PDA

View Full Version : Slayers (Rivin)

Thalius Nendor
Jan 11th, 2005, 10:54:08 AM
Location Unknown, Noon.
--------------------------------------

"What did you find?"

Impatience was mounting, and the thirst for the one thing that drove the blood in his veins did not help. The hunt was always on, and a pause was never acceptable. This was the mindset of one Thalius Nendor. The Black Dragon, Stalis'ur'talin.

"A source, milord."

This wasn't good enough. The lack of words was displeasurable. The tower of a monster paced back and forth, clawed hands folded behind his back. "What...." The predator hissed through his teeth "...kind of source? Speak!"

The obvious subordinate was one Lyan Gyndar, mind-controlled and helpless. "A sith, milord...known well around these parts, and to the Jedi. I met with his underlings after submitting them to my will. They were quite helpful." This once fine young man had been subjected to unfortunate circumstances, and his reality was trapped deep in his mind. If you listened to his subconscious, you could hear the pain.

A deep grin slithered across Nendor's face. "Excellent. I wish to meet with him, after sundown. Make haste and notify his....subordinates...of my wishes, and the meeting place is to be determined by him. I shall await his reply."

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 11th, 2005, 11:59:40 AM
Corellia, Coronet, dark abandon warehouse
---------------------------------------------

Rivin waits in the shadows, masking his pressence in the force, and the pressence of the 15 thugs with missle launchers and distruptor rifles. He didn't know why this man wanted to see him, but is is not about to take any chances. So now he hides, and waits for the other man to arrive, alone and unarmed, as per his instructions that he sent in reply.

Thalius Nendor
Jan 13th, 2005, 11:29:24 AM
Thalius didn't expect any more greeting than what he had received when he arrived. The location's lack of lighting was preferable, and except for the well felt out presence of several...nay, many underlings, this meeting felt like he had set it up himself.

The note had been signed 'Rivin'. And Nendor arrived alone. His first note had been signed 'Black Dragon'. The terrorist flexed his claws, and cast a towering and rather ominous shadow before the door to the warehouse slammed shut, leaving every single one of its occupants once again, in darkness. He did not annouce his arrival because, unless Rivin was blind, deaf, dumb and stupid, he would notice that company was here for a visit.

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 14th, 2005, 10:47:45 AM
After a few moments of watching Thalius, Rivin steps out of the shadows, looking the man over.

"Speek quickly, And explain whay you wanted to see me, Or you will meet a rather unplesent end to your life."

Thalius Nendor
Jan 14th, 2005, 11:04:11 AM
The predator took one step forward, bringing himself closer to the man he had come to see. He folded his lengthy and muscular arms, staring down hard at the obviously shorter man, his regularily black eyes gleaming red, and long, white-blue hair tied back in a tail. Outside of his species, Nendor had yet to acquaint himself with a being exceeding his height.

"Your threat does little more than amuse me...." The expression on his face reverted to blank, displaying his lack of humor. "...if even that. You must learn it will not do well to be making threats backed by weak rabble." As he spoke these words, he gestured to the many armed thugs that were placed for Rivin's protection. "It does not bode well for your image to have underlings protecting you...It sets a picture of weakness. But that is not the matter here."

Stalis brought a large, clawed hand to his chisled chin. "My purpose in seeking you out is one that may possibly benefit both our ends."

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 14th, 2005, 11:10:18 AM
Rivin could tell already that he did not like this man, and he had no troubles with showing that.

"My Men are only here in the event that this was a trap set to kill me. I only have them here in the event that you brought an army with you. It never hurts to be prepared.

So, now that you have my attention, why do you not speek of this Purpose."

Thalius Nendor
Jan 14th, 2005, 11:20:44 AM
"Good...Very well, then"

Thalius reached deep into a jacket pocket, and felt many of the thugs tense up. He grunted.

"Your men are too tense. I am not retrieving a weapon, for I have no need of them. I could end their lives with a wish if I so chose." Out of his pocket, Stalis pulled a datapad, and powered it on, flipping it over into Rivin's line of sight. The picture of one Natia Telcontar displayed.

"This girl is my end purpose. Now, I have caught wind of the fact that you are acquainted with a fair deal of the Jedi on Coruscant. I seek the acquaintances of this young lady, for my own ends and deeds."

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 14th, 2005, 11:32:07 AM
"My men are symply trained to expece everything, but they should be of no consern of yours so it would be best if you symply ignored them."

Rivin nods slightly with a smile on his face as he looks at the picture...

"Now before I say anything about her, What do I get out of this."

Thalius Nendor
Jan 14th, 2005, 11:46:48 AM
Thalius returned the datapad to his pocket and returned his arms to their previously crossed position.

"Depending on your relation or acquaintance with the potential target, it may give you an opportunity to cause hurt or exact some form of revenge. I care not which."

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 14th, 2005, 12:02:57 PM
"I have met her before, but I see no gain in hurting her at this point in time."

Thalius Nendor
Jan 15th, 2005, 06:38:18 PM
Stalis growled deep. He now was considering electing this man for the post of supreme overlord of the foolish idiots.

"She is not the direct target. What I am looking for is someone that is acquainted or has friendship with her. I seek to cause pain to those around her, to enfuriate her into seeking me out."

The terrorist flexed his clawed hands, resisting the intense predatory urge to tear this man until all that remained was a bloody mass.

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 20th, 2005, 02:35:36 PM
"Ah, but still, I'm the one with the information, so if I chose to strike at some of her friends, then I would have done so on my own. I require Payment before I provide information."

Thalius Nendor
Feb 1st, 2005, 11:11:45 AM
Once again, out came the datapad.

"Name your price, and sign the account here." The Black Dragon handed the device to Rivin, referring the idiot to the 'dotted line'.

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 16th, 2005, 06:41:26 PM
Rivin Smiles with an evil grin and pulls out his own datapad.

"20,000 Credits, and I beleave It is you that has to do the signing to comfirm the withdraw. This pad will except the transfer of funds and split it up into mant accounts. or if you want I can wait and you can bring cash."

Thalius Nendor
Feb 22nd, 2005, 06:50:18 PM
His annoyance mounted another smidge. The least he wanted to do was smack this mouse around.

"We shall sign each others'.. ." Nendor swiped the 'pad from Rivin's greasy little extremity, and thrust 'pad at the man in return. Quickly, he jotted his 'John Henry', glancing up to watch the mouse sign his, and switched the 'pads back to their rightful owners.

"The funds should shift in a mere few moments." This typical transaction was nothing to him. Just a few creds.

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 15th, 2005, 11:43:17 AM
After the funds were transfered. Rivin smiles back up at Thalius.

"So now that that is out of the way, what can I do for you? What sort of information can I provide that you would like."