PDA

View Full Version : Bringing light to dark places (open to a darksider)

Kyle Krogen
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:12:32 PM
The night was dark. the planet was Corellia. A singe figure walked through the moonlight. Dressed in brown robes with a hood hiding his face and a lightsabre on his belt. The Jedi padawan's name was Kyle Krogen and his business on Corellia was to fight a darksider as his master had instructed, though he knew his master would have never thought of him coming here to fight one

Kyle was no fool. He knew better then to walk right up to the sith palace and bang on the gates with his lightsabre. Instead he walked through one of the cities closest to the Palace. He sat on a rooftop, eyes closed in meditation. He knew eventualy a sith would feel him through the force and investigate... it was only a matter of time

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 6th, 2005, 09:39:12 PM
"You know, you shouldn't be here." Jorshal said as he stepped through the door way. He felt the Padawan on the roof as he passed by on the street below.

"I mean, it's dangerous. If the others found out you were here..." He approached the Padawan and sat down next to him. "You understand?"

Kyle Krogen
Jan 6th, 2005, 09:48:15 PM
A smile crossed Kyle's lips "I understand completely" His eyes opened and he looked sideways at Jorshal. He could feel the darkside in the young man "I came here because I want to be found."

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 7th, 2005, 08:34:18 AM
"What?" He said, almost surprised. "What would you want to do that for?"

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 7th, 2005, 01:21:23 PM
Rivin walks from the shadows from behind Kyle, Jumping from the roof next to the building Kyle is on, to the same building as Kyle. He had been watching the Jedi since he showed up on the planet, keeping his force presence masked untill now. He lands on the edge of the roof and starts to walk towards Kyle

"He would do that because he wishes to no longer be alive. That is the only clear reason he would come to the sith homeworld."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 7th, 2005, 09:06:38 PM
Kyle didn't stand up, he didn't even turn to look at Rivin "I come to accomplish my master's wishes" He said "There are other reason why I came but I care not to discuss them at the present moment."

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 7th, 2005, 09:49:31 PM
"...gotta be kidding me." He muttered as he realized Rivin was present. He wasn't very fond of the elder knights of the Sith order. He drew his head closer to Kyle's ear after he had spoken.

"You know, you're kind of snotty for Jedi." Jeez, asked him a question... He thought as he turned to face Rivin.

"Kind of over dramatic, don't you think? You hop around like that everywhere? Trying to be scary? Man..." He ran his fingers through his hair.

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 8th, 2005, 12:13:24 PM
Rivin looks down at Jorshal and Grins...

"You have much to still learn, So why don't you keep your wise remarks to yourself, and maybe teach this Jedi some manners."

Rivin uses the force to Push Kyle hard, down toawards the ground where Jorshal stood.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 8th, 2005, 09:13:28 PM
Kyle was pushed and knocked to the ground. He got to his feet and turned to look at Rivin "Now that was rather rude" He said as he dusted himself off.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 11th, 2005, 04:30:59 PM
He watched as Kyle was pushed to the ground. He stood there and watched the boy dust off.

"Now that was rather rude."

"Eh, deal with it." Jorshal responded. "Now I suppose your master's wishes are to look for a fight? Not very Jedi like.... But I'm game, if that's what you're looking for."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 11th, 2005, 09:22:28 PM
Kyle didn't feel like fighting the young man. He would have rather fought the tall man who had pushed him down "No. I didn't come here to fight but I knew I might end up fighting" Kyle said as he turned to look at Jorshal "Why are you a servant to darkness when you could serve the light instead" He said to the young man "With the sith all you'll have is anger and death. With the jedi you can be part of a family. Protecting the innocent and defending the galaxy from evil?" This was the true reason of Kyle's journey here. Not to fight but to try and get some of the dark ones to move into the light.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 12th, 2005, 11:09:55 AM
He should have seen this coming. "See, I don't need a family." He put his hand to his chest. "I am all I need. And anger and death isn't so bad; life is overrated, pal."

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 12th, 2005, 11:41:28 AM
"Do you really thing that you can convert a sith so easly?! You are a fool jedi! likely soon to be a dead fool. You can not even begin to understand that power of the sith untill you are one of them. The Jedi are no match for Us." Rivin says as he sits down on the roof looking down at the two people below.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 12th, 2005, 09:31:39 PM
"Well, I had to try" Kyle said with a little smile "I thought I might be able to convert a few of you... guess I was wrong" He watched Rivin for a moment before turning back to Jorshal "Well, If you want to fight, I aint going to stop you"

With this said he moved his arms to the side and opened the front of his body up to be attacked by the young man. I must be crazy! I have no clue how this guy intends to fight... He thought as he watched Jorshal carefuly.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 12th, 2005, 09:51:58 PM
He doesn't stop, does he? He thought to himself concerning Rivin.

"Well you should want to." he said and placed his finger on the padawan's chest and pushed not hard enough to make him stumble. "For more reasons than one."

"But after all, you showed up on our planet. I should rough you up a little..." Jorshal started to circle him now. "But I'm going to offer you a chance to leave, namely right now. Go."

And enter Rivin, full of dissapproval. He thought.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 12th, 2005, 10:47:26 PM
Kyle looked Jorshal in the eye "No" One word said it all "You said you'd fight me and fight you I shall" He stepped back pushed aside his brown robe to show the lightsabre clipped to his belt "How will we fight? Lightsabres or another weapon?"

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 13th, 2005, 11:44:11 AM
Jorshal threw off his jacket and reached for his belt. "Lightsabers are fine by me." He said. In all honesty, he had the least experience with a lightsaber. Never-the-less he was still decent with one.

Without notice he ignited the red blade and swung at a mid-torso level. Anticipating a block he followed it up with a kick to the ribs from the opposite direction.

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 14th, 2005, 10:50:30 AM
Rivin desides to just sit back and watch right now. He wants to see how well jorshal does. So he just watches in silence as the first strike is thrown.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 14th, 2005, 09:48:11 PM
Kyle grabed his lightsabre and activated it, bringing it's purple blade down to block Jorshal's attack. The kick, on the other hand, Hit Kyle where Jorshal had intended it to.

Kyle staggered to the side a bit before stopping himeself. He ran dashed forward, thrusting his sabre blade forward to stick Jorshal through the stomach.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 14th, 2005, 09:48:23 PM
double post!

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 15th, 2005, 01:22:11 PM
Jorshal turned his blade horizontal and lifted up as soon as the purple blade came within range. He raised the purple blade up until it pointed to the sky and followed it up by thrusting his knee up and into the gut of his opponent.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 15th, 2005, 11:07:22 PM
Kyle shifted his body to the side jsut enough that Jorshal's knee brushed up against his side. He pushed off and away from Jorshal

He moved forward again. He suddenly dropped down low and slashed horizontaly at Jorshals feet, right above the ankles.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 16th, 2005, 12:51:05 PM
Jorshal pointed his lightsaber downward and used it to scoop Kyle's up. He lead the opposite lightsaber in an arc over both their heads except at the apex he but some force behind his own and made for a hack at Kyle's head.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 17th, 2005, 10:15:34 PM
Kyle pulled his head away from the beam, but just barely. Jorshal's blade had cut through a but of Kyle hair. Kyle jumped back and put out the small flame on his head with the flat of his hand

He turned back to his opponent. He put up a defencive stance. With his right foot a bit more forward then his left and his sabre grasped in both hands infront of him with the blade pointing up and a bit forward.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 18th, 2005, 06:39:06 PM
"Come on, kid. You're never gonna win... survive, by just taking the defensive the whole time." He said and began to charge along Kyle's left side. He brought his blade back and swung low for the Padawan's ankle.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 18th, 2005, 10:11:32 PM
Kyle jumped over to blade and swung his blade at Jorshal's head while in the air.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 18th, 2005, 10:51:02 PM
Instintively, Jorshal fell backwards and rolled, the blade missing him narrowly. He stopped, crouched on his feet and leapt into the air aiming to cut the boy in two.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 19th, 2005, 11:01:22 PM
Kyle boosted himself into and through the air with the force and landed behind Jorshal with their backs facing each other. He reversed his sabre and trusted it backwards toward Jorsha's back.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 20th, 2005, 10:41:15 AM
Jorshal spun around quickly, his clenched hand swinging for Kyle's ribs. He followed that up with a kick to the midsection, slowly, he was turnign the boy to face him. He ended it with a swing from his lightsaber for Kyle's head.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 23rd, 2005, 11:28:10 PM
Kyle stepped backwards, away from the first attack. He moved his hand and let the kick hit his arm rather then his body. Kyle looked up intime to see the sabre coming at him. He bent backwards at the sabre passed by him, narrowly

He jumped back and held his sabre at ready. He had underestimated the young man and he was proving to be more skilled then he had expected

Kyle dashed forward, faking a right to left slash and moving his sabre around for a lefto to right slash at chest height.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 24th, 2005, 08:40:32 AM
For reasons he couldn't think of, he bought the bluff and went to block the slash from the right. Upon realization that it was a fake, he took to a Force jump and leapt over Kyle's head, missing the blade narrowly. Hoping to catch the Jedi off guard, he spun around with intent to slash at one end of the midsection to the next; rendering him into two pieces.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 29th, 2005, 09:36:16 PM
Kyle brought his hands up and angled his sabre downwards to block the incomming sabre. He held his sabre there for a moment before pulling sabre away and slashing high at Jorsha's neck.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 30th, 2005, 02:02:26 AM
He brought his hand in front of his head and turned the blade so that it stopped Kyle's. Milliseconds afterwards he thrust his foot in the Jedi's midsection.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 31st, 2005, 09:58:18 PM
Kyle had no way to stop the incomming foot. It hit him and he let it knock him to the ground. He landed on the ground on his back. He quickly kicked out his foot at Jorshal's feet.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 31st, 2005, 11:35:23 PM
He had little time to react as he found his foot swept out from underneath him. He created a little momentum with his body and the Force. It allowed him to flip backwards completely and land in a crouched position. He swung his lightsaber in a diagonal right to left swing, watchful of his exposed right side.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 3rd, 2005, 10:25:17 PM
Kyle rolled to his left, avoiding the saber and kicking out his foot sideways at Jorshal's exsposed side.

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 3rd, 2005, 10:37:27 PM
"Ha!" A short burst of laughter exploded from him as he allowed the kick to hit him. He was surprised that Kyle hadn't tried to take advantage of the exposed side more. His ribs stung, but nothing was broken. He moved a quarter circle, hunched over with hand dragging on the dirty rooftop. He eyed the Jedi like a predator eyed its prey.

He thrust forward with enhanced speed, knocking Kyle's lightsaber to the left. He jabbed his elbow into the diaphram of the Jedi and instantaneously swung his clenched fist at his jaw. He breathed fiercly as he then brought his stone hard fist in return to strike Kyle from the right.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 4th, 2005, 09:36:01 PM
Kyle brought up his free hand and grabbed Jorshal's incomming elbow, stopping the attack and hurting his hand slightly. He hurled a force push at Jorshal and pushed the young man away before he could unlease the rest of his attacks

Kyle follows behind the push and jumped into the and brought his lightsabre back and made it look like he was going to slash out at Jorshal's head... But instead he quickly dropped to the ground and slashed out horizontaly at waist height, intend on cutting the lad in half.

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 4th, 2005, 11:00:12 PM
Jorshal knew the trick and threw his legs over his head, catapulting him over the ledge.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 8th, 2005, 11:32:09 PM
Kyle's attack missed as the young man moved away from him and off the ledge. Kyle slowly moved over to the ledge and, with his sabre held ready infront of him, looking over the edge and down where the lad had fallen.

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 11th, 2005, 11:25:35 PM
With as much speed as he could muster, Jorshal reached out with one hand and grabbed the Jedi by his clothing, jerking him over the edge. He let out a reckless laugh as he held onto Kyle's wrist and a metal pipe sticking out of the wall; himself caught in the middle.

"It's a- a long fall. Careful what you do." He was breathing hard as not to fall from he ledge. "What you do with you're saber."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 13th, 2005, 11:17:24 PM
Kyle looked down at the ground. He might be able to survive the fall, but he didn't want to chance it. He looked around at his suroundings. He couldn't see a way to get away from the young man that gripped his arm.

The focused on the screws that held the metal pipe to the wall "If i'm going then I'm taking you with me" He used the force to start pulling the screws from the pipe and would eventualy fall off the wall and drop both of the combatants to a likely death.

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 15th, 2005, 12:17:15 AM
"Mutually assured destruction. Nice." Jorshal smiled. "I swear," He looked at the next screw fall. "Once you're dead. I'm gonna find your master and report your agressiveness." The next screw fell and the pipe bent. "Might as well. Let. Go." He said and let his fingers slip.

Jorshal fell and did his best to take ahol dof any jutting objects that might save him. Linen hanging from a window tore. Another pipe could not hold his momentum. The crisscrossed matel patterned walkway, however, did. It cut his hands and soon the blood caused him to fall a shorter distance, but not enough to kill him.

*Thud*

He landed in top of a garbage bag with glass pricking his flesh and sticking in. He rolled over with a moan and tred to brush it off, pushing some in. Was his leg broke? Maybe. He certainly had a few more bruises then the second before the fall. Now where had that Jedi landed?

Kyle Krogen
Feb 16th, 2005, 09:35:14 PM
Kyle had managed to grab a few ledges on the way down, his grip would only last a second as his downward momentum would wretch his hand from it the moment his hand graved it. All the ledges managed to do was slow his fall, and only by a small amount. He fell down into an open dumpster. His fall was softened by the large amount of garbage but it wasn't enough.

His whole body ached and a something sharp had cut him left arm up and pain shot through it. After laying in a daze for a few moments, Kyle managed to climbed to the edge of the dumpster and drop down to the hard durocrete below. He painfuly got to his feet and looked around and saw Jorshal standing fifteen feet away.

A thought entered his mind and Kyle suddenly looked around until he spotted his lightsabre laying on a garbage bag a few feet behind him. He limped over to it and bent down and picked the weapon up and stood streight again. He turned around and pressed his back against the wall of the alley, his eyes watching the sith.

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 16th, 2005, 11:09:08 PM
Uh oh. Where had his lightsaber gone? He cursed hismelf silently but did not look away from the Jedi.

"I have no lightsaber." He said darkly. "But I'll continue the fight, that is, if you can."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 18th, 2005, 12:29:04 AM
Kyle looked down at his bleeding arm. He would't fight the young man with his lightsabre and he was in no condition to fight hand to hand with his arm like that. He looked up from his arm at the sith. He didn't want to lose this fight.

He hung his head with disapointment "I am no longer in a condition to fight. I give the victory to you" He raised his head to look the sith in the eyes "You fought more honorably that I had expected" With that said he turned and ran down the alley as fast as he could.

Jorshal Vuntana
Feb 19th, 2005, 10:24:32 PM
He watched the Jedi run away. "Victory taken." he said as if he never thought the outcome might land a a different way. He looked down at the dirty ground for the lightsaber and found nothing. Slowly he walked out of the alleyway without it.