PDA

View Full Version : 24 Season 4

Jedi Master Carr
Jan 10th, 2005, 11:35:37 PM
Has anybody else been watching the first 4 hours of the show? They played it in two hour blocks on Sunday night and tonight, so far this season is defintely better than Season 3, which I think got better as the season progressed but started off slowly. As for the show spoiler alert pretty much all new characters except Jack and Chole, though Tony and Michelle are both coming back around hour 7 or 8. And David Palmer may be back in some capacity half way through the show. I really like it that I have no idea where this season is going. In the last two you know, second season Nuclear Bomb and third season virus. Right now nothing except something about a briefcase which is weird and something really big is going to happen. The question is what?? That alone makes it very suspensful. As for tonights episode got to love Jack robbing a 7-11 :p

Aegis Du' Caat
Jan 12th, 2005, 08:15:32 AM
This has become like crack cocaine for my brain. I had never seen a single episode of 24 until this weekend and now I'm watching all my roomies season dvds.

mmmmm...24...ohhhhhh....*gurgles*

Jedi Master Carr
Jan 12th, 2005, 08:37:08 AM
Yeah it can be very addictive. So far I am liking this season a lot better than last. Still I can't wait for Tony and Michelle to come back.

JediBoricua
Jan 12th, 2005, 07:54:44 PM
Haven't seen Season 3 yet...........so I have not watched season 4.

I think I'll wait for the DVD's, is much easier.