PDA

View Full Version : SIth Murderur [Open to Siths and Jedis]

Vice
Jan 15th, 2005, 02:34:25 AM
It was a long journey for Vice as he was on his way to tatooni to visit his uncle who was a great Jedi that most Sith hated.He was walking there in the snow.He new that he had to find somewhere to stay incase there was a blizziard but the snow was'nt coming down very hard so Vice thought there probally would'nt be one.

Vice was already to his uncles door and was ready to walk in.Vice took a deep breath then walked in.Once Vice walked in he saw that his uncle was dead.

The way his uncles exspression on his face as he lyed there dead looked as if someone had snuck up on him and killed murdered him when he was not looking.

The wound on his uncles chest looks as if it came from a lightsaber or a sword.Vice instantally new that who ever did this was a sith.

Vice
Jan 15th, 2005, 11:42:48 AM
Vice then saw a man walk in the living room.Vice new that the man who had just walked was a Sith and Vice knew that the Sith was the one who killed his father.Why did you do it?Why did you kill him?Vice screamed as he fell to his knees.

Lucianus Adair
Jan 15th, 2005, 07:26:09 PM
"There is not always a reason..." The voice stated. "...but since you asked, he was stubborn and unwilling. I ask questions, I expect answers. Just as any man would."

Phoenix gave the other man a hard look, a pleased grin remained temporary on his handsome face. The kill was fresh, no more than a minute and a half old. With a flick of the wrist, the lifeliquid flew off his katana, and splattered on the walls, the carpet, the furniture. The young, lively, innocent young man's face.

The blade was left immaculately clean. His eyes flashed, sheening red, the predatory instinct of the darkest of his species coursing strong through his veins. "Unless you are here to perform an inquest, I suggest you leave before I give you your final answer."

Vice
Jan 15th, 2005, 08:44:09 PM
Ill punish you for what you have done!My uncle was all I had left in my family and you ruined it.When I leave this house you wont be as healthy as you were before.I wont kill you but I will leave you to suffer.You will never be the same.You will regret killing my uncle.''Vice quickly took out his lightsaber and helt it in a fighting position.

Lucianus Adair
Jan 15th, 2005, 08:51:55 PM
Mars, the name for the God of War in an ancient civilization, from a lost planet called Earth... The towering Sith had heard talk of the place breathed in passing. He sheathed his katana, and called his saber to his hand, willing it to life. The switch was on the inside, and this was the only way it would ignite its blacklight blade.

"You make unsteady threats, heathen. I shall take pleasure in demonstrating to you what it means to be whipped."

Phoenix growled and took the first move, and slamming a slice at Vice's side, intending to cleave the man in two peices, torso and lower extremities.

Vice
Jan 15th, 2005, 11:09:05 PM
Vice quickly blocked the attack but the blow still nocked him back a few feet bringing Vice to realize that the man would be more competion than he had excepted.

Im sorry where is my manners my name is Vice and how about yours.Id like to know the persons name that I am going to be whooping in this battle.

Lucianus Adair
Jan 15th, 2005, 11:29:07 PM
Out of respect for the dead, and their relatives, he gave the foolish man a slight tilt of the head.

"Mars." He then stepped forward and pinned his opponent to the wall with the Force, leaving the man scratching at his neck, and pointed his lightsaber at the man's neck. "Now show me you are worthy as my opponent or I can end your life in a much simpler fashion."

Mars released the man. He was gasping, crumpled on the floor.

"Get up, you weak ingrate. Move!" This was an example of Whyte getting impatient and irritated. Which, if you were unfortunate enough to become the subject of his blade, really did not help your situation.

Vice
Jan 15th, 2005, 11:35:18 PM
Vice quickly got up and kicked Phoneix bringing him to the ground.''You didnt know that I wasnt that bad at fighting did ya.You thought I was weak and couldnt fight back didnt you ,''Vice said as he swung at Phoniex while he was on the floor.

Lucianus Adair
Jan 16th, 2005, 12:21:34 AM
Phoenix rolled up and away, and Vice's blade connected with the floor. It singed the carpet. Mars growled low. That hurt.

The foolish boy fights dirty. Kicked me in the junk. Quite frankly, he wasn't too happy about that. In fact, he was infuriated.

"Fight honorably, or suffer the consequences. I will not have such low moves used in my domain. You have a blade for a reason."

Vice
Jan 16th, 2005, 12:46:03 AM
''What makes you think I'm going to fight by your rules you killed my uncle remember.''

Vice slowly moved closer to Phoniex awaiting for his next move.Vice was beggining to lose hope and give up but did not show his panacing emotions to Phoniex because he didnt want to show any weakness to him.

Vice knew that the chances of survival in this fight for himself was slim.He knew that if this man can kill his uncle a powerful and wise Jedi then he could probally take out Vice.

He was not going to give up though.Vice's father had tought Vice to never give up and by respecting his father he was'nt going to give up.In Vice's mind if he died from this fight at least he would be dying every warriors dream. To Die from a fight that he truly belived that was worth it.Vice himself did'nt have much to loose anymore anyway with his uncle beeing dead and all.

Lucianus Adair
Feb 1st, 2005, 11:05:52 AM
Phoenix sneered. The temperance of his eyes was one of extreme annoyance at wasted time. Dark, searing red.

"You are hardly worth my time, or the grace of my blade." He slid the crackling energy of the 'saber down Vice's arm, leaving a long, cauterized wound.

"Grieve, clean up, and seek me when you think you stand a chance." With that, the towering predator shut off the lightsaber, and walked out, into the street. He raised his voice back at the slightly older man, as he disappeared into the crowds. "That is, if you can find me."

Vice
Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:13:04 AM
Vice was badly wounded and did not wish to continue but would.Vice looked down at his pack and found a bomb.this comforted Vice as he slightly smiled.He was about to throw it into the crowd but stopped himself.He could not allow himself to kill all those people even if Phoniex would liy dead before Vice's feet.