PDA

View Full Version : Drowning Ones Sorrow(Semi-Open)

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 26th, 2005, 05:23:31 PM
OOC: Please only those that have a reason to be here other than the bounty on Rivin's head. As far as anybody knows Rivin is still at TSO's Grounds.

IC:
A Dark Dirty Bar, Corellia, City of Westport, 1:23am

He needed to get away, Away from the Order, Away from the other Sith, Away from Jedi, Away from all that knew him. He didn't have the time to leave Corellia today, so he came to Westport, the farthest city from TSO's home, and only accessable by the Planet wide train system, or by air, and the city only has room for 3 ships that are larger than an airspeeder.

Why was he alive? Why did it matter? What was his purpose in life? He has Money and Power, There were people across the galaxy that feared his name, He has his Revenge, But the one thing that he ever wanted, the one chance he had at a life, was taken from him 11 years 5 hours and 14 miniutes ago. Cilina. Her death was the final straw, the thing that forced his hand, that drove him to be consumed by the darkness that took hold of him in his teen years. What would his life had been like if she had only lived, or at least if their child had been born? Would he still have become the man he was today.

Rivin picks up a drink on the bar and goes to sip it, just as he had been doing for the last 6 hours. Rivin was dressed like a street person, and was covered in dirt, just so that people will not be able to tell it's him. He has his Lightsabers hidden in the sleaves of his dirty jacket, and an old dagger at his side. The mant next to him goes to reach back for his drink only to find that Rivin has taken it from him.

"Hey! That's my Drink!"

Rivin glances at the man and says with uncaring tone.

"Not any more."

The man get's up and grabs Rivin by the shirt and lifts him off the bar stool...

"Look you peice of street filth! I payed for that drink! It's mine!"

Rivin rolls his eyes.

"I recommend that you take your hands off of me."

"Or what! What could a peice of Filth like you do to me."

in responce to that Rivin calmly places the drink back on the bar, and quickly brings his hand up to the man's neck, squeesing tighter and tighter as he says.

"If you know what is good for you you will leave me alone. Just get yourself another drink and sit FAR FAR AWAY FROM ME! OR YOU WILL END UP DEAD!"

At that point Rivin throws the man at an empty table, and sits back down picking up the drink again, and watches the man gasp for air.

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 4th, 2005, 12:19:19 PM
[On board the Rocinante]

"YOU WITCH!!! YOU DESTROYED MY SHIP!!!"

The Tavlek bounty hunter blustered and cursed inside the confines of his holding cell. Soolin sat at a small worktable , inspecting the Tavlek's datapad as his rant continued.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE??? THE TROUBLE YOU'RE IN, TRALK???!!! DON'T TOUCH THAT!!! IT BELONGS TO ME!!! DAMMIT!!! DAMMIT!!! DAMMIT!!! I'M GONNA EAT YOUR GUTS FOR THIS!!!"

:: Soolin replied, not looking up from the bounty profile on Rivin ::

"You may find that difficult, Tavlek, with me out here and you in there."

"MY BROTHERS WILL FREE ME, AND THEN WE'LL ... "

:: The Tavlek faltered as Soolin locked him in her gaze, cool blue-grey eyes staring straight through him ::

"If you don't shut-up, I'm going to put you in the cell with him."

:: She motioned over to another cell, where a Trandoshan hissed in response. The Tavlek swallowed his rage and shrank back in silence :

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 8th, 2005, 11:09:47 AM
Rivin went back to the drink he had clamed, and watched as a number of other people move away from him. Clearly they don't want the same problem that the last guy had. He didn't care what they think of him. Why should he care if they were happy. Why should they be happy when he could not.

Some times he curses that fact that he built up a strong tolorance for booze. He wanted the drink to just wash away his memories of his past. But he knows that would never happen, at least not yet.

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 15th, 2005, 10:50:53 AM
:: a short time later the Rocinante lands in Westport ::

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 18th, 2005, 11:15:32 AM
Rivin finishes the drink in his hand and calls to the bartender for another one. By this time All the seats within arm's length from Rivin were now empty. Nobody else want's to loose their Drink, or even worse their Life.

The bartender give a nother drink to Rivin, using great caution to only get as close as he must inorder to give him the drink.