PDA

View Full Version : (Open)

Sudoku
Jan 16th, 2005, 10:36:19 PM
Once again, Kyashi Hatake was on the streets. It had been a short while since Razielle Shadana had freed him from the Jedis' ship. The same ship had crashed, destroying his family home and "killing" Kyashis' mother for the second time. After a brief period spent in the med-center, here he was. Back on Coruscant.

His clothes were still burnt and tattered from the wreck, his skin was pale from not eating or sleeping, and dark circles were under his dark red eyes. He sat quietly in an alley on one of the lower levels. A few homeless people wandered in and out of the shadows, completely ignored by the young man. He sat silently, staring at his hands that he had folded across his knees.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 16th, 2005, 10:53:37 PM
"You owe me money, pal." Jorshal said as he pushed a Rodian out the door of the pub next door to the alley way.

"I swear, I'll get it."

"Oh, bull!" He shouted and shoved the alien into the alley way. Again, another shove and this time the Rodian tripped into a puddle. Jorshal kicked him over and sat down on his chest. He threw a punch at the soft green face. "I know you've got, at least nearby. So you can pay me or..."

"Flip you, boy, you cheated-"

Another punch landed in the face of the Rodian causeing the green back of its head to collide with the pavement.

"Again, the money."

"Flip-" Another punch, blood was leaking onto the pavement and Jorshal's hand.

"I can do this all night, can you?"

"Fli-" Another punch. Jorshal wasn;t sure if the alien would be able to talk anymore.

"Last time or you're dead."

"Ith inn muh buuk puket." the mumbled voice said through broken facial bones.

Jorshal hit the alien in the throat with as much power as he could muster without calling on the Force. The alien was dead. he rifled through the back pockets of the alien and found a wad of paper credit notes. Then he noticed the eyes on him or were they? The boy was staring, maybe at Jorshal, the dead alien or even nothing at all.

"You got something to say kid?"

Sudoku
Jan 16th, 2005, 10:58:43 PM
Kyashi glared at Jorshal, his face in the shadows. Normally, he'd be sitting out in the open, not sulking around like your stereo-typical Sith... He just wanted to be alone with his thoughts. He wasn't in the mood for questions, so he let a hard telekinetic push be his answer.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 16th, 2005, 11:03:17 PM
Jorshal fell over on his back. Was that a piece of glass pricking him in the back? He was starting to get angry with just about everyone on planet now. He rolled over onto all fours and crawled towards Kyashi until he was crouched on his feet.

"You want to fight now, too?" He said and pointed ot the dead alien. "You see what I did to that guy? And I don't need your money to beat the snot out of you either. If you have any."

Vice
Jan 16th, 2005, 11:07:29 PM
Vice was wandering around exploring Corusant and saw a man sitting in the alley.At first he thought he was lying there dead because of what condition his body was in but then realized he was'nt.Vice wanted to help.

''Why dont you come with me to my house so you can change into better clothes and find somthing to eat.''

Sudoku
Jan 16th, 2005, 11:25:33 PM
Another telekinetic shove sent Jorshal onto his back. Kyashis' hand slammed into his one shoulder, holding him down. The other boy could feel a cold, sharp piece of steel pierce his throat, slightly, then pull back. Blood dribbled down his neck from the small puncture.

"I'm only going to tell you this once," his voice was soft and steady, his eyes looked tired as he addressed the other boy. "I'm not in the mood to play games with children - "

Kyashi was interupted by Vice. An icy glare and yet another telekinetic shove sent him skittering out of the alleyway.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 16th, 2005, 11:40:23 PM
Jorshal scooted up against the opposite wall and stared at Kyashi for a moment. "You know, you kind of look younger than me." He said and rubbed his neck. "And what the frell are you so cranky about anyway?"

Vice
Jan 17th, 2005, 12:47:21 AM
''I was just trying help I mean you didnt exzacly look like you were in good shape so I tried to help you.''

Sudoku
Jan 17th, 2005, 10:05:31 AM
Kyashi crouched down low, his focus staying on Jorshal. He lowered his head, his voice remaining quiet.
"Why am I so "cranky"?...I was taken in by a Jedi, to be brought back here to be charged with some sort of crime - exactly what I've yet to find out, when his ship crashed. It crashed into my former home, and killed my mother. He destroyed everything...so. "

He shrugged, a bit of a grin crossing his lips. Jorshal could see Kyashis' hand slip inside his cloak, pulling out what looked like large needles. He twirled them between his fingers absentmindedly. "I have a very good reason for being cranky. You'd be cranky too if your life was taken from you in an instant."

With a hard flick of his wrist, the needles (senbon) where sent flying at Vice, who was still at the mouth of the alley. "And you...are not wanted here. So, you have two choices - stay here, and become a pin-cushion, or leave, because I don't want your "help"."

Vice
Jan 17th, 2005, 11:32:10 AM
Vice tryed to dodge the needles but one hit him bringing him to the ground.Vice's only hope now was to hop away but he would'nt leave Kyashi to get even more sick.

'' You can't stay in this alley forever youll go insane''!

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 18th, 2005, 06:44:45 PM
"Didn't ask for your the whole book...." He mumbled after hearing all the unfortunate details of the boy's life. "I suppose you're right." He said before Kyashi could really notice his little comment.

All the while Kyashi toyed and threw the needles at the one in the mouth of the alleyway. "That's a neat trick." He said and touched his own tiny wound in his neck. "Where'd you learn that?"

Sudoku
Jan 18th, 2005, 07:26:28 PM
He ignored the remark made by Jorshal - his focus shifting to the other in the alley. "It's something I learned when I was younger, when I was an assassin."

He sighed, rising to his feet. Kyashi stretched, cracking his back loudly, before stalking slowly towards Vice. He kept his eyes on the downed man, all the while talking to the boy who sat crouched behind him.

"Now whatever shall we do with this one? He seems too stupid to know when he's not wanted, too stupid to run away," he looked over his shoulder at Jorshal. "Maybe he has a death wish? Should we help him along?"

Vice
Jan 18th, 2005, 07:37:31 PM
He new that Kyashi was'nt going to except the fact that Vice was only there to help so He limped behind an alley and hoped that Kyashi thought that Vice left.Anyhow Vice would not leave but he would spy on Kyashi

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 18th, 2005, 10:32:10 PM
Don't get up. Jorshal thought as he watched Kyashi move from his place. Jorshal stood up and flexed his knees for a moment, they were sore.

"You know," He walked up and stood behind Kyashi. "I'm surprised you needed to ask."

Sudoku
Jan 18th, 2005, 11:16:34 PM
"Heh, it seems our prey has fled back into whatever hole he crawled out of."

Kyashi folded his hands inside his cloak, his sandals making a soft crunch as he stepped out of the alley. "I'm hungry. Want to get something to eat? I know a place around here."

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 19th, 2005, 12:35:37 PM
He shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, why not." He said and followed Kyashi out of the alley way. They turned left down the street. "Assassin, huh?" He said. "You're kind of young."

Sudoku
Jan 19th, 2005, 11:53:29 PM
"I suppose so. My first real kill was when I was four years old..." His voice trailed off as they walked down the street. "You're not that much older than I am, and you killed that alien in the alley. That isn't much different from what I've done."

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 20th, 2005, 10:23:52 AM
"Well, I'm not condemning you. Just saying you're young. Not many people our age kill people." He said. "And that alien was an accident." He mumbled.

Sudoku
Jan 20th, 2005, 09:29:10 PM
"Sometimes, it's neccessary."

Kyashi laughed and shook his head at Jorshals' last comment. "Sure, just an accident. That's very believable."

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 21st, 2005, 08:39:50 AM
"It was!" He said in protest and then changed the subject. "Is that it?" He said in referance to the resturant at the intersection. He hadn't realized it yet, but he was getting hungry.

Sudoku
Jan 22nd, 2005, 09:41:51 PM
"Yeah. It has good food, in spite of outward appearances."

Kyashi opened the door, letting himself in ahead of Jorshal. He made his way to a booth in the center of the resteraunt, settling in heavily on the ripped cushioned seat.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 25th, 2005, 11:34:13 PM
Jorshal followed and sat opposite to him. "So what do you order around this place?"

Sudoku
Jan 26th, 2005, 02:07:06 PM
"Tea. Sometimes a sandwich or a bowl of noodles."

He shrugged. "Mostly tea. I'm not a big eater."

A rusted-out droid rolled up, tossing two menus onto the table before skittering away.

Vice
Jan 26th, 2005, 11:40:43 PM
Vice saw Kyashi and Jorshal walk in the resturant so he followed them in still not letting the two see him.He sat down a few tables away.Vice started to concentrate on the two and there conversation.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 26th, 2005, 11:55:35 PM
"Not a big eater?" He responded astounded. "You're crazy. I love to eat. Well, I enjoy it." He flipped through the menu. Meat was what he craved that night. He selected a large nerf steak out for himself.

"So where are you gonna go next? Do you have a plan?"

Sudoku
Jan 30th, 2005, 08:25:31 PM
"I'll probably stick around here for a while...I'm used to this place; I guess it's started to feel...homey."

He ran a finger over the menu, selecting his usual order - a small pot of tea, and a bowl of noodles. Something caught his eye, or rather, someone. He glanced briefly over Jorshals' shoulder, his red gaze staring at Vice.

"Tsk. Seems the stray from the alley has followed us, again."

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 30th, 2005, 10:56:16 PM
"What? Where?" Jorshal got on his knees on the seat and looked behind him without the slightest regard for stealth.

"Hey!" He called out. "What are you lost or something?"

Vice
Jan 30th, 2005, 10:58:52 PM
''No just confused.You pepole sure do hate me huh''

Sudoku
Jan 31st, 2005, 11:47:23 PM
Kyashi rolled his eyes, sighing loudly.

"Why are you following us? Do you really want to die that badly?" He smirked across the booth at Vice. "Once we're done our meal, I'm sure we can fit it into our busy day."

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 11th, 2005, 11:34:04 PM
As it seemed Vice was at a loss of words. "Hey." he said to Kyashi. "Ignore him for now. I think he's scared." Jorshal watched as their food came he took a quick bite and spoke after swallowing. "You know, you need some time off this planet, I think. And I think I have an adventure worth persuing. Interested?"

Sudoku
Feb 13th, 2005, 10:47:35 AM
He poured himself a cup of tea and took a long sip. "I'm listening."

Vice
Feb 13th, 2005, 03:43:09 PM
''Well scince You wont let help you I challenge one of you to a dull.''

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 13th, 2005, 07:38:02 PM
"Well, there is this planet towards the unknown regions. It's supposed to be full of valuables ripe for the taking. Now mind you, the old man who told me this was a drunken fool, but I've been investigating the story and it checks out. The planet does exist, at least on some maps, and the story of it being full of riches has been heard by others." The mystery planet was actually half the reason he was on their current planet. He was aronud to investigate the story.

"But there is a catch." He said with a tad more excitment. "Anyone who has seen the planet surface and the supposed riches has never actually touched the surface. Something wipes out everyone who does. Whatever it is, I can handle-"

Vice cut him off.

"You know, it's strange how you Jedi seem to always be looking for a fight." He replied.

Sudoku
Feb 13th, 2005, 11:45:44 PM
"He probably isn't even a real Jedi. He doesn't stink like one..."

Kyashi smirked as he quietly sipped his tea. This..person...didn't feel like a Jedi at all - he would be surprized if the man had any Force training.

"If he wants a fight, let him have it."