PDA

View Full Version : New experiences(open)

Yurza Magus
Jan 1st, 2005, 11:10:58 PM
Yurza walked through the streets of a quaint little town of Naboo, wearing an outfit that would make anyone who knew him do a double take. Instead of his usual black Jedi robes, he had a pair of dark blue pants, worn loose, and a red long sleeved shirt. His hair was worn in its usual, ruffled demeanor. He looked completely like a regular citizen or traveler would. He had even choosen not to bring his lightsaber with him. As far as he could figure, if he needed anything, then he could rely on the Force.

He walked through the cobbled streets of a historical part of Theed, and finally found a small cafe that was open and serving whoever decided to partake in thier refreshments and Yurza was just that person. He sat at one of the outside tables and waited for a server droid. When one finally came, he ordered a Corellian spiced stim-cafe and sat back in his chair waiting on his order. He wasn't normally in this type of enviroment, as crowds tended to make him nervoud, but decided that it was time to get over his silly little fears. He had no idea when he would need to blend in with a crowd, but he had a pretty good idea that chance would be coming up shortly. A plan he would soon set into motion would require this type of behavior from him constantly, so the Dark Knight might as well get used to it.

He sat back and glanced at the buildings and people around him. Everything here was so different from what he was used to seeing on Coruscant and Meras. On Coruscant everything was modern and new or outdated and obsolete. Here, though, things had a historical touch to them. This was a place of people that did not want to forget where they came from, which from looking around was obvious that they came from lives of luxury. True the same could be said about Meras, but there he was known for what he was and feared. Here, Yurza was just another star-bound traveler taking in the sites. No one gave him a second thought here.

He smiled as his drink was brought to him. He took a sip and savored the flavor. It was his favorite and they didn't let him down one bit with it. Ahh an interesting day this will be indeed. Nothing to worry about, no Jedi to mess with me, and best of all no responsiblities until my return to Meras.

Yurza Magus
Jan 3rd, 2005, 07:06:34 PM
Yurza drained the last drop of his drink and placed the empty cup of his on the table. He stretched out in his chair and smiled. This is definitely a sense of freedom that I could get used to. I'm nowhere near as widely known as any of the Sith or Dalethria and her group. I can go places that many others can't and it's very invigorating.

He left a few credit chips on the table and got up to leave. There wasn't much that he could do, but he decided to see some of the local sights. One that intrigued him very much was a loacal museum. It wasn't far from here, and he could get there with no trouble, so that was his destination. He walked through the crowds smiling. Most smiled back because to them he was nothing but a kind person expressing his happiness. They didn't know that he was smiling because as everyone walked around they did not know that they were walking right past a murderous being. Ironic that there are people sent to prisons and sentenced to death when he, a man who has killed more than any ten prisoners has killed together, was walking outside on the streets enjoying his freedom.

He turned left down a road and a smile of pure joy did come to his face. There at the end of this road in front of him was his distination. There stood the museum that he was looking for. It wasn't like there was anything in there worth stealing, but Yurza had always been a student of history and he enjoyed learning about something new with each chance. He looked at it as learned from other's mistakes rather than from his own.

Selinica Miriya
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:06:46 AM
Museums are sites of history. Places that, as scholars would hope, we would observe so that we may make our own mistakes and not repeat others. That we would form some respect for what the persons of past times had done. This is what her father said long ago.

History. Like my life before I became this. It's all dusty.

The relics in this place were nothing she cared to disturb. Just observance, and keeping to her own little musings, Miriya Cailis was in a rare place for her. Daylight. Hunting, she found, was best done when the atmosphere was clear and quiet. Just like this place. It drew her in for many reasons, one being that it reflected the ancient structures of her homeworld.

"And I don't think I will ever be setting foot there again...unfortunately." The dusty blonde huntress mumbled to herself while taking in a detailed sketch, hung inside a clear protective security case.

Vishalla Daoked
Jan 4th, 2005, 12:53:57 PM
Vishalla's standing beside Miriya, a bored look on her face. She tugs on her sleeve to get her attention.

"I'm bored here and I want to go elsewhere. There's nothing to do."

Yurza Magus
Jan 4th, 2005, 01:55:43 PM
Yurza had been walking by the pair at the time, when he had heard those words. For a moment he had half a mind to stop right there and let that young girl know just how important this place was, but he choose not to. He was trying to keep a low profile and unfortunately that wouldn't be a way to act. Instead he walked by and gave a slight push through the Force. Who knows? Maybe this girl will think the museum did it for calling it boring.

Selinica Miriya
Jan 4th, 2005, 04:42:49 PM
"..Thought I had told you why we came here. You just have to wait, Vishalla...We'll be doing something fun later."

While Miriya was saying that, she felt the use of the Force, and saw her young ward trip a little. The Sith Huntress glanced over her shoulder, only to see a man who looked to be no threat at all. But looks were decieving and she could tell. Miriya just gave him a small grin.

Bully. This amused thought was directed at him, and him alone. The woman didn't have a clue who he was, so she didn't start anything that might distrupt the local innocent.

Yurza Magus
Jan 4th, 2005, 04:48:22 PM
OOC/ I'm assuming you sent that thought through the Force. If not then let me know and I'll edit.

Yurza stopped in his tracks and turned back to look at the girl and the woman standing with her. Had he just heard and felt what he thought he did? To test the water he sent his precense out through the Force to see if he would get a reaction from the woman.

Vishalla Daoked
Jan 5th, 2005, 10:19:43 AM
Vishalla immediatly looks around to see if anybody pushed her, but she knows nobody did because she didn't feel them push her.

"But I'm bored and I want something to do."

Selinica Miriya
Jan 7th, 2005, 07:23:48 PM
Selinica Miriya picked up on the test immediately. Of course she would, having the same access of power and all. The Force was a grand tool.

Good guess. She shot back at Yurza. Vishalla would be unaware of what was going on, because her training was very minimal at this point, and thus had not been taught much in the realm of mentalics. You're a new one to me...I've never seen you before.

Yurza Magus
Jan 8th, 2005, 01:37:59 AM
As I have never seen you either, he sent back as he neared the pair.

"Yurza Magus. And you are?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Selinica Miriya
Jan 8th, 2005, 08:39:56 PM
Miriya turned her head halfway, patted Vishalla on the head, then turned fully toward Yurza.

"Selinica Miriya D'aen Cailis...." She glanced down at the young girl. "...and this is Vishalla Daoked." The woman thought a second, then suddenly a thought came to her, and she grinned to him.

"You have a brother, don't you?" She was most certainly not dumb, and could put two and two together. A Magus is a Magus and that name couldn't possibly be mistaken. Though she had heard only of Shade Magus. The Jedi...Ugh.

Yurza Magus
Jan 8th, 2005, 09:30:27 PM
He took a deep breath and nodded deeply. "I do...you know him?"

Selinica Miriya
Jan 8th, 2005, 09:44:26 PM
Miriya frowned. "I know of him." She could tell Yurza was attempting to remain low-key, and thus, she went along with it.
"I'm not too surprised you've never heard of me...There's a reason for that."

Besides, there were enough Force-users that flaunted themselves. Their names were known to a plethora of peoples, and that wouldn't bode too well for her. No siree.

Yurza Magus
Jan 8th, 2005, 11:06:52 PM
"Prehaps...but then I don't really care to get others' names unless they get in my way," he said looking at the peice in front of them. "So if I were you I would consider myself lucky."

Selinica Miriya
Jan 9th, 2005, 12:37:58 PM
"If you say so...But I can't say I ever believed in luck. Ones such as myself make our own fortunes. We are not twisted by the controls of Fate."

Miriya squinted in the daylight. It filtered in through a skylight, shining down on the area in which she stood.

"So are you here just to enjoy yourself, or do you have a dual purpose like the rest of the universe?"

Yurza Magus
Jan 9th, 2005, 07:13:32 PM
"Oh I have a dual purpose, but my main reason is just for enjoyment. Just wanted to get out and relax for the most part, but I would cause some trouble if the oppotunity presented itself."

Selinica Miriya
Jan 9th, 2005, 09:26:19 PM
Miriya grinned lightly.

"Opportunity? There's plenty....Always plenty." She looked down at Vishalla, who by now was surely making faces at other passerbys. Her boredom was mounting rather quickly.

Yurza Magus
Jan 9th, 2005, 09:29:42 PM
He took a step back and motioned for her to come if she wished. "Then prehaps you and I might find some of these opportunities?"

Selinica Miriya
Jan 10th, 2005, 10:43:55 AM
Miriya's grin broadened...

"I'll take a look." And she followed after him, raising her voice casually back to Vishalla. "You said you wanted fun. What are you waiting for?"

Vishalla Daoked
Jan 10th, 2005, 10:53:25 AM
Vishalla was making faces at ppl passing by, but when Miriya mentioned fun, she perks up a smile on her face.

"That mean we're done in this boring place?"

Yurza Magus
Jan 10th, 2005, 10:53:34 AM
They passed a few groups on their way out and he smiled as he thought of the things he could do. "And do you have any idea what you are looking for?"

Selinica Miriya
Jan 10th, 2005, 11:14:47 AM
She smirked at Vishalla's 'boring' comment. "Of course...." Out into the sun they went, and Miriya adjusted slowly to the light. "I honestly don't know how the general populace finds this stuff.." she said, gesturing in the direction of the sun "...so enjoyable. It's hard on the eyes."

The blonde adjusted her belt, shifting several of her instruments to different places under her jacket. "I'm never looking. Just aware." This meant that possibly a random passerby could be slipped the knife, and the blade shaken free of blood and swiped back into hiding before the unfortunate subject would hit the ground.

Nothing inspires panic like random people dropping dead to the ground.

Yurza Magus
Jan 10th, 2005, 10:14:27 PM
"I see...and what is so hard about it? I find it rather ejoyable to tell the truth."

Selinica Miriya
Jan 11th, 2005, 10:30:45 AM
Once Miriya had completely adjusted to the light, she obliged him with an answer.

"What truths are there to be told here, Yurza?" She didn't like his question. It almost felt like she was being pinned for a liar.

Yurza Magus
Jan 13th, 2005, 04:54:14 PM
Yurza looked at her confused. "What truths are you talking about?"

Selinica Miriya
Jan 16th, 2005, 12:26:34 AM
Miriya shook her head...

"Never mind.." She squinted in the sunlight, still. "Where to?"

Adjerban the Interloper
Jan 18th, 2005, 10:01:34 PM
Predictibly, I dissapeared and appeared in another corner of the galaxy after an interesting encounter with two women of less than upstanding repute. My kinda girls. Arya was a bit of a cold shoulder, but good to have around in a pinch. I can't really complain, since she didn't fuss about letting me use her shower.

s'Illancy was hell on wheels and silver druggy eyes. She got unlucky people killed in a special way. s'Ill said she'll keep in touch if there was a good party to crash. I dunno how that will work, but I believe if anyone can, its that wonderful freak.

I swiped this fantastic black hat earlier. It had a wide brim, so I had to cut out space for the ears, but it looked good, and I made it look excellent.

Relaxed against the wall, someone started muttering about truths. I have pent up rightgeous indignation regarding most philosophical truths: they're all crap, except the part about dying eventually.

"Truth is overrated." I declared, with the brim of my hat low, hiding my eyes from the sun.

Selinica Miriya
Jan 19th, 2005, 10:27:00 AM
The Huntress Selinica turned her head to the sudden voice, shading her eyes with one hand. If only the ice in her eyes could cool the temperature.

"So is power...But somebody somewhere is always wanting one of the two, or both. Your point?"

Vishalla Daoked
Jan 19th, 2005, 12:27:36 PM
Vishalla's happy that they're doing something different right now, but it's not fun.

"I thought you said we'd do something fun."

Yurza Magus
Jan 19th, 2005, 05:03:14 PM
Yurza smiled about Miriya's comment it was true.

"Oh we will be doing something fun soon," Yurza said spying a grounp of tourists not too far ahead.

Adjerban the Interloper
Jan 19th, 2005, 07:02:54 PM
"m'point is that power can be used for entertainment more easily than truth. The only truth is that you die eventually. Damn you're uptight."

Selinica Miriya
Jan 20th, 2005, 05:35:47 PM
Miriya gave the stranger her harshest glare, then looked away, turning her head to Yurza.

"Keh. Watch your mouth..." She said stiffly to Adjerban. Then, to Yurza... "You have something in mind?"

Yurza Magus
Jan 22nd, 2005, 05:28:30 AM
Yurza smiled as she mouthed off to the newcomer. "Well well, aren't we touchy."

As for her question he nodded towards a group of older couples that were on a tour. "That right there is what I have in mind."

Selinica Miriya
Jan 22nd, 2005, 06:04:38 PM
She half-smiled. There were several of them.

"Your suggested course of action?"

Yurza Magus
Jan 23rd, 2005, 01:13:29 PM
"Unless our new friend here has some noteworthy objection...you have any skills with Illusions?"

Selinica Miriya
Feb 1st, 2005, 10:46:02 AM
She folded her arms, not giving anything away with facial expression.

"Enough....Why?"

Yurza Magus
Feb 6th, 2005, 10:19:27 AM
Yurza smiled as he brought up his hand. It was engulfed in a bright blue flame. "No reason. Just thought a little scare to shake up things would be nice."