PDA

View Full Version : Resurrection of a Warlord (Open)

Artimus Devaneaux
Jan 14th, 2005, 07:11:09 PM
Speaking in the square in front of the Sith Palace in Coronet, Artimus Devaneaux's voice rang out with years of power and experience in his tone. He was calling fellow Sith to follow him - to help him find and finally kill his traitorous son, Jedi-Captain Kieran Devaneaux - one of the New Republic's commanders in the battle for Bestine. His "true" son, the clone Demon-Kieran, was on Bestine and was unable to assist him now...but Artimus no longer wanted the Imperial lackeys to help him in his quest for vengeance. He was an apprentice of the Sith Order, albeit twenty or so years late, and he would depend on his fellow Sith, not the remnants of the Galactic Empire, to assist him in defeating his son. Eventually, they would join him in reclaiming his hold on the Outer Rim planet of Reydovan Prime - the stronghold of House Devaneaux itself - for the Sith Order.

"Fellow Sith, from apprentices to knights to masters, hear my plea! The time of reckoning is at hand for the Jedi, and my ungrateful, traitorous son! He does not see the power this Order possesses! With the assistance of great warriors among you, we shall prove more than a match for his martial skill! Who will help me end the complacency of this Jedi fool born of my flesh?!"

((OOC: Damn it, I just realized I put this in the wrong forum....))

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 16th, 2005, 01:48:13 PM
In the silence of the hall, as everyone considered embarking on the quest, Jorshal stood in the back. "I'm game." His voice echoed throughout the hall. He approached Artimus. "You may think I'm not much, but I'm skilled where you'll need it."

Artimus Devaneaux
Jan 17th, 2005, 02:22:04 AM
Artimus smiled. He needed to replenish his hired help and other "indentured" types - his clone son, Demon-Kieran, and the officers under his command, were simply not enough... "And what sort of skills do you possess, lad?"

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 18th, 2005, 06:51:52 PM
"I'll tell you this, I can beat anyone you know in a fight." He said and crossed his arms. "Why? I thought you needed men. What's it matter?"

Artimus Devaneaux
Jan 18th, 2005, 06:57:52 PM
"Ah, but he is a very crafty fighter. A Jedi with great martial training in hand-to-hand and melee weapon combat." Artimus grinned. "But you look like a strong young lad, so he will be no problem for you."

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 20th, 2005, 12:49:08 PM
"Of course not." He responded in agreement. THen, changing the subject a little. "So what is your plan?"

Artimus Devaneaux
Jan 20th, 2005, 05:29:24 PM
"Kieran is an officer of the New Republic navy; he is a commander in the fleet of Admiral Lion El'Jonson, another Jedi. He will not be easy to reach. But Kieran is not with his fleet at the moment. I have good intelligence on that." Through his puppet Imperial officer, the clone Demon-Kieran, Artimus had learned that Kieran was at the Freedom Shipyards, far from Mon Calamari and the Republic fleet. Why, neither Artimus nor the Imperials knew. If Artimus could somehow get someone onto Kieran's ship, he would be able to stop Kieran from fulfilling his task and rejoining the fleet....

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 21st, 2005, 12:12:04 PM
So you plan on having his death arranged." Jorshal continued, where Artimus had stopped. "Do you plan on going yourself or sending another... possibly a group."

Artimus Devaneaux
Jan 23rd, 2005, 05:31:26 PM
"Oh, I will go. And yes, there will be a group...." I hope, Artimus thought, thinking on the reply he had received from Demon-Kieran. The insolent fool was not remembering his loyalties to HIM....only to his misguided Imperial faction. Empires die, but the Force was forever....

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 23rd, 2005, 09:24:35 PM
"Well I'm in, if you want me. When are you going to start?"

Artimus Devaneaux
Jan 24th, 2005, 10:56:00 PM
"Whenever you feel ready. The White Hand hunts until the enemy is captured or dead, and when more than one of us is in close proximity, we band together to achieve our goals. It's a loose brotherhood, so to speak..."

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 25th, 2005, 12:10:54 PM
"Tomorrow morning, then. Where shall I meet you?"

Artimus Devaneaux
Jan 26th, 2005, 10:18:05 PM
"At the main starport. My ship, a YV-666, is waiting there. The Hand of Artimus can reach his location fairly quickly....then we can board his ship, damage his, and disgrace him. Once he escapes to the fleet, he will suffer the wrath of his superiors, and he may end up being put out on the Rim as a border patrol commander."

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 27th, 2005, 12:00:40 AM
"Alright, I shall meet you then." Jorshal said and left the area.