PDA

View Full Version : A black eye with my ale (open)

Zachariah Jak'el
Jan 3rd, 2005, 11:49:52 PM
It was quiet night on corascant. The streets where empty and most night dwellers where in bars and taverns across the planets serface, eating and drinking the night away. Though in one such bar, no different then the others, something quite different was happening

There where loud noices coming from the small bar. An argument was being shouted between a single man and a group of other men. One of the group approuched the single man and got himself punched in the face

Then suddenly the fight began. The one man verses the group of men. Most of the patrons ran from the building but a large amount joined in the fight... all against the single man

The Man's name was Xel-Naga and he wasn't going to back down from a good fight. He drowned his drink and moved toward the large group of men that had assembled to fight him "Bring it!" He shouted and dove into the crowd

Xel punched stomachs, dodged blows, broke noses, and took a few hits himself. Soon half the assembled group lay on the ground, moaning loudly while holding their injured body parts. The group could not bring the experienced bounty hunter down. their attacks didn't slow him down

Xel stood back for a moment. Blood was dripping from his nose and his lip was bleeding aswell. He smiled "Is that all you have?" He asked before charging in again. He lowered his arm and then brought his fist up and into a fighter's jaw with such power that it lifted the man off the ground. Xel spun around and kicked out his foot, catching one the bar fighters in the leg and knocking him down.

Xel grabed a fighter by the arms and threw him against the wall and then kicked out his foot and hit the man in the stomach, hard. The man slipped to the floor without a noice. Xel looked around the building. the floor was covered with downed fighters. Only one remained standing. The leader of this so called group. A man by the name of Raynar

Xel walked right up to him "Please don't kill me!" Rayner begged "I'm sorry about what I said..."

"Well. I'm sure we could arrange something better then death" He said before grabing Raynar's shoulders and bringing his knee swiftly up to hit the man in the groin. The man would have doubled over on the spot if Xel hadn't picked him up and thrown him, face first, out through the window

Xel went back over to his seat in the corner of the bar and sat down with a happy smile on his face. He picked up a napkin and wiped the blood off his face before He waved a waitress over "Can I get another glass of Corellian Ale?" He said with a wink

"Sure thing handsome" She said before grabing the empty glass from his table and walking off
Xel looked around the room. There where a few patrons still in the building. most of them where sitting as far away from Xel as they could. The bar tender stepped out from behind the bar and walked over to Xel's table and sat down

"Come on Xel. Do you have to fight every idiot that comes in here and makes fun of you?"The tender asked with a sigh

"Not really..." Xel started "...But with work so hard to find these days this is the only fun I get and you should be happy that this time I didn't break any tables" He looked up to see the waitress returning with a large glass, filled to the top, which Xel took happily "Thanks sweetz" He said sipping his drink

The tender sighed again "Yeah, But now I have to do something with all these guys. I don't think you killed any but if ya did its more trouble for me" He said before standing up and going into the back of the building. He returned shorty with a three other men. The Tender went back behind bar and the three men started picking up the downed men and moving them outside. Once they where all out the men cleaned up any blood and then disapeared into the back again

Xel lifted his glass to his lips and drank "Guess thats all the fun I'm going to have tonight."

Yurza Magus
Jan 9th, 2005, 09:50:14 PM
Yurza moved out of the way as three men came outside, carrying unconcious bodies out of the bar he was going in. He smiled at the sight of them. There had been a fight. It was a shame he had missed it, but he was sure he could make up for it.

He pushed the door opened and walked over to the bar and sat down.

"Seems like someone in here has been having some fun lately," he said as he motioned the bartender over to take his order. "I'll take a shot of Kuati whiskey if you have any. Also any information on who did this would be nice."

The bartender cut his eyes over to a bloodied man and the Knight smiled. That was all the answer he needed. "Well, what makes him so special?"

Vice
Jan 9th, 2005, 10:10:17 PM
Vice was sitting in the bar the whole time Xel was fighting.To be honsest he was slightly impressed.Hes idenity was hidden.Vice was wearing a hooded cloak.Vice liked Xel's style.He walked up to Xel and complemented him.

''You can fight very well I admire that in you. Vice said as he sat down next to Xel''.I think that me and you would make a good team.''

Zachariah Jak'el
Jan 9th, 2005, 11:22:12 PM
The bartender set down a glass he'd just cleaned and filled it with Kuati Wiskey "That fellow be Xel-Naga. A bounty hunter with a reputation in the outer rim. Known for his skill with a blaster and for finishing every job he's ever taken" The tender said as he pushed the glass infront of Yurza "Not much is known of Xel, He is a man of mystery. I personaly think he's not all there in the head"

Across the room Xel was looking up at Vice "Nice to see you again kid" He said, using the nickname he'd given to the young man "Yeah, We probobly could. Though I usualy work alone. But I'll keep in mind that if I even need a second gun on a job I'll be sure to give you a call."

Yurza Magus
Jan 9th, 2005, 11:34:59 PM
Yurza smirked as he downed the shot. He smacked his lips as he took a moment to get over the aftertaste.

"Maybe he isn't, but from the pile of bodies out there he is good," he said as he ran a mental checklist of bounty hunters he had known. "Can't say I've heard of him though, so he must be only key on doing small time jobs."

He slid the glass back to the bartender. "Another kind sir."

Vice
Jan 10th, 2005, 09:52:35 AM
As Vice sat at Xels table he noticed that a man was asking the bar tender questionns about Xel.Vice wasnt sure if the man wanted trouble or not so he warned Xel about the man.If this guy gives you trouble Xel I got your back one hundered percent.

Zachariah Jak'el
Jan 10th, 2005, 10:29:01 PM
"Xel's a master when it comes to bar fights. Xel dosn't always start the fights but he sure as heck ends them all" The Tender said as he turned around and grabbed a bottle off the shelf behind him "I'm afraid we are a little low on stock this week. The best I have left is Correlian Ale" He said as he poured it in Yurza's cup "Its not really my place to ask but why all the interest in Xel-Naga?"

Xel had been watching the man out of the corner of his eye. He couldn't make out the words from where he sat but Vice was closer to the bar then him "I wonder what he's after" He said as he stroked his chin with his finger "Dosn't look like trouble though."

Vice
Jan 10th, 2005, 10:49:00 PM
''He might not be trouble but who knows theres not really that many people you can trust anymore.I'm surprised that me and you are talking to each other after the fight that we had.Ill start consentrating more on the mans questions.''

Yurza Magus
Jan 10th, 2005, 10:58:28 PM
"None particularly. Like I said I've never heard of him. But he did leave quite a pile of bodies outside. Seems like an interesting person," he said as he took a taste of his ale.

Zachariah Jak'el
Jan 10th, 2005, 11:09:44 PM
The tender chuckled "I'm just glad he didn't kill any of them" He said as he cleaned a glass "Most times atleast someone dies or gets send to a med center. But I think these chaps should be just fine after they wake up"

Xel watched the two as they talked. He had never considered himself an interesting subject, But then again, You never know "If you hear anything interesting, just tell me."

Yurza Magus
Jan 10th, 2005, 11:13:21 PM
"Hmph...most of the time? What a waste. If someone should fight then it should be to the end. No holds barred," he said as he glanced over at Xel. "Doesn't look very tough to begin with."

Vice
Jan 10th, 2005, 11:18:57 PM
''Hes not changing the subject really.He just keeps asking about you.Ill keep listening though.May'be me and you can go do something fun after were done here at the bar.We can maybe even invite the man who keeps asking about you since he thinks your so interesting.''

Zachariah Jak'el
Jan 12th, 2005, 09:26:53 PM
"Oh , thats what every stupid kid says right before he throw a punch at Xel and wakes up in the med center, if he's lucky." THe tender said with a little chuckle.

"Lets just watch and wait for now" Xel said to Vice "Maybe we should go over and talk to him... but not yet."

Yurza Magus
Jan 12th, 2005, 09:37:32 PM
"Good thing I'm not a stupid kid," Yurza said as he lifted his mug and drank from it. Using the Force however he lifted the bottle of ale off the shelf and brought it to him. "This is pretty good stuff you have here."

Zachariah Jak'el
Jan 12th, 2005, 10:04:23 PM
The Tender's eyes widened and his mouth hung open "I see" He said after a moment "Quite a gift you have"

Xel almost choked on his drink when he saw the bottle float. A Force user! In his favorite bar! Now he was getting angry. Xel hated the force and all who use it.

Yurza Magus
Jan 12th, 2005, 10:34:35 PM
"Yes...it is," he said nonchalantly as he read the name of the ale and the company's information. He would have to remember it for later. "But I must be going now. Thank you for the drink."

Yurza smiled as he gave the bartender a piece of paper he had pulled from his wallet. Yurza created the illusion that it was a cred chip, but in truth it was no more than a piece of garbage. He only extended the illusion far enough for the bartender. He hadn't covered it up for the others still in the bar. He stood from his stool and turned to walk out the bar.

Zachariah Jak'el
Jan 12th, 2005, 10:41:40 PM
Now the man had gone too far. Xel jumped out of his chair with amazing speed and stood between Yurza and the door "Now, I don't mind a guy coming into My bar and asking questions about me ripping my bartender off is just too much" He said angrily

He grabed Yurza's shirt collar with one hand and brought his other hand up "I should just knock you down right here!"

Yurza Magus
Jan 12th, 2005, 10:48:11 PM
Yurza looked down at his now stretched collar.

"You shouldn't have done that. This is my favorite shirt," he said in a almost nonchalant manner.

"Now, I'm afraid you are going to have to pay for that," Yurza said as he raised his right hand and placed it over Xel's and twisted to rip his hand off of his body.

"You know if you plan on doing something, I find it better to do it and then talk about it." He then raised his left hand and punched the man in the stomach.

Kieran Devaneaux
Jan 12th, 2005, 11:02:25 PM
Kieran Devaneaux stepped into the room, in his NRSF duty uniform with his heavy Jedi robe to protect from the chill - it had gotten cold here lately. Damned Weather Control, he thought. Separating the two combatants with both slender-fingered but strong hands, he said, "Must I be the one who resolves this?" His remaining eye glared unflinchingly at both men. "Now, gentlemen, unless both of you would like to be arrested for assault, I hope you plan on answering some questions. What seems to be the problem here?"

Vice
Jan 13th, 2005, 08:42:39 AM
''Mind your own buisness and let the two fight,'' Vice sneered at the man who broke up the fight.Ill take care of this guy Xel.You just keep fighting the man.''

Zachariah Jak'el
Jan 13th, 2005, 10:14:39 PM
Xel was hit in the stomach and was about to punch the guy in the face when another man moved between them, wth NRSF uniform an a jedi robe. Xel felt like laughing in the guys face. If he had known the things Xel had done in the last month he'd be slapping a pair of stun cuffs on him right now "Sit down Vice. Leave this to me."

"So Jedi man, How are you going to stop us?" He pushed Yurza away from himself and stood up to his full heighth infront of the officer "You may have heard of me, Xel-Naga. Last time I checked you guys where chasing me around."

Kieran Devaneaux
Jan 13th, 2005, 10:50:10 PM
Kieran was not intimidated nor impressed by either of them. "Sit down, pest," he snapped at Vice. "Unless you'd like to join him as he's hauled off." Turning his attention back to Xel, he straightened to his full two meters and said, "I have indeed heard of you. I've seen my share of thugs hiding from the law, but I must say, you are the most pathetic I have ever seen, and you picked the worst hiding spot." Kieran grasped Xel by the collar and lifted him off the ground. For his tall, slender frame, he had the strength of a man quite larger than he. "Don't let the fact I'm in the Jedi Order, or that I have a thinner frame than you, fool you for a moment, pal. I can still mop the floor with you." He glanced at the Darksider he had been battling. "However...I am not without a degree of patience. Consider this a warning. But be sure: The Jedi are watching." He placed Xel back on the floor. "And by the way, if you happen to see my dear father around, go ahead and tell him where I am. I enjoy a challenge." Glaring unflinchingly at both Xel and Vice, he turned and left the bar, not noticing the other one-eyed man in the room...

Artimus Devaneaux
Jan 13th, 2005, 10:58:27 PM
Artimus Devaneaux clapped his hands together, sarcastically applauding the performance. "What a man he has become. Finds two people fighting and he tries to stop it. And he can't back up his words with actions. That's my son for you." Artimus grinned somewhat maniacally. "You didn't have to worry about him. For all his strength, he's a yellow Jedi coward. Just like the rest of his Order. Why anyone decided to recreate the Jedi Order after the fall of the Empire is beyond me. They should have STAYED dead....and this time, we'll make sure they do."

Zachariah Jak'el
Jan 13th, 2005, 11:00:22 PM
Xel was suprised when he was picked up off the ground. He was not light in anyway and his body armor he wore made him even heavier "If I see you again I'll but a blaster bolt through your head" He said at the NR man's retreating back. He turned back to Yurza "You still want to fight little man?"

Artimus Devaneaux
Jan 13th, 2005, 11:03:42 PM
"Oh, come now, Xel-Naga," Artimus said soothingly. "Do you really want to get into trouble with the Sith as well as the Jedi?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Jan 13th, 2005, 11:07:31 PM
Xel spun around. There standing before him was a man who resembled the NR lad that had just walked out, though his eye itentified him "So, your that little hutt slugs father... Maybe I should just shoot you since I can't shoot him right now!"

Artimus Devaneaux
Jan 13th, 2005, 11:26:30 PM
"We seek the same goal, lad. You see this?" Artimus pointed at his right eye. "He did this to me. I also did it to him. But while he supports the Jedi teachings, I prefer the Sith ideals...of vengeance. You want his head? So do I."

Vice
Jan 13th, 2005, 11:36:53 PM
Vice couldnt belive what was happening atound him.Vice wanted to kill that evil Sith but he didnt he just watched them.

Artimus Devaneaux
Jan 14th, 2005, 12:15:13 AM
"Oh, you didn't know?" Artimus said, glancing at Vice. He sensed the surprise, and the apparent bloodlust. "You dislike us, and yet you were cold and rude to that little Jedi. Not good for someone aspiring to be one. My son could end up being your master one day." Artimus chuckled.

Yurza Magus
Jan 14th, 2005, 12:32:03 AM
Yurza couldn't believe what was going on around him. All he had come in here for was a drink and then he was about to fight and now everyone was interuptting that by having what looked like a philosophical debate. What a twist of events this had been for the Dark Jedi.

Vice
Jan 14th, 2005, 09:43:18 AM
''I was only rude to that Jedi because I was defending Xel.Vice said as he looked over at Artimus.I have nothing against Jedi but on the other hand I dont like darksiders tha well.There is only a few of them that I like and thats because I grew up around your kind.''

Zachariah Jak'el
Jan 14th, 2005, 09:43:26 PM
Xel walked toward the old man "So, What are you saying? If you want me to kill the boy then your going to have to pay for my services, just like everyone else."

Vice
Jan 15th, 2005, 12:23:51 PM
''No Xel do not kill the Jedi.He was just trying to do a good deed.You just happned to be in the wrong place at the wrong place at the wrong time.And even if you did attempt to kill him he could be to much for you to handle and dont think that is impossibille either.''