PDA

View Full Version : re: Parker and LV's meeting

Parker Proctor
Jan 27th, 2005, 04:10:10 AM
Since Parker is the Information Minister, or Propaganda Monkey, I was thinking that he could be the one to annouce Rivin's discharge (in the OOC forum, in the way that the Senator posted the bounty for him)... that is, if you do want him exiled.

Lady Vader
Jan 27th, 2005, 11:43:33 AM
In fairness, we should inform Rivin, but as I recall, way back when we let him into TSO, he said he wouldn't be staying i the group long and probably would leave.

This might be that opportunity.

Parker Proctor
Jan 27th, 2005, 11:48:04 AM
Well we can send him a PM pointing him in the direction of the thread :p

I'm sure he/she is expecting this :lol

Lady Vader
Jan 27th, 2005, 11:56:08 AM
Well, I did send her (I believe it's the same person that plays Rasha) a PM last night asking if perhaps she'd like to do a Rp with Rivin and Azure. She was up for it and quite enthusiastic.

I think she knows this whole "discharge" is coming. But I will PM her to let her know.

EDIT: Pm sent. Now we wait to hear back.

Parker Proctor
Jan 27th, 2005, 02:39:59 PM
Yes it is the same person who plays Rasha.

Lady Vader
Jan 28th, 2005, 12:26:35 PM
OK, she got back to me. My memory was correct in thinking Rivin wouldn't be long at TSO, so all she wants to know now is if he'll be discharged on good terms or banished on bad.

I told her in light of the situation and us being Sith, it woud probably be banishment in the same way as what happened to LD.

But I also told her to make a post in the Discussion forum and we could wrok around stuff if she didn't want that for the character.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 28th, 2005, 12:36:46 PM
Banishment :thumbup

Lady Vader
Jan 28th, 2005, 02:10:26 PM
I'm for it >D