PDA

View Full Version : Old Yoda SPOILER,revisited

LightKnight
Jan 14th, 2005, 07:58:38 PM
Now I know this is an old spoiler but I don’t think that Lucas has been properly defended in here for this nor any where else, also I’d like to ad that Lucas is foul able, he just hasn’t done it in any of the Star Wars films, well not yet at least and not to a degree that warrants any kind of talk about Lucas having lost it.

Let me start by saying “YODA WILL NOT POOT’. But if he did it wouldn’t be that big of a deal and here is why.

Imagine you are walking down the street and you get a call on your cell phone. On the other end you hear your mother, father, girlfriend or whatever screaming for help. What would you do? Odds are anything you could do to get to them and help.

Enter Yoda’s plight

SPOLIERS ALERT>>>>>>>>>>

Yoda is on the Wookie home world, the clones have turned on the JEDI and are hunting them down for slaughter and he foresees something terrible and he must survive to help and he quite possibly is the only being in the universe capable of helping, other than Mace. So he at all cost is trying to flee the planet but not out of cowardice but for several good reasons, if your somewhat spoiled you more than likely know the several reasons. So he is traveling with a mighty Wookiee that we all know and love and come across a legion of clones. Now, we know that UP to this point Yoda is the man but even he is not guaranteed victory over at least 25 heavily armed troops. So Yoda becomes an actor, he smears mud on himself, acts all crazy and poots. What trooper in their right mind would mistake him for a sane being let alone a JEDI master heck Luke didn’t.

END SPOILERS

That’s the thing about the internet and haters, they are too quick to jump to conclusions and bash anything Star Wars related with out taking the time to find out the whole reasons, not just the whys.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 14th, 2005, 08:53:17 PM
We've got a spoiler code here. [ spoiler ] [/ spoiler ] minus the spaces. Covers everything right up.

LightKnight
Jan 14th, 2005, 09:14:53 PM
its not working.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 14th, 2005, 10:45:48 PM
[spoiler ]hi[/spoiler ] copy and paste, but take the space out between the 'r' and the right bracket.

LightKnight
Jan 15th, 2005, 09:28:30 AM
Well it finally worked, Thanks a heap. But I sware I edited it several times last night and like this was one of them and it didn't work then. Oh,well Thanks agian.:)