PDA

View Full Version : Return to reality (open)

Luna Eclypse
Jan 10th, 2005, 10:53:15 PM
It was night on the planet corascant. The streets where empty for the most part. A person walked down a street. Her name was Luna Eclypse, But she had only recently remembered it. She had been a crazy man's experiment. Dr. Zanon had taken her from her family and experimented on her. He had made her into a killing machine. Zanon had made her Strong , fast, and eager to kill. She had been left behind when Zanon's labratory here on Corascant had been attacked by the one called Lancer. Luna and Lancer where the same. both living weapons made by Zanon, She and Lancer had foaght and Lancer won

He left her alive but she received a deep wound to her side and the mind control device that Zanon had used on her was broken during the fighting. Zanon saw her condition and left her there to die. A kind soul happened to pass by and help Luna get medical attention.

She left the hospital a month ago when her memories started coming back. Zanon had used the control device to suppress her memories and make her easier to control.

Luna continued down the street and stopped infont of a building. It was the "Jawa-Jam" A small tavern that she spend alot of her time in. She pushed open the door and walked in. She walked up to the bar and sat down. She pushed back the hood of her dark blue and black cloak and waited for the man behind the bar to come over

"What will it be miss?" The Bar tender asked after walking over to her "Wiskey" She replied and layed down a cred chit on the counter. The tender picked it up and filled a glass and set it down on the bar "Enjoy" He said before moving off to another patron

Luna picked up her drink and sipped it slowly, enjoying the taste. She looked around the small tavern. It was filled with biggest scum in the area. A normal person wouldn't come here. The "Jawa-Jam" Was a hideout for criminals, smugglers and bounty hunters.

She sighed and pushed a strand of her dark hair out of her face. She was spending all her time searching for Zanon. She wanted revenge. She wanted to kill him, to see him lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood and leave him there the same way he had left her.

Vice
Jan 10th, 2005, 11:11:47 PM
Vice was new to the town and didnt know all the good bar's so he walked to the first one he saw.The name read '' Jawa Jam.''He approached the bar tender to tell him what he wanted.Ill take a whiskey. As Vice sat down across for him sat a women.She was beautifeaul.He could'nt resist not to talk to her.''Hello pretty women.''

Luna Eclypse
Jan 11th, 2005, 10:01:58 PM
Luna looked over at the man who had just spoken to her. She couldn't remember the number of men that had said such things to her "Hello" She said "What brings you into this part of the city? Not the nicest place."

Vice
Jan 12th, 2005, 09:35:26 AM
''Well I dont really know all the nicest places because I'm new here but I hope that I will find the part that I like soon.'

'Why arnt you in the better side of the town if you dont mind me asking?

Luna Eclypse
Jan 12th, 2005, 09:09:57 PM
"That would be because I like places that are dangerous. Danger is something I like and this place is never without it" Luna said before taking another sip of her drink "But to survive in a place like this you have to be able to defend yourself against what ever danger pits against you... So the real question is: are you able to take care of yourself in a place like this?

Vice
Jan 13th, 2005, 08:36:23 AM
''Of course.''Vice said as he flashed his lightsaber and his blaster.''I could handle any scum around me for miles.I have been in such danger before and got out of it perfectly fine''

Luna Eclypse
Jan 13th, 2005, 10:45:38 PM
Luna looked down at Vice's weapons "Very nice" She said but at the sight of the lightsabre she assumed the man was either a sith or a jedi "So, I see you have a lightsabre. Are you a Jedi or a sith? or did you kill someone for it?"

Vice
Jan 13th, 2005, 11:50:25 PM
''I didnt do any of those.I got these weapons from my dad a little bit before he died.And trust me I can use these weapons well.I dont even remember how many punks I brought to my feet with these babys.I want to become a Jedi though.It has been my dream since a liddle child.

My father was a Jedi and a dang good one to.He would still be alive if it hadnt of been for that evil man named Zanon that had killed him..''

Luna Eclypse
Jan 14th, 2005, 09:45:15 PM
"Interesting" Was all Luna said for awhile "It wasn't the brightest thing to come in here then. Must people here in this tavern hate Jedi and just about anyone else who uses the force.... You better be watching you back. Because someone is likely to be putting a knife in it."

Vice
Jan 14th, 2005, 10:13:48 PM
Once again I told you I can handle myself but since you think this place is so bad how about we go for a walk.Its better then staying in here and talking about how bad this place is.

Luna Eclypse
Jan 15th, 2005, 10:54:16 PM
Luna's brown eyes looked at the man "The streets can be just as dangerous as here. What makes you think we'll be safer out there?" She said before raising her glass back to her lips and taking a drink of it.

Vice
Jan 15th, 2005, 11:02:37 PM
''I dont think its safer out there I just want to go for a walk.Maybe you could show me the town.''

Luna Eclypse
Jan 15th, 2005, 11:28:27 PM
"Very well" Luna said before refilling her glass and draining it all in one gulp. She set the glass down on the counter and stood up. She suddenly realized that she hadn't even intruduced herself yet "Names Luna by the way" She said before turning around and heading for the door. Not checking to see if Vice followed.

Vice
Jan 15th, 2005, 11:38:21 PM
Vice had followed Luna outside then introduced him self as well.''Vice is my name.''

Luna Eclypse
Jan 17th, 2005, 10:12:22 PM
"What do you do for a living, Mr. Vice?" Luna asked.

Vice
Jan 17th, 2005, 10:28:25 PM
''Kill people''

''Just a job until I find a mentor and become Jedi.''

Luna Eclypse
Jan 17th, 2005, 10:33:53 PM
"Killing people? That dosn't sound like a very jedi wannabe thing to do" Luna said said as she started walking down the street.

Vice
Jan 17th, 2005, 10:37:40 PM
''Well let me make that sound less scary.I only kill the criminals for money not the inisant ones.''

Luna Eclypse
Jan 17th, 2005, 10:43:11 PM
"Well, that makes a slight difference. but why do you do it for money? I thought I jedi got the baf guys just because it was what they did. I've never heard of a Jedi doing what was right for money."

Vice
Jan 17th, 2005, 10:50:31 PM
''This is how I look at it.If youre going to do something good why not make money out of it.I'ts common since.''

''My last Job turned out to be a interesting story.I had to kill a man who was a criminal but not just anyone he was a higly trained one that I barely took down.''

Luna Eclypse
Jan 18th, 2005, 10:06:17 PM
"Interesting, I'm sure the galaxy is a safer place because of you" Luna said trying hard to hide the sarcasm in her voice "So if that all you do Mr. Vice? Hunt down criminals and bring them to justice for a few meager credits?"

Vice
Jan 21st, 2005, 06:10:04 PM
''Yes.But the pay isnt bad.''

Luna Eclypse
Jan 21st, 2005, 09:47:55 PM
"Will you continue to track down villians for money after you join the Jedi order?" Luna asked.

Vice
Jan 23rd, 2005, 10:13:19 PM
''No Ill be to busy.''

Luna Eclypse
Jan 23rd, 2005, 11:35:31 PM
"Busy doing what? Saving the galaxy from greater evil then the average murderer?"

Vice
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:02:11 PM
''I guess but enough about me how about you what do you do?''

Luna Eclypse
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:07:15 PM
Luna smiled "Currently I am doing nothing. But before I was an assassin... an assassin for a crazy genetic scientist... I do not like to think back to those days."

Vice
Jan 29th, 2005, 12:06:20 AM
''I understand I rather not bring up painful memories either.''

Luna Eclypse
Jan 29th, 2005, 10:01:37 PM
Luna looked at Vice "You know nothing of pain" Her eyes glared at him.

Vice
Jan 30th, 2005, 01:49:09 AM
''You now nothing of pain.''

Luna Eclypse
Jan 30th, 2005, 10:39:17 PM
"Where you taken from you family when you where only a child?" Luna said angrily as her eyees glared harder at Vice "Where you experimented on and geneticaly changed? Where you wounded in battle and left behind to die by the very person who you had served for years?"

Vice
Jan 30th, 2005, 10:55:59 PM
''Did your parents die when you were TWO years old.Were you made into a slave where you stabbed in the back seven times by your own brother.''

Luna Eclypse
Jan 30th, 2005, 11:06:00 PM
"Did you have you body cut open by a sick twisted man? Did you have your entire body changed and your past taken away from you? Have you been force to kill hundreds of men, women, and children?"

Vice
Jan 30th, 2005, 11:10:39 PM
Were you forced to destroy everyone you knew.

Luna Eclypse
Jan 31st, 2005, 09:04:35 PM
"Yes, I was, and what I didn't destroy myself was destoryed by someone else."

Vice
Jan 31st, 2005, 10:37:06 PM
Vice had just realized out of all his madness that he was being a total jerk and should change the subject.

''Sorry.I was out of Line.Luna and Vice went on their way again walking down the streets.''

Luna Eclypse
Jan 31st, 2005, 11:05:00 PM
Luna's anger burned on for a few more minutes before it subsided and she was almost glad to have put that subject behind them "What are you planning on doing while you are here on corascant?"

Vice
Feb 1st, 2005, 09:29:15 AM
''Getting away from the killing criminals for money I guess.''

Luna Eclypse
Feb 1st, 2005, 09:25:00 PM
That makes my life easier Luna thought to herself before speaking "That sounds like a good idea."

Vice
Feb 3rd, 2005, 10:34:57 PM
Vice saw a store at the end of the street that interested him.

''Hurry lets go there.''

Luna Eclypse
Feb 4th, 2005, 09:39:04 PM
Luna looked down the street. She couldn't make out the name of the store but she didn't care "Sure" Was all she said as she followed Vice toward the store.

Vice
Feb 6th, 2005, 08:02:41 PM
Vice walked in the store holding the door open for Luna.

Luna Eclypse
Feb 6th, 2005, 10:29:02 PM
Luna walked inside, through the open door, and into the shop "So, what was the point of coming in here?"

Vice
Feb 6th, 2005, 11:16:41 PM
''Weapons.'' He said peacefully.''I have been wanting some new weapons so I can kill my enemies eaiser.If you know what I mean.''

Luna Eclypse
Feb 8th, 2005, 12:16:59 AM
"I see" Luna said as she looked around the shop. There were several racks in the room, loaded with weapons of all kinds from blaster pistols to vibroblades. A gruff looking man was standing at the counter, reading a datapad and not really paying attention to them "What lind of weapons do you like to use?" She asked Vice.

Vice
Feb 8th, 2005, 07:35:57 PM
''Pretty much anything that catches my eye.I haven't found any good weapons at all for a very long time but I must say this place has some ecxellent ones.''

Vice walked through the isals full of ecxitement.He knew he was sure to find some goodies at this shop.

''See anything you like Luna?''

Luna Eclypse
Feb 8th, 2005, 09:54:23 PM
Luna looked was looking at a weapon rack of several different types of blaster pistols "No, not really. I have good enough weapons already" She was talking about her twin sais, which look like a three pronged knife, and a long sword, which she did not have with her at the moment, aswell as a blaster pistol, that was currently in the holster on her hip.