PDA

View Full Version : Past, Present, Future (open)

Shade Magus
Jan 12th, 2005, 08:01:56 AM
Shade walked down the desolete road of the planet Tatooine, sand flying up and into his face with every step. Soon a storm would roll in and would force him into shelter, quite unfortunate since shelter was nowhere to be seen. He gave a weak smile as he continued onwards into the desert. In an hour or so he would be coming up upon some rocks that would provide him enough shelter should a sandstorm actually arise, but even as he thought it the winds changed ever so slightly.

Maybe not today afterall, he thought as continued onwards. He really had no reason for being on this desolate planet, but he was still here.After more than three years he was retunring to his father's resting ground. For what he still could not answer.

Soon he would be passing the rocks near the house he was born in and stayed until his father's death and they had been forced to move to Eden with their freinds, the Dawnstriders. He ran his hands over the rocks that he had come to love as he and his brother had played on them when they were younger and life was so much simpler. There had not been talk of Jedi or Sith and the mention of the Force was nothing like it was now. Then it was talked about with revernce and respect. Now it was treated as a tool. Shade himself was guilty of this himself and detested himself for it. To him it was like turning his back on his father and all the late Jedi had stood for,

As he thought about this, time continued to go by as the count of his footsteps increased. After what had seemed like mere moments, but had actually been nearly three hours of walking fromt the nearest settlement, he was standing outside of his childhood house. If he stretched out with the Force he could still feel his family's happiness they had shared some many years ago.

My how time has gone by father. Only yesterday I was sitting in your lap, and now today I am a Jedi Knight as you were. But I must know if you saw the outcome. Did you know what Yurza and I would become and be destined to do? Is that why you steered us away from the path of the Jedi and led us to belive that we were destined for simple lives? You had the gift of foresight. Tell me is that what you saw? Shade pleaded with his father's presence. He had heard many times before that the spirits of dead Jedi would sometimes come back to those they were close to give last minute advice. It appeared now however, that he would not be so lucky in his quest for answers.

He walked over to the door and pushed it open. Inside the small hut was as he remembered it, only that the things inside were not as dusty as they should have been. IT seemed like someone had been here recently and had cleaned up a bit, but how could it have been? He decided he would wait on them to come back, to see who they were and what they wanted with his family's old homestead.

He went to a small chair and sat down, closing his eyes and letting the Force rush through him. All at once a flurry of emotions ran through his senses and as he sorted through them, he noticed he was not only feeling his own past, but someone else's feelings as well.

Bobby Gara
Jan 12th, 2005, 09:12:49 AM
"What are you doing here?"

She was standing in the doorway, having just returned from the nearby settlement, her hands on her hips and an upset look upon her face.

"This is my home, and I don't like strange vistors!" Her long blue-ish hair was pulled back to prevent it from getting into her eyes, and she was wearing the usual clothing worn by the moisture farmers. Even though her voice sounded angry, her eyes was showing she was more shocked than mad.

Shade Magus
Jan 12th, 2005, 09:19:39 AM
"Oh...I'm sorry," he said getting up quickly. "I thought no one lived here anymore. You see...I used to live here and I didn't see anyone when I came in so I assumed it was empty."

Bobby Gara
Jan 12th, 2005, 11:57:25 AM
"Used...To..Live here?" She raised one eyebrow as she spoke, her mood changing from angry to amused.

"The last people who lived here are dead, at least that's what everyone round here says, so it's my home. But since you're here, stay for a drink, or something." She was now waving a hand at Shade, motioning for him to stay seated, as she walked towards him.

Shade Magus
Jan 12th, 2005, 07:27:23 PM
"Umm...thank you," he said throw off by her sudden change of attitude. "And they are right for the most part, the people who told you the last ones that lived here were dead. Atleast partially. My father owned this place and he is dead."

He sat back down in the chair and smiled. "I'm sorry where are my manners. My name is Shade Magus."

Bobby Gara
Jan 13th, 2005, 12:22:46 PM
"Hmm?" She had now walked past Shade, and towards the more kitcheny area, and had started to root around.

"Ah, well, nice to meet you then, Mr. Shade. I'm Bobbara Gara, but everyone just calls me Bobby." She smiled as she brought a picture of juice and two glasses with her, she then handed one to Shade and poured him a glass.

"Freshly made, grew the fruit myself."

Shade Magus
Jan 13th, 2005, 12:41:10 PM
"Thank you," he said as he took a sip. "It's very delicious, especially after that little hike out there."

He sat his glass to the side. "So how long have you been out here, if you don't mind me asking."

Vice
Jan 15th, 2005, 11:24:30 PM
Vice had been on his way to meet his friend somewhere but his friend didnt show so he decided to find some place to rest for a while before he headed back home.After about three miles a house came into view.This delighted Vice because he knew that whoever lived there would probally let him stay for a while at least he hoped so.Vice knocked on the door then awaited for someone to open it.

Bobby Gara
Jan 18th, 2005, 12:25:59 PM
(OOC- Vice is on my ignore list, so I won't see any of his posts.)

"You're welcome." Still smiling, as she placed the picture down, and filled her own glass, she though for a few seconds.

"Not very long, a month or so, a very nice woman hired me, then told me to find a place to stay here. So I found this." She lifted her hands to point out that she ment the house.

"And might I say your family, rest their souls, had very good decorating tastes." Her smile grew as she took a sip of the juice.

Shade Magus
Jan 18th, 2005, 08:20:43 PM
"Thank you, though I must say I always did consider it more conservative than anything," he said with a smile. "Where do you work?"

Bobby Gara
Jan 25th, 2005, 06:15:28 PM
"Oh, I haven't started working, yet. She just said 'Stay here, and don't do anything stupid!', which was very mean." She pouted, but then smiled again.

"She also told me to avoid force users, cause 'I'm one of them, and I ain't no good, so all of them ain't.' I don't really understand what she meant by that of course."

Shade Magus
Jan 25th, 2005, 06:20:43 PM
OOC/ I wasn't sure the way you meant the deal about being a Force user, so if I jacked it up just let me know and I'll edit it.

"She said you were a Force user and it was bad? Wonder why she would say that?"

Bobby Gara
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:07:00 PM
Bobby covered her mouth to stifle a giggle.

"I'm not a force user, my boss is! At least she says she is." She had now finished her juice and had started move back towards the doorway.

"Anyways, enough about me, why are YOU here? Other than the obivious nalstogic reasons that is?"

Shade Magus
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:11:46 PM
"No reason other than the obvious really. I try not to have hidden agendas. Creates to much of a bad atmosphere when everyone else finds out you are hinding something," he said before taking the last swallow of his drink. "But I guess you could just say that this is also like a kind of vacation. A chance to just get away from it all for a little while."