PDA

View Full Version : A walk in the gardens (open)

Iauraearien
Jan 6th, 2005, 05:29:23 PM
Iaura walked in the gardens surrounding the temple, and as she did she thought and looked at the exotic plants which flourished everywhere she turned. For some time it didn't occur to her that she had seen no others while she had been there, but she quickly dismissed it.

'I've not been out here that long,' she thought, 'I'll see someone soon I'm sure.'

Kyle Krogen
Jan 6th, 2005, 09:12:57 PM
And so she did. As Iaura walked around the trunk of a large tree someone came into view. Kyle was sitting cross legged on the grassy floor with his eyes closed and his arms hanging loose at his side. His lightsabre lay on the ground infront of him

Kyle heard someone behind him. His eyes openend and he grabed his lightsabre and slowly rose to his feet. He looked at the woman before him "Hello" He said with a welcoming smile "I don't believe we've met. My name si Kyle Krogen, Jedi padawan to Wei Wu Wei."

Iauraearien
Jan 7th, 2005, 07:40:45 AM
Iaura had stopped when she saw the young man sitting on the ground before her.

"Hello Kyle Krogen," she smiled back, "pleased to meet you. I am Iauraearien, Iaura for short. I'm padawan to James Prent."

Vice
Jan 7th, 2005, 09:15:46 AM
Vice was enjoying his evening walk when he saw two people talking to each other one was a women and the other wasnt.He wasnt sure if the two were busy or not but he decided to go up and talk to them anyway.

''Hello.My name Is Vice''

Iauraearien
Jan 8th, 2005, 06:21:33 AM
Iaura turned as another joined them. She introduced herself to Vice as she had to Kyle.

"Shall we walk?" she asked them, "it seems a shame to waste such a lovely evening."

Vice
Jan 9th, 2005, 09:19:40 PM
''I dont mind.Do you.''Vice said as he turned to the man

Adia Issoris
Jan 9th, 2005, 10:04:55 PM
Hi there, this is the big administrator man. If you're not Jedi, you need special permission to post here from one of the GJO staff.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 9th, 2005, 10:46:14 PM
OOC: Ok, since Vice is not soppost to be here then just RP like he was never here

IC: "Very nice to meet you Iaura" Kyle said "Sure, A walk would be nice" He smiled and the two started walking through the gardens "how long have you been here Iaura?"

Iauraearien
Jan 10th, 2005, 04:57:24 AM
OOC: Okay.

"Not long at all," she replied slowly, thinking over her short time there. "And yourself?" Iaura glanced at Kyle. 'Much longer than I, that's for sure,' she thought.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 10th, 2005, 10:47:51 PM
"I've been here for two and a half years I believe" He said "And it has been the best years of my life."

Iauraearien
Jan 11th, 2005, 05:26:29 AM
"Really?" Iaura paused for a moment, then continued. "This must truly be an amazing place."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 11th, 2005, 09:31:11 PM
"That it is. I didn't have the nicest childhood. I grew up on the streets of this planet and I was latter adopted by a couple with no children. I never had any brothers or sisters but when I came here I found many. The jedi are like one big family. We always look out for each other and help eachother when ever we can" Kyle said with a smile "It is a wonderful place full of wonderful people."

Iauraearien
Jan 12th, 2005, 01:35:49 PM
"That's good to hear, about the Jedi I mean," she said, then continued, "I'm sorry to hear that about your childhood. I know it's not nice living on the streets, especially when you're young. I don't really remember anything about my past, but perhaps it's better that way." Iaura smiled slightly.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 12th, 2005, 09:35:21 PM
"I guess. There are many things about my past that I would love to forget, but forgetting won't correct the wrong things I did. On the streets you have to do anything and everything you can to survive... even if that means stealing from people and fighting over food..."

Iauraearien
Jan 13th, 2005, 11:05:20 AM
"Indeed. It is a shame that in such circumstances one must do what they know is wrong simply to stay alive. But that is the way of things, and I think that it's unlikely to change..."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 15th, 2005, 11:11:00 PM
"True. But I still feal bad for the things I did. That it mostly why I became a Jedi. So I could help people and maybe somehow be forgiven for my wrong doings."

Iauraearien
Jan 16th, 2005, 06:11:38 AM
"Honourable intentions, indeed. No doubt you will succeed and gain some sort of inner peace in connection with those events."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 17th, 2005, 10:09:42 PM
"I do hope so" Kyle said "I don't want those memories to bog me down for the rest of my life. I hope I can gain some peace at the thought that by helping people I am being forgiven for the wrongs I did to them."

Iauraearien
Jan 18th, 2005, 04:48:36 AM
"I do not think it a matter of hope," replied Iaura. "Memories fade with time, especially when we do something about them, like you are."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 18th, 2005, 10:13:44 PM
"I guess so" Kyle said "What about you? What was your life like before you came to the jedi order?"

Iauraearien
Jan 19th, 2005, 11:26:01 AM
"Most of it I don't remember," said Iaura. "And as for the rest, I was generally just living rough and travelling around trying to find anything or anyone that seemed familiar. Then I arrived here, knew it was where I should be, and abandoned my search for my past."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 19th, 2005, 11:03:47 PM
"Sounds like we had very similar pasts" Kyle said with a smile "But all that counts is that we managed to get here. To a place where life can be good again."

Iauraearien
Jan 20th, 2005, 08:06:27 AM
"Odd that our pasts are so alike," she paused for a moment, "but as you say, what matters is that we're here now."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 20th, 2005, 11:42:54 PM
"Do you have a master? Or done any training?"

Iauraearien
Jan 24th, 2005, 05:07:44 AM
"A little, yes. My master is James Prent." Iaura replied. "Though, as I said, I haven't been here long at all. Unlike yourself."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 24th, 2005, 10:10:26 PM
"I was one of the first people to meet James Prent when she first came to the jedi order. A very nice woman and Very skilled. Even though I've been here longer she's attained the rank of Jedi knight before myself."

Iauraearien
Jan 25th, 2005, 12:00:03 PM
"Indeed? Then I think myself fortunate to be trained by her.

Interesting that you were one of the first to meet James Prent and also one of the first to meet myself."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:06:33 PM
"I do that alot. I like nothing better then meeting the new members that come to the jedi order."

Iauraearien
Jan 28th, 2005, 02:19:18 PM
"And I'm sure they appreciate it as much as I. It's always nice to see a friendly face when you're somewhere that you're unfamiliar with."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 4th, 2005, 09:38:03 PM
"Yes, I try and make all that come here feel welcome. The last thing a person needs is to come to a strange new place and feel like a totaly stranger."

Iauraearien
Feb 9th, 2005, 05:53:43 AM
"Very true." Iaura paused for a moment. "It is a shame that more people in this universe do not think the same way. Still, perhaps it would not be appreciated so much if there were."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 9th, 2005, 09:58:00 PM
"That could be" Kyle said, pausing also to think of something else to say "What led you to become a jedi?"

Iauraearien
Feb 15th, 2005, 06:01:56 AM
"I'm not sure..." Iaura paused again, wondering how to phrase it. "I was travelling around searching for something I found familiar, anything to help me find my past... Then I arrived here, and realised that this is where I belong."

"Yourself?"

Kyle Krogen
Feb 16th, 2005, 09:38:08 PM
"Like I said before. I wanted to right my wrongs. But mostly my step-parents where afraid that my powers could lead to a destructive event if I did not learn to control them as soon as possible. So they sent me here. I didn't have much of a choice but I am glad that they did."

Iauraearien
Feb 18th, 2005, 01:58:36 PM
"Then all is well. Although it seems a little harsh to send you away from your home and give you not choice in the matter at all."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 18th, 2005, 10:25:54 PM
"Yes, it was rather harsh" Kyle said as the two other them kept walking "Have you done any training with James Prent yet?"

Iauraearien
Feb 24th, 2005, 12:00:41 PM
"Indeed, I have done a little training," she replied as she walked along beside Kyle, "and I look forward to learning more. There is so much that I either don't know or don't remember."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 24th, 2005, 09:54:56 PM
"I love to learn. I spend alot of my time practincing the things my Master teaches me. I practice and I practice. Until I have it down" He said with a smile.

Iauraearien
Mar 4th, 2005, 11:12:52 AM
"That sounds like a good way to go about things to me," she replied, then added, "but that's me.."

Kyle Krogen
Mar 4th, 2005, 10:09:24 PM
"Its the best way, well to me atleast. Everyone needs to learn. Without learning what a boring place out galaxy would be. I know most children hate going to school but when they start growing up they usualy reaslize how important it is."

Iauraearien
Mar 25th, 2005, 12:09:30 PM
"Indeed so, how right you are."

Iaura then fell silent, wondering what to say.

Kyle Krogen
Mar 25th, 2005, 10:01:21 PM
Kyle was about to say something when the chrono on his armed beeped. He lifted his arm and pushed back to sleeve to look at the time device. Ah, I'm suppost to be meeting Master Wei in five minutes He thought as he dropped his hand and looked at Iaura "Uh, I got to be going. I have a training session with my master and he gets grouchy if I'm late." He said as he started to walk backwards towards the exit "Sorty about having to leave so abruptly. I'll see you around, I'm sure. Goodbye" With that he turned and hald walked, half ran, to the garden exit. He paused, turned, and waved at her before disapearing from view

Iauraearien
Apr 17th, 2005, 01:09:52 PM
Iaura bid Kyle farewell and waved to him as he ran to meet with his master.

Having nothing else to do she continued walking for a while, then sat on the grass and leant against a large tree, just looking around and thinking.