PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for a friend

AmazonBabe
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:16:06 AM
I don't normally ask much of you guys, but this I do ask.

Today, early this morning ET, Joe's (my hubby) college roommate and very good friend shipped out to the Middle East for his 10-month tour. He's a Marine and I have no doubt he'll do his job proudly, thoroughly, and with much gusto.

But, I do fear for his safety, as I do for all the Troops out there. Both Joe and I do wish to see him come home safely and in one piece, as I'm sure his wife does as well.

I'm praying for his successful and safe return and I ask, whenever you have a spare moment, to remember and pray for him as well.

:)

Darth McBain
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:19:17 AM
Will do - my wife's cousin was also recently shipped out - prayers for them both...

Je'gan Olra'en
Jan 4th, 2005, 02:06:16 PM
I don't have any friends or relatives who've been shipped off, but that doesn't mean I won't pray for those who have been.

Kieran Devaneaux
Jan 4th, 2005, 04:28:54 PM
I have friends in the Middle East as well, and my hometown adopted a Marine battalion which was in Iraq. I wish the safe return of all our troops, friends and strangers alike, deployed overseas.

Yurza Magus
Jan 4th, 2005, 04:51:08 PM
Ahh I have friends over there now, have some leaving in Febuary/March time frame and I'll be shipping out next fall. I know what it's like there so I'll wish for a dafe return as well.

Vice
Jan 14th, 2005, 10:20:34 PM
I prayed for the troops.:D