, this is out across the bounty hunter's network, and unfortunatley, they're not all as stupid as the Tavlek."

Vishan Korogoth
Mar 31st, 2005, 04:14:30 PM
"Any idea who started this list? Had ta be sumtin in their records on th' ship." Then he narrowed his eyes in trying to read Soolin's expression, "Or didja blow their ship ta hell?"

Soolin Anjhurin
Apr 5th, 2005, 05:21:44 PM
:: She noted the look in Vishan's eyes and met it ::

"What? It's a Tavlek. Tavlek's fly Junk."

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 5th, 2005, 06:46:06 PM
"So ya blew it up." It was a statement, not a question.

Soolin Anjhurin
Apr 5th, 2005, 06:56:04 PM
:: She avoids his gaze and dips a chicken strip in the honey mustard, confirming Vishan's statement without saying a word ::

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 5th, 2005, 07:01:54 PM
"Well," he said with a truimphant grin, "Guess we ain't gittin' information outta th' ship."

He popped a piece of chicken into his mouth, still grinning, "Back ta gittin' it outta th' Tavlek eh?"

Soolin Anjhurin
Apr 5th, 2005, 07:42:27 PM
"Or waiting until the next hunter comes along. The council seems to be incommunicado."

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 5th, 2005, 07:52:44 PM
"Huh?" That was perplexing. "Ah dun see why. This is important an' they always dun mind seein' other Jedi for whate'er reason."

Soolin Anjhurin
Apr 9th, 2005, 12:14:30 PM
"Should we go now then? I was hoping to have a more solid lead to present them with."

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 9th, 2005, 01:37:24 PM
"Well," he scratched the back of neck, leery of heading to the Council right away. "We kin always try an' git sumtin' outta them after dinner. Then go ta th' Council."

Soolin Anjhurin
Apr 16th, 2005, 11:05:40 AM
:: She stands up and places a hand on his shoulder ::

"Tell me what you really think."

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 16th, 2005, 11:11:46 AM
He sighed and looked up at Soolin, "Ah really t'ink th' Council needs ta be informed of this. On th' other hand, be nice going in wit ah tangible lead since they're gonna ask us ta do it anyway. Only reason why Ah wouldn't go ta them right away."

Soolin Anjhurin
Apr 16th, 2005, 11:19:08 AM
"I agree. The Tavlek seems to be all we've got for now. Let's go."

:: She gives his shoulder a pat and goes to fetch the bounty hunter ::

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 16th, 2005, 11:22:46 AM
He had a confused look for a moment until it dawned on him that Soolin was going to bring the Tavlek to the Council in person.

Shaking his head with a smile, he went about cleaning the table before the two of them would head to the Temple together.