PDA

View Full Version : A change of enemys(Closed/Invite)

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 2nd, 2005, 07:18:46 PM
Rivin, Now banished from TSO only two days ago, returns to his deep space fortress, The badly dammaged VSD: The Unforgiving. He still didn't have the crew to fully man the ship, so he has to settle with droids, and Thugs. Not the best crew a person could have, but good enough, since this Ship hasn't moved for almost 7 years. He had enough people to man the working guns, which were only 1/8th of what it should. He had people for the sensors/Comm system, he had droids slowly fixing the Ship, and Droids for flying this ship if he ever chose to move it.

He also had the ability to contact any planatary faction of his Crime syndicate. And now he chose to contact some of his men on Corellia. The screen comes on and the person on the other side quickly bows his head

"M'lord! What may I do for you!"

"We are on to Plan B. Are the charges Set?"

"Yes sir! but I don't understand your chioce of Citys"

"You are not ment to understand, you are ment to do. I want you to set off the Charges 2 hours after I Hang up."

"Yes sir!"

Rivin then disconects the comm, and turns to one of his men.

"Find me the Comm number for the Chandrila Senator's Office"

The man nods And hurries off. Five Minutes later, the man returns with the number.

"Here it is sir!"

"Good, Dial it up and bounce the signal so that it can not be traced to this location."

The man did as he was told, Now Rivin waited for the other end to pick up.

Senator Thareena
Feb 3rd, 2005, 07:03:52 PM
Toni Blair looked up from the papers she was filing, and pressed the button that transferred the incoming comm call to her headset. "Senator Thareena's offices, how may I help you?"

ooc: by the way, this has to take place after the Senate meeting that is still being RPed, due to timeline issues. We don't want things to get more confusing than necessary./ic:

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 7th, 2005, 02:10:55 PM
"Greetings, I am The Dark Lord, Rivin and I wish to talk to the Senator. She seems so quick to beleaving the stories that everybody tells her, that I want to give her the truth about what I did to her homeworld. I of all people should know what the truth is."

Of course Rivin had no intentions of telling the whole truth, just a version of the truth that suits his needs. But that is beside the point. He wants TSO to suffer for what they did to him.

OOC: No problem ;)

Senator Thareena
Feb 11th, 2005, 01:32:33 PM
Toni's eyes widened, and she quietly pressed a button on the comm, activating their recording device. "I am sorry, but the Senator is in a meeting. I cannot interrupt her. Would - would you like to leave a message?"

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 16th, 2005, 06:45:19 PM
"No I would not, If she wants to know my side of the story, it will ether be now or never. I may also be able to give her some insight of some of TSO's actions if she is willing to create Time for this talk right now."

Senator Thareena
Feb 17th, 2005, 12:39:08 AM
"I understand, but you will have to be patient, as it will take a few minutes for me to get to the Senator." Toni pressed the hold button, a little exasperated, and picked up another line. She waited a few moments. "Yes, Senator, I know you asked not to be disturbed, but you're not going to believe who claims to be on the phone."

_____

Thareena, meeting with Senator Kensington of the Security Committee, was beginning to wonder if she could have meetings without them being interrupted. "Excuse me, Senator, but apparently there is a man claiming to be Rivin on the comm."

The white haired gentleman raised his eyebrows. "Rivin himself, asking for you?"

Thareena nodded, "I am going to take it here, if you don't mind. We're recording it... but it never hurts to have an earwitness." Kensington nodded his approval, apparently curious himself as to what would come of this dialogue.

"All right Toni, patch him through." There was a slight crackle on the line, and then silence. "This is Senator Thareena, to whom am I speaking?"

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 18th, 2005, 11:34:58 AM
"Greetings Senator, I am The Dark Lord know as Rivin, and I wished to speek with you regarding what I did to your home world some time ago.

I am not here to tell you that it was not me, because it was. There are few out there will to preform such tasks with the ruthless effecenty I posess, But I do wish to inform you that it was not My Idea of targets. I did not want to devestate such a lovely landscape, It was the choice of TSO's Elders on Corellia. They are fed up with the republic, and are quietly approching Open war with the republic.

I don't know what you have already been told about the incdent, But it was really just a ploy to convince the Republic that they have to spread out their forces to better protect their planets, While TSO masses a fleet for attack. The also do not like some of my hobbies and wanted to be rid of me, and thus have banashed me from their order, in order to try and draw attention away from Corellia and their Shipyards.

I Have no Love for my former Order and it's members, and Thus I am willing to answer some questions you may have, about the Order, and past Inicdents."