PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with Teens (Shade)

Natia Telcontar
Jan 4th, 2005, 01:52:18 PM
Make me do meditation will you. We'll see about that.

*Natia mumbles to herself as she lets herself into Shades quarters. She's made sure that there's nobody in there so she can do her work undisturbed. For now, she's just going to settle for messing up his room. First thing is the clothes go out he window and to the roof. Excellent practise at using her telekinesis. Next the bed is taken apart, cupboards emptied. Everything is placed on the floor.

An hour after she went in, she exits Shade's room and walks down the hall, a smile on her face*

Shade Magus
Jan 4th, 2005, 02:09:28 PM
Just before dusk, Shade walked down the hall to his room. He had been in a few of the lower sectors hearing rumors of his brother. Nothing much to go on, but atleast he had narrowed down the possible planets he was on to a few dozen, but nothing concrete.

He stopped at his door and and the motion sensors detect him and opens the door. When he walked in he payed little attention at first until he almost tripped. It was then that he looked around and noticed the mess. What the...I didn't do this? Who was in here?

He quickly went over everything and it all seemed here. He walked out his door and to his neighbor's asking if they had seen anyone come in his room. They all shook his head no. Finally Shade called Temple Security on his room's comm system. He asked them if there was a way they could check who had been in his room and they said there was if it was a Jedi, but it would take awhile.

"Fine, just look. Call me back when you find something."

Natia Telcontar
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:02:01 PM
*Natia was sprawled out in her almost empty room at the GJO, something she doesn't do often but since Shade's wanting her up early in the morning, she figures it would be best to stay here for the night instead of going back to Dexter's where she usually stays*

Shade Magus
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:19:55 PM
A few hours later, Shade was done cleaning up when his comm went off. "Hello?"

"Master Shade? Yes we looked through our records and only one person went in your room today. A Miss Natia Telcontar I believe. Is everything ok?"

"Yes. Thank you?" Shade said as he walked and sat down on his chair. He would deal with that in the morning with their training lesson.