PDA

View Full Version : Elders...

Je'gan Olra'en
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:46:10 PM
Je'gan stomped into the chambers of the Order's ruling body, slamming the door behind him.

I desire an audience with the Elders, he blasted telepathically. I believe this to be urgent.

Nayala Palain
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:56:25 PM
She was unsure if she was still an elder but right now it didnt matter.

" You suppose this is urgent... Je'gan either it is or it is not. "

Je'gan Olra'en
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:00:36 PM
I've been chastized before for speaking my mind. To me, it's as urgent as can be. To the Elders, it may not be.

Rasha Vill has betrayed members of the Order to the Jedi and the New Republic.

Nayala Palain
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:08:39 PM
" Well then I would say that is urgent. "

She said nothing as she waited. Once upon a time ago she was an elder and she had just not asked Lady Vader of the issue since her return.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:13:54 PM
“That bitch. I should have killed her when I had the chance.”

Livid, Vega took out his frustration on a nearby wall, which groaned painfully under the impact of his fist.

Warlock
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:15:26 PM
“Lord Vega,” Warlock sighed at the sight of the Lupine once more allowing his temper to go unchecked. “Let us no be so quick to judge. I am sure there is a reasonable explanation for all us this. Je’gan, please elaborate.”

Nayala Palain
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:09:57 PM
A smile danced her lips as she felt the irritation roll off of Lord Vega...

" Hello Lupine..."

She looked upon Warlock, and nodded slightly towards the Elder of the Order.

Je'gan Olra'en
Jan 5th, 2005, 08:27:43 PM
"How's this for a reasonable explanation," Je'gan snarled, abandoning telepathy now that many were here - and he knew others were observing. "Rivin went to Chandrila and started blowing things up, started a fight with a Jedi Knight, the usual. I decide to cover his butt a bit for once - I'm sure I don't need to remind you all that Rivin and I don't get along so well - and we eventually got out of there.

"So he gets mad. Apparently, I interfered with his plans." Je'gan's voice was laced heavily with sarcasm as he clasped his hands behind his back and stood at something like attention. "But it's overheard by one of Vill's 'informants', who tells her. I'm too busy arguing with Rivin to notice. The informant tells Vill, who promptly goes to Coruscant and identifies us two to the Senator of Chandrila as members of TSO.

"Rivin's known for his lone-gun style of 'loyalty' to the Sith cause, especially among the Jedi. The problem is that I was identified. Before anything is said, let it be known that my feelings on that are as separate an issue as I can make them.

"But in any case, I was ID'ed.

"Demonstrating to the GJO and the New Republic that this was more than just a one-man operation, and strongly suggesting that it was in fact an overt TSO op."

Je'gan sighed and calmed himself - forcibly. "I met her afterwards in Yog's Bar and Grill. She mentioned Rivin a few times, I mentioned the name 'Chandrila' - a mistake, in hindsight - and suddenly she started screaming at the top of her voice about how she's loyal to the people of Corellia, not to the Sith, and how she doesn't care what happens to her.

"That's not the worst of it. Most of it was caught on holocam by people she believed to be Chandrilan agents. Afterwards, she conducted a conversation with a Jedi, for which I was not present. I was in a bit of a hurry by then."

Nayala Palain
Jan 5th, 2005, 08:33:08 PM
Interesting was all she could think. She didnt know of the female, but Athena did know of Rivin.

That annoying little worthless....ooh it didnt matter right now. The fact he was here would make her have to hold her acctions against him.

Lady Vader
Jan 6th, 2005, 05:03:25 PM
LV walked in, placed a hand on Je'gans shoulder, squeezing lightly before continuing in. The conversation seemed to die as she made her way to stand near Moriarty.

She looked at the Elder's calm face before looking back at the others.

"I don't think we have anything to fear." She looked at Je'gan. "Nor is there any reason to get worked up over this."

She took in a breath, looking at each member in turn. "I will summon Mayor Vill and have a conversation with her. Once I assertain the truth, then an action will be decided upon."

She frowned.

"As for Rivin," She looked to Vega and Je'gan, "see if you can't track him down. find out his whereabouts, but don't confront or engage him. Don't even let him know you're looking for or watching him. Let him go about his business."

She looked back at the elder man just behind her. "Moriarty, please come with me."

With that, she exited the room.

Warlock
Jan 6th, 2005, 05:06:59 PM
Though a little surprised at being addressed by his birth name, Tobias - a name by which the Warlock had not gone for many a moon - made no protest and obeyed Lady Vader’s request. The pair departed, no doubt to question the Mayor as to the truth of her intentions…

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 6th, 2005, 05:10:18 PM
The spark of anger was ignited in the Sith Lord. If he could not have the Mayor’s blood on his hands, then another’s would do just as well. Luckily for Rivin, the Lupine would respect Lady Vader’s requests. There would be no combat between the pair. The moment that the Sith Mistress decreed, otherwise, however…”Do you know where he is?”

Je'gan Olra'en
Jan 6th, 2005, 05:36:01 PM
Je'gan coughed.

"He's going to Phourra Minor with me tomorrow, Master. Easily observable until then, and if you want to go there separately, or just stow away..."

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 8th, 2005, 06:32:10 AM
“I’ll stow away. I want to keep a close eye on him, at all times. Contact me when you’re heading out to leave. Until then…”

Vega gave a curt nod and turned on his heels to depart.

Je'gan Olra'en
Jan 8th, 2005, 10:32:15 AM
"Yes, Master."

Je'gan gave Vega a quick bow, then headed away. He knew what Vill would say - the same thing she'd said at Yog's, that all he'd done was save babies and protect Rivin. That was true, but only to a point. He had done those things...but Vill seemed unaware of what both Je'gan and the Jedi knew: that he had done a lot more than that, and in much the other direction. Unless Rivin could do multiple-subject mind control while fighting a duel with another Knight, that would be instantly obvious to any experienced Forcer who read the reports.