PDA

View Full Version : Hunter in the night (open)

Kyzer Rayne
Jan 24th, 2005, 09:47:00 PM
The sky was dark, night had spread over corascant. Inside an apartment room a murder had just accured. The murderer was Kyzer Rayne, A tall, handsome, dark haired man, who played with death daily. The victim, Randa Nish, a young woman who worked at a local tavern as a waitress

It was all to easy Kyzer thought to himself as he cleaned the blood off his knife with the white bed sheet. He had seen the woman while he was drinking at the tavern she worked at and when she had finished her hours and was stepping outside to leave, Kyzer had stopped her

He used a few sweet words and invited the young Randa to come with him for a drink at a grander bar then the one she worked at. She agreed and off they went

They spent the rest of the day drinking, talking, and having a good time. After a few more drinks and a few small hints placed in her ear and in less then twenty minutes they where both standing inside her apartment

A few hours later and Randa Nish lay dead on her own bed. Kyzer looked at the body and smiled evilly all too easy

He turned and gathered up his things and left the small apartment room. He walked out onto the street and looked around. He saw a tavern down the street "You can never have enough drinks" He said before heading towards it

He entered and took a seat at a table in the darkest corner he could find. A waitress came up to him and ask him what he'd like "A glass of red wine please" Kyzer said and the woman walked off and returned shortly with his drink

He lifted the glass to his lips and sipped it. He sat back in his chair and relaxed. He had managed to get a few days away from Kirrek and with Raelyn's second disappearance he was wasn't feeling too happy and nothing cheered him up more then secretly killing someone.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jan 24th, 2005, 10:19:07 PM
"Wooh."

A large Cizerack's eyes widened as Rayne entered the bar. Get a load at that guy. One whiff was enough to catch the felinoid's attention. Nobody else seemed to kick up much of a fuss.

"Hey" he nudged Rayne politely "you mjight want to clean that off beforre comjing jin herre."

Kyzer Rayne
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:09:15 PM
Kyzer turned his head to look at the creature "Clean what off" He said hiding the suprise in his voice and quickly sipping his drink again.

Does he know something? No matter, I can deal with this bugger if he tries anything He thought to himself and he set his glass back down on the table.

Vice
Jan 26th, 2005, 11:57:15 PM
Vice had been in the bar for some time and had seen Kyzer walk in the tavern.He had also seen the funny talkng creature confront Kyzer.Vice looked Kyzer over and sensed trouble.He slowly leaned back and put his fingertips on his lightsaber ready for anything.

Jak
May 7th, 2005, 07:52:18 PM
Jak walked into the bar. He haden;t been in a bar in awhile he needed a drink. He looked around and saw the Sith with his hand on his lightsaber. Jak quickly pulled out his blaster and pointed it at the Sith. "Hey! SIth you tryin to pull something. Move your hand slowly away from the saber, or i'll blow your head off!" Jak waited for it. he knew the sith would pull something, and Jak wasn't in a good mood. THe Jedi had just gave him the boot, and he wanted to vent his anger on something or someone.

Vice
May 15th, 2005, 10:44:17 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Vice
Vice took his hand of his lightsaber thinking that it would be a wise choice, For the moment.

''Last time I checked it wasn't wise pick a fight with the great Vice.What makes you think that has changed,'' Vice snarled.

''Plus I'm not even a Sith.I'm training to become a Jedi.''

Jak
May 15th, 2005, 11:02:16 AM
"My mistake, I thought you were a Sith. Plese let me bye you a drink as an apology. "

Jak walks over and sits next to Vice, and calls the bartender.

"I'll take your hardest stuff, and he'll take..."

Jak points his thumd towards Vice.

Vice
May 15th, 2005, 11:08:09 AM
''I wasn't going to kill them I was just suspicous about the charachter with the long black hair over their. Please stop jumping conclusions I mean nobody any harm.''

Jak
May 15th, 2005, 11:10:51 AM
"So how long have you been a Jedi? I applied there once, they turned me down."

Vice
May 15th, 2005, 11:14:42 AM
''I'm not a really a Jedi yet but I am training to be one. I can't find a master so I study the Jedi ways and teach myself.''

Jak
May 15th, 2005, 11:58:02 AM
"hmmm, he's not a Jedi yet but he is stilll training." Jak mumbles to himself.
Jak then takes a sip of his drink.

Darth
May 15th, 2005, 12:02:17 PM
A young boy walks into the Bar looking for his older brother. He spots him.
"Jak, I know I wasn't supposed to come in but I was bored and D-12 was annoying."
Darth walks over to Jak and climps up next to him.
"Jak can I have a drink, I'm thirsty?"

Jak
May 15th, 2005, 12:12:47 PM
"Yah you can have a drink. Hey Bartender can I get a Chocolet milk for the little one?"
The Bartender comes over with the chocolet milk and gives it to Darth.
"Thanks"

Darth
May 15th, 2005, 12:17:20 PM
"Jak can we go get my ship now? You said we would."
Darth finishes his cocolet milk and waits for Jaks reply.

Jak
May 15th, 2005, 12:23:08 PM
"Shure we can go get your ship, but your getting the droid on your own. Okay."
Jak paysthe bartender.
"See ya around Vice."
Jak leaves.

Darth
May 15th, 2005, 01:33:21 PM
Darth gets up and runs after Jak to catch up. And they got into the Nomad II.

Vice
May 16th, 2005, 11:01:49 PM
''Mind if I tag along with you guys.
I have took a brake from my jedi training so I have more time to live life. Training yourself without a master is extremely harder than being trained by a master therefore I'm exhausted.''

''Please...''

Darth
May 23rd, 2005, 04:59:06 PM
Darth turns around and answers
"ya sure"
Jak nodded his head for a yes. Darth started thinking since hes a jedi maybe he can train me to like him?

Bullet
May 23rd, 2005, 09:39:44 PM
(OOC)Sorry posted under wrong charachter.

Vice
May 23rd, 2005, 09:45:10 PM
Vice turned to Darth and said''I am looking for someone to train?Darth are you interested.?''

Jak
May 26th, 2005, 04:11:23 PM
Jak watched the two He would be glade to have a Jedi tag along. This Vice would be alot of help. And matbe Jak could learn some stuff.
"So, Vice. You want to join our motley crew, and train my brother. Well I approve. But im tagging along with to...umm. watch out for Darth."
Jak smiled.

Darth
May 26th, 2005, 04:14:00 PM
"Ya, i'll let you train me Vice."
Darth was the happiest he had ever been. He's going to be a Jedi, and maybe Jak will to.
"So where to we go first?"
Darth eagerly waited for a reply.

Ragnarok
May 26th, 2005, 09:43:33 PM
From the gloom of the night a figure walked. It was taller then a man and parts of it caught the little light that there was. The person wore a black trench coat that hid most of its tall body and a hood over it's head. A detailess metal face was all that was visible.

Ragnarok, the captian of the Shadow Lance, had been passing by the young men and overheard their conversation with his crystal clear robotic hearing. "A group like you will never amount to anything" He said to then as he passed them by on his way to his ship. "Take my advice; Go home and forget these silly ideas you have."

Bullet
May 27th, 2005, 08:48:13 AM
''Don't listen o him guys he is just another piece of garbage in this world that a Jedi like me should dump.Jak start the ship first start is to the far end of Tatooine so we can take on some rankors for our training.''

Jak
May 27th, 2005, 02:24:13 PM
"I have other things to take care of right now. I'll get back to you soon. Vic watch Darth for me until I return."
Jak gets up and leaves."

Vice
May 27th, 2005, 05:03:25 PM
''Yes sir ''Vice said as he watched Jak fly off in the distance. ''So Darth
would you like to begin your training?''

Darth
May 28th, 2005, 07:42:47 AM
" Yes please!" Darth said. He put hes drink down and got up next to his master.
"May we leave?"