PDA

View Full Version : Gun Show planapalooza

Sanis Prent
Jan 4th, 2005, 09:40:43 PM
This is to s'Il, Silus, Akrabbim, and anybody else within range of Birmingham, AL this weekend :cool

There's a gun show at the Birmingham-Jefferson Civic Center. We're going Saturday from 9 AM to 5 PM, or whenever you pukes fall in/out.

Entry is $5, if memory serves. Feel free to bring any firearms you own, but do be warned that they have to be checked in, cleared, and secured by a police officer at the door. They will hold any ammo and magazines you have for it, and put a zip tie in the action, so don't worry bout it. Vendor firearm purchases require an instant background check. 18 years of age and over for rifles and shotguns, 21 years of age and over for pistols.

I am unfamiliar with rules regarding personal transactions at the show, so don't ask. I do plan on buying at least one gun there, perhaps two.

Other people who may be there:
My dad
My friend Mat
Silus's friend
At least two SA goons from TFR (maybe more)

Get on this bandwagon and lets go oogle over some guns.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jan 4th, 2005, 09:43:04 PM
Time to stock up on stackers :)

AmazonBabe
Jan 5th, 2005, 11:21:37 AM
Man, I wanna go. :\

Bring me back something nice! ^_^

Pierce Tondry
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:35:47 PM
Hah, I'm in Corolla N.C. this weekend, closer than usual to Alabama. I'd drive down, but I've had my fill of driving through the two-lane highways of the south for this season kthx.

Holler me up in the summertime tho. I'll see if I can't head south and catch up with you guys. I've been meaning to.

Phantom
Jan 6th, 2005, 09:20:49 PM
I'll just send you my list :D

Theres nothing that big on it, just an M14, 30 round mags. A Kimber custom II, a Benelli M1. If you could just pick those up for me that would be great, thanks.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 7th, 2005, 02:58:21 PM
Bumping. All you knuckleheads who said you were going, better be on the ball for this one :)

Sanis Prent
Jan 8th, 2005, 07:52:42 PM
Way to oversleep, Silus!